Final

All kind of things

"HYUNG WE ARE THERE!!!!"

Minho screamed right into Jinki's left ear which made the older man jump up with fright. It wasn't a long time since Jinki started to make his dreamland that was crushed into pieces in a split second by an angry Minho. They've arrived at the dorm after SHINee Day special party and even after their manager parked the van infront of the dorm, Jinki was in deep sleep which made Minho ten times angry.

"Why are you screaming, Choi??!!!" 

A half awaken Jinki shouted out still trying to understand where he was. When he finally came to his senses, he saw the younger male rushing towards the dorm.

"What's wrong with him now" 

Jinki said to himself while getting out of the van. He quickly thanked their manager and went ahead to catch up with Minho who was then opening the front door. The angry looking male struggled and finally opened and slammed the door shut without even letting Jinki inside. Jinki who was surpised with Minho's actions slowely opened the door and went inside. 

"Minho-ah, is something wrong?"

He heard the door of the refrigerator open and shut loudly within a moment. The leader throwed his small bag on the sofa and went to the kitchen. But, he was again late. 

"Minho???!!!"

The younger male went straight into his room leaving an astonished Jinki in the kitchen. Jinki was certain that something big has happened which made the usual cheerful Minho angry. While having all sort of thoughts forming inside his head, he tried to go inside Minho's room wishing that he won't make any sound. But, Jinki wasn't that normal type of person to be that way. His clumsiness was on point when his head was hit on the door while opening it. 

"Ouch..."

"Who told you to come in?" 

Minho who was startled by the sudden sound got out of his bed to see Jinki touching his forehead in pain. 

"Hyung!!! Just leave me alone will you"

"Why are you angry? What happened?"

"Nothing!! Just go now"

"Yah!! You need to tell me right at this moment. I will go when you tell what happened all of a sudden"

"You should have let me win!!! I was embarrassed infront of all our fans. It's not even once, but twice!! Did you just thought that I'll let it go?"

Minho shouted out his anger which made Jinki to realize what exactly has happened. He tried not to chuckle but then it only made everything worse. 

"Are you laughing now? Hyung? I never thought you'd be like this. How could you?? Just go away for god's sake"

Jinki was kicked out of the room by a furious Minho and the door was slammed shut. The loud sound made Jinki to think that it's not good trying to open it. 

"Yah!! Are you trying to break all the doors?" 

He shouted out, but was hoping from inside that it wasn't loud enough to be heard by Minho. His legs were weak since he was extremely exhausted because of the events, so he slowely sat on the floor near the door of Minho's room. He was lost in his thoughts of wondering how to solve the problem in his mind. 

"What should I do...? 

He thought to himself. But as always, a brilliant idea popped in to the genius's head. He quickly took his phone out.


(Inside Minho's room.....)

"Who does he think he is to laugh like that. I hate him!!"

Minho again threw himself on the bed. A series of thoughts started to form in his mind. 

"Was I too hard on him? But he should have let me win, atleast once. It's all his fault. I know I can't beat him in those games but, he knows how much I want to win"

He stared at the ceiling above him and sighed for nothing. He couldn't understand why he was starting to feel guilty towards his hyung. But, his competitive side was telling him not to give up. 

"But...."

He remembered how he shouted at Jinki even when his head was hurt. 

"That Mr.Clumsy. Did he got hit too badly?"

He was having all sort of questions in head when he received a message on his phone. He took the phone out of his pocket and was surpised to see the sender's name.

1 message from Dubu

"What is he upto now?"

He hesitated for a moment to open message.

"Whatever"

He opened the message and all he could see was a heart.

"That's all??!! Does he think that I'll give in that easlily?"

Then, again he recieved a message.

"Minho-ah...."

And another.

"Sorry... please reply"

"Please!!!!! (a row of hearts)"

"M"

"I"

"N"

"H"

"O"

Minho became furious with all the sounds he was hearing from the phone. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!"

"You replied!!!!"

"So what? It doesn't mean that I'm forgiving you"

"What can I do for you? Tell me"

"You just have to do one thing. LEAVE ME ALONE, HYUNG!!!"

"No!!! I won't leave you alone until you tell me"

"Nothing!! There's nothing you can do"

"What about this?"

Minho's eyes widened when he saw all the pictures of a beautiful beach side that he hasn't seen before. He knew that it wasn't in Korea. As a kind of person who loves the sea and of course, travelling too, he was fighting with his mind whether to say 'yes' or 'no'.

"A holiday, with me??"

However, Minho lost his temper again when he realized that he's falling for Jinki's words which made him not to think twice to answer.

"No!!"

Even though he didn't wanted to give up, inside his head, he was badly willing to say 'yes' since he thought it could be once in a lifetime when he could just forget about everything and enjoy a peaceful holiday where no one could recognize him, and.... with Jinki, his loving boyfriend. Just the imaginations of a way to escape and spend time alone with Jinki, made his heart flutter with joy.

Minho was waiting for another text, but none was recieved afterwards. His imaginations grew more and more about how a holiday with his boyfriend would be like and finally he made up his mind to give up.

"When?"

It didn't even took a second for him to recieve the next message.

"In 2 days!!"

Minho was surprised when he saw the text.

"What?? Did he typed the message beforehand. And, in 2 days??!! Is it a planned one??!!"

He thought to himself.

"Ok..."

"Can I come in now?"

"Where are you?"

"At the door"

"All this time??!"

"Yep"

The younger male's heartbeat raised when he remembered how he kicked Jinki out and that he hasn't left yet. He knew that his leader was the kind person always who doesn't want to see anyone upsetting over something, he or anyone has done and he was better at making all 4 of them happy everytime too. But, it's a fact Minho didn't liked when his Jinki hyung was worrying over everyone but himself. Even when Minho tried to stop him, it was of no use. All he could do was to help his lover to make everything alright again. 

"Yeah..  come in"

"How?"

"How??!!"


(Outside the room...)

"It's not locked??!!" 

Jinki stood up as quickly as possible and tried unlocking the door. He has completely forgotten that none of them tried to rapair the door lock that was broken ages ago. 

"How can I forget it?"

He chuckled at his own forgetfulness while going inside thinking of having a cuddlly evening with his boyfriend in which he was waiting longingly for hours.


(2 days after...)

Jinki and Minho loaded their suitcases and quickly settled themselves inside the van. 

"Good morning, hyung"

Minho greated their manager joyfully.

"Good morning, Minho. See, here's your schedule"

Minho who was astonished after hearing the word 'schedule' took the sheet of paper from their manger and read what was on it.

"Photoshoot???!!"

He whispered to himself in disbelief. But then he finally realized that he was tricked, again. 

"Hyung??!!"

He lost his temper and pulled his glaring eyes to the Jinki who was then jumping in excitement thinking of how good he was at teasing his hot tempered boyfriend. 

"LEE JINKI!!!!!"

It was certain that Minho was waiting to hear an explanation from Jinki. His dream of finally having a long holiday was crushed within a second and he was way too angrya about that. Realizing what bad will cause if he doesn't do anything to calm down the angry male, Jinki leaned towards Minho and whispered to his ear.

"Calm down baby... it's 6 days, so that means... we've a long time to do all kind of things.."

Minho blushed and a feel of flutter grew inside his whole body when he heard the words, 'all kind of things' from his boyfriend's mouth. Jinki winked at the younger male while getting away from him. He was relieved that he was able to complete the 'Calm down Minho' mission without much trouble. The still red-faced Minho took his phone out and started typing. In a moment, Jinki recieved a text.

1 meassge from Ming

"Love you"

Jinki grinned staring at his phone and typed a reply.

"Love you too"

The van was silent all the way to the airport as the boyfriends were in their own dreamlands wondering about the 'all kind of things' they could do together, alone.