00 | Prologue

Puppy Love | K.TH + J.JK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, I really love you and admire you!" Jungkook spoke out loud with his cute smile.

Taehyung was honestly not surpried anymore, neither was the rest of the school's population. It wasn't rare to see Jungkook confessing his undying love for Taehyung, in fact, it was quite common. Just wait for thirty extra minutes after school every wednesday and friday and you'll be able to witness it right before your eyes.

"Jungkook, seriously, stop this nonsense," Taehyung said with an expressionless face which really bothered the younger male. "Why? It's not nonsense," Jungkook retorted. "This is the two hundred and seventy-fifth time you confessed to me," Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded innocently which made the older male irritated.

"Don't you understand? Your confessions are annoying, empty and no longer special,"

"No! It is still special, full of meaning and love and they aren't annoying!" 

Jungkook's reply made Taehyung give up on life. He didn't know what he could do to make the younger boy understand and leave him alone.

"Jungkook listen, your confessions and your love for me isn't real. Your true love you claim to have is just puppy love. It's just an adoration and admiration for me but you twist it and hallucinate yourself and think that it's true love," Taehyung explained which made Jungkook upset.

"I'm sure my love for you is real but since you believe it's not how about this. I'll give myself one month to prove t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter