Final

An Official Nurse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just want to say that I am dedicating this fic to this one unnie who's actually like a long lost sister to me. I miss you unnie! I hope you'll like this!
 @iamdv0123

 

It was the school's opening ceremony when Kibum first saw Jonghyun. Jonghyun was the one who delivered the opening speech for the first year students being the one who got the highest score in the entrance exam. It was love at first sight. Kibum fell in love with Jonghyun without even knowing who he is but the gap between them have been a hindrance for him to get close to Jonghyun.

Genius, Athletic, plays almost all of musical instrument and sings very well and of course, drop-dead gorgeous. Those are mostly how people describe Jonghyun. But, aside from those, he is also described as a cold-hearted bastard because of the number of girls and even boys that he rejected.

Kibum, on the other hand, is quite the opposite of Jonghyun. He's not good in studying that's why he's usually below everyone but one thing he always says is that 'at least I enjoy my life'. He's not good in sport, he can sing but he's not that good but one thing he's good at is dancing. He can memorize any choreography no matter how hard it is just by looking at it once.

Though there's a huge gap between the two, Kibum still mustered up his courage and profess his feelings to Jonghyun and of course, he was rejected with the latter saying 'I hate stupid people'. But that one time did not discourage Kibum and even kept on pursuing Jonghyun. There's even an incident wherein their new house got destroyed by an earthquake -- well it was only theirs who got destroyed -- and they were invited by his father's best friend to stay with them. To Kibum's surprise, his father's best friend is actually the father of his Jonghyun.

Kibum thought that it was actually a nice opportunity for him since he can always see Jonghyun but Jonghyun dislikes the idea and he always bullies Kibum. Kibum came up with a deal and told Jonghyun that he should stop bullying him and just accept him once he got into the top 100 students of the school. Jonghyun agreed since he knew that it's really impossible for someone like Kibum to be int the top 100.

Kibum studied so hard but he can't seem to get everything right until Jonghyun's mother showed him pictures of Jonghyun when he was little. He was surprised to see how Jonghyun actually wore dresses before. He used the picture to blackmail him so Jonghyun was forced to teach Kibum. 

The day the announcement of the top 100, Kibum checks on Jonghyun's rank first because he was worried that he won't do good since he's been teaching him and didn't get the chance to study himself. It was no surprise to see that Jonghyun maintains to be on top though but what surprised Kibum the most is when Jonghyun went to him and congratulated him. He was so worried about Jonghyun that he forgot about it. He was so happy to see his name on the list. 

Time flies and Kibum kept on pursuing Jonghyun until their college days though the other still acts cold at times. He hides his emotions but it's obvious that he already feels the same for Kibum. He cares for him, he misses him when he's not around though Kibum still annoys him at times.

It was during one rainy night when Kibum ran out of the house because of something that Jonghyun said. Jonghyun did not mean it, he was just jealous of Kibum's best friend, Minho, who also has feelings for Kibum. Minho told Kibum that he likes him and he wants to date him officially and Kibum told Jonghyun about it though they're not really in a relationship, he just wanted Jonghyun to know since Kibum thinks that it's already a bit hopeless for him to keep on pursuing Jonghyun and maybe he can be happier with Minho.

"Then go out with him, you two suit each other since you're both stupid" was what Jonghyun said. Jonghyun regretted it the moment he saw Kibum ran out crying. "You should follow him honey." said his mom but his pride kept him where he was standing and he just rolled his eyes and told his mom that, "not my fault so why follow him?"

Jonghyun waited for Kibum to come back but the latter's not coming back and it's getting late so he rushed outside, passing by his parents and Kibum's father who's in the living room and went to search for Kibum. He went to places where he might find Kibum but luck wasn't on his side. He tried to search for him some more yet he still can't find him.\

On his way home, he saw Kibum from afar, walking slowly, staring into space and looking drenched. He let out a sigh and walked to him, putting him under his umbrella. Kibum looked at him, surprised. "I'm over you," Kibum said, not looking at him in the eye.

"No, you're not," Jonghyun said as he leans in to kiss Kibum full on the lips. "You can't get rid of me after making me feel like this," he said and kissed him one more time.

That same night, the two came back home and Jonghyun asked Kibum's father the permission to date him and even to marry him after they finish college. Kibum's father was reluctant at first and even told Jonghyun the negative things about his son to which Jonghyun replied that he knows and he accepts everything. 

Everything seems to be a dream for Kibum because, after years of pursuing Jonghyun, he finally got to be Jonghyun's boyfriend. Their relationships have been a great challenge for them especially for Jonghyun because Kibum tends to get jealous with everything but he see's that side of Kibum really cute and he likes it.

As years passed, Jonghyun decided to become a doctor, it was Kibum who made him realize this dream of his. And since Jonghyun's becoming a doctor, Kibum decided that he'll be a nurse so that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter