one

It Was Me

 

-

Jeon Jungkook was 16 when he met the love of his life, Jimin. He fell in love with him the moment he saw him. Jimin had a buff build and strong arms that looked comforting and protective to young Jungkook. The only problem was Jimin didn't like him back. Jungkook didn't know for sure but he had convinced himself that Jimin wanted a girl or another guy. Jungkook wasn't anything special. Jimin was though. Jimin had it all. He was hot, he was sweet, he had a soft tone and his smile made Jungkook's heart melt every time he saw it. 

-

"Jungkook stop staring. You'll burn a hole into the boy." 

Jungkook blinked, coming out of his trance. "Sorry hyung. I didn't realize..."

Jin watched as Jungkook's expression slowly turned dark and gloomy. He looked down at his lap and played with his fingers. 

Jin sighed. He hated seeing Jungkook upset. The poor kid was madly in love. He wanted something he knew he could never have. To him Jimin was the perfect man. 

But Jin knew the real Jimin. The dark side of Jimin. He stole, he did drugs, he fought, all the illegal things and some even more extreme. Jin didn't want Jungkook around someone like that and it that he fell for Jimin. Jin didn't want to break Kookie's heart more than it already was.

A few weeks ago Jungkook's boyfriend cheated on him with his closest friend and ended up having a kid with him. When his friend told him about it, Jungkook locked himself in his room and wouldn't come out for 5 days. He only came out because he heard a voice through his door, interrupting his sobs, telling him it was going to be okay and telling him to come out and talk to Jin hyung. It said he'd feel better. For some reason Jungkook trusted the voice and went downstairs to confide in Jin. He broke down and told him everything. 

Jin rubbed Jungkook's back. "Jungkook, please don't do this to me. I hate seeing you like this. Please do what you need to do in order to be happy."

Jungkook looked up from his lap, he had tears building up in his eyes. "B-b-but I need Jimin. I can't have him, hyung. I'll never ever be happy."

He busted out into tears. "Sssh Kookie please don't cry at school. It'll be fine. If you really want him that bad then go talk to him."

Jungkook sat up straight. "B-b-ut what would I even say?"

Jin shrugged and picked at the food on his tray. "Just start with a friendly hello or a small wave if you aren't feeling talkative. Just know that I'm here through whatever happens, good or bad. I'm here." 

Jungkook sighed and stood up from the table. He walked towards Jimin, who was sitting all the way across the cafeteria. He breathed deep breaths to gain his confidence and looked back at Jin to see him giving him a thumbs up. He was almost to Jimin's table just another step- 

*Boom*

A foot stuck out and tripped Jungkook. He fell on his face right in front of Jimin. He was stunned for a bit. 'Who would've tripped him?'

He felt a tap on his shoulder and saw his ex, Taehyung, hovering over him. "Hey Jungkookie! Have a nice trip?" He smirked and his whole entire table laughed at Jungkook. Even Jimin. Blood pooled around him. His nose was bleeding. 

No one seemed to care when he fled to the bathroom and sobbed in one of the stalls. Thank goodness the bathroom was empty. He felt so embarrassed and humiliated. How could he ever face Jimin after this?

He continued to sob until someone knocked softly on the door. 

Jungkook stopped crying. 'Maybe he'll leave if I pretend like I'm not here"

"Jungkook? It's Jimin. Please open up."

-

° Hey lovely readers!! Thanks for checking this out! I hope you enjoy it. I apologize for this short chapter but this is really my first fanfic so I'm just testing the waters.°