~*Chapter 21*~

~Unstoppable Love1&2~

Junsu backed away from the door slowly.

He had a small smirk on his face.

He ran over to Wooyoung and woke him up quietly.

Wooyoung: Whaaat?" he said in a tired voice as he rubbed his eyes.

Junsu: "Junho and Jonghyun." he said point at the door.

Wooyoung: "Yea. What about them." he said sitting up like a drunk person.

Junsu: "Their together." he said in a loud whisper. Wooyoung wrinkled his face.

Wooyoung: "Yea their sitting outside together. I know." he said closing his eyes slowly.

Junsu: "No their together together." Wooyoung eyes flew open.

Wooyoung: "Can't be!"

Taemin's back was to them as him and Jay slept on the floor together.

His eyes open slowly as he heard Junsu and Wooyoung moving to the door.

So what he saw and heard the other night.

Was it true.

Was his Hyung and Junho Hyung together.

He tried to think back further then that.

The times at the show, the pizza place, the bus.

They didn't seem even a little into each other.

Was what he was hearing real.

He looked at Jay who was still sleeping.

He wrinkled his face.

Taemin: "What should I do?" He said softly to himself.

 

Minho and Nichkhun slept in the tea room.

But Minho wasn't doing much sleeping.

He looked at Nichkhun who was already asleep.

Then stared back at the ceiling.

He put his hands up behind his head.

And let out a small sigh.

 

Nichkhun: "What's the matter?" he said softly to Minho.

 

Minho looked at him and his eyes were still close.

Minho smiled.

And shook his head.

 

Minho: "Nothing. I thought you were asleep."

 

Nichkhun open his eyes slowly.

He turned to his side and looked at Minho.

And smiled.

Nichkhun: "Something wrong your usually sleeping by now. I mean tell..."

 

Minho: "I think we should tell the other about us." he said fast softly as he interrupted Nichkhun. "I think we should tell everyone. It's just I feel bad that we know about Onew and Taecyeon Hyung. But nobody else does. Maybe they need help. Maybe they need to know their not alone." 

 

Nichkhun did a small laugh.

And nods.

Nichkhun: "Okay Minho I understand lets tell them. Lets tell them everything." He said still kinda laughing. Minho's eyes widen and he sat up fast.

 

Minho: "No! Not everything." He looked at Nichkhun and realize he was teasing him. Nichkhun's face was red from laughing so much. "Haha. That's not funny you scared me for a bit there."

 

Nichkhun: "Aww come on Minho don't be mad at Oppa." he said in a cute voice sitting up kissing his cheek.

 

Minho: "Stop." He said pushing at Nichkhun's arm. "Get away." Nichkhun smiled and kissed Minho on the lips quick.

 

Nichkhun: "I was kidding." he said in a cute voice. Minho looked at him with the I know eyes and I forgive you.

 

Minho: "Pfft. Oppa huh! " he laughed softly.

 

Nichkhun: "Mhh. Oppa." he did a side smile at Minho. He grabbed Minho's hand. Minho looked at their hands entwine and then looked into Nichkhun's eyes. "If you wanna tell them we will. I don't mind. I just want your mind to be at ease and only focused on me. Tomorrow. Okay?" Minho put on a little smiled.

 

Minho: "Mhh." he kissed Nichkhun on the lips sweetly. "Tomorrow then."

 

ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTER LEFT.

SO I WANT Y'ALL TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME.

WRITE A COMMENT TELLING ME UR FAVORITE MOMENTS THROW OUT THE STORY.

PLZ!!!

CANT WAIT TO READ THEM!!! ^_^