hello,

goodbye

i'm not sure how many of my past readers are still active, but some of you might have realised that i was pretty inactive here, the last few months.

i felt i shouldn't just mysteriously vanish as some readers might care (...i hope haha), so here's a little short clarification!

i just wanna say that after some consideration, i've decided to stop posting here on aff (don't worry i'm not giving up on writing altogether) and i'll be posting new pieces on another platform instead! 

to all of my readers here, past and present...i truly wouldn't have made it this far without all of you. i started out as such a small, unknown writer here and all i can say is that aff and all my readers on here have really facilitated my growth as a writer.

i'm just... so happy to be able to bring others joy with my writing, and it really still amazes me that you guys take precious time out of your lives to read, subscribe, upvote, and most importantly i really really treasure the sweet comments you leave on my stories!

to each and every single user on here who's shown love for my writing, you guys really do mean so much to me.

thank you all for the past 3 years, and goodbye!

--

 

my ao3 user is @hwanrem!

also do feel free to check out my twitter @hwanrem as well ♡

 

((yes. i'll be a good author on here for the last time and reply to comments as i rightfully should))