Final.

Tattoo

"I'm sorry I'm so jumpy," Tao said as Sehun wiped away some excess ink on Tao's back. He looked over at the tattoo artist who just smiled at him.

"Don't worry about it," Sehun replied. "You're doing great, and it's mostly only when I wipe ink away anyways, so don't worry about having a ty tattoo. This is gonna look beautiful when I'm done."

Tao smiled and rested his head on his arms again. "I've wanted this for years. I've just never liked needles, or anyone touching me so I had to work up a lot of courage to come out here."

Sehun stopped tattooing for a moment. "And you're getting such a large piece done? I'm impressed."

"Well, it helps that you're so nice. I've gone with Luhan and Jongdae when they've gotten some of theirs done, and some of the artist can be such ."

"I hate artist like that," Sehun said. "I actually want people to come back to me, so I'm nice to the people I tattoo, especially cute ones like you."

Tao blushed. "You uh, you think I'm cute?"

"Very," Sehun replied. He stopped again. "Sorry if that's awkward. I usually keep stuff like that to myself."

"Oh no, it's-it's okay," Tao replied, and he couldn't help but smile. "I think you're cute too."