Chapter 1- Jenny's world

Troublemakers


Why do I always get the coldest days. So annyoing! They could've sent me to a closed park or something but Nooo I have to clean the  entire Han river while it's -10C and is snowing on me .  did I do something to deserve this big fella ? Huh just tell me, I'm nice and pretty and very smart and humble and again very smart and pretty so not fair. 
I continued my ramble as I look up at the sky trying to understand what Did I do to annoy him so much? But if you ask me I think he's just having fun "ohhh I'm god I can do whatever I want ha ha ha " annoying . 
" are you talking to god again?" I heard my parole officer ask from behind me , signing I turn around and smiled the biggest smile I owned. As I drop the trash picker thing and start marching my way to him . 
I stop and lay my arm around he's shoulder.
You see my parole officer is 5'1 Korean guy that  tries really hard to be the bad cop but can't really . 
"Kevin why don't we just go have a nice hot drink or something. The government these days I'm telling you is something special how can they send a honorable cop to be on watching duty to a nineteen year old in this cold weather of ours? I'm so cold that I'm shaking you are probably wore then I am right now do to your poor uniform "

I dropped my hand and started walking ahead but again I stopped and turned around to face him , pointing out my finger  "you know girls aren't supposed to get cold because then they start having p..."
I was cut off by Kevin moving he's hands around stoping me from talking " aiishh why do you always go talk about your girl stuff you know it bothers me! Aiiishhh j-j-just come on I'll buy you something hot to drink but the minute you're done you  are back to picking trash you got it !?" He said in a warning tone My smile widened even more as I nodded my head fast and started walking towards the shop "ya wait up!" Kevin yelled from behind me. 
Stupid cops I swear they are just so easily tricked.
We walked in side the coffee shop "go site next to that lady over here " he pointed to a all pink dressed lady who looks way to old to be dressed like she borrowed the clothes from hello kitty. I rolled my eyes as I walk my was pass that lady and decide to site in a empty both . Kevin came back with the drinks and got annoyed at me for not sitting next to the lady "listen Kevin I've known you for so long we are practically buddys now " I got cut off my Kevin's mumbling "we met last Tuesday "I rolled my eyes and continued "-anyways I think it's about the time that Ill give you a friendly tip are you ready? " I asked and guy closer to him" yes " he said and got close as well "well then! I will tell you all about it after ill go to the bathroom bye" I got up and walk to the bathroom , I could hear him shouting "hurry up Aish that girl gets under my skin" I smiled as I entered the bathroom and scanned the room, I stopped as I see a small window over the toilet, a small smirk fiends its self on my face as I start climbing on the toilet and out of the window , I land on my head gracefully as I meet the cold snow . I get up cleaning all the snow that got stuck to me and start running towards the buss Station. 

"Honey I'm homeeeeee" I yelled in top of my lunges as I drop my jacket and start heading towards my room . " Agassi (miss) I'm happy you are safely home " I smiled at the maid 
"Yup I did better then last time I lasted around 30 min " she smiled at me " good job Agassi, would you be attending dinner today? " she asked politely as I raised an eyebrow " when do I ever?" I said as I fall face first on my bed "well I heard someone's big brother is back in the country so I assumed. But I'll tell them you can't" what?! My brother is back ??? I got up from my bed and ran to her "yes!!! Yesss!! The is backkk god I missed him!!!" I grabbed her hands and started jumping around "Agassi I'll be preparing your dress for dinner then " my smile dropped "no no I'm good I'll just get something on my own "Agassi your mother sai.." I Raise my hand up stopping her " yeah yeah I know exactly what I want to wear " I said as I walk to my closet . I hear her sigh and the door close , I turn on the radio only to hear Big Bang oppas "Bang Bang Bang" playing ughhh I love how they always match my mood . I grabbed black ripped jeans and some black bands oversized t-shirt and obviously my all time favorite black-piss-mom-of-leather-jacket and now the shoes.. ohh yes these oppa bought these for me a few months ago they were black Jordan's I smile as I put the on and I put my heir in a bun. I look at myself with satisfaction in the mirror as I walk out " Agassi you'll give your parent a heartache " she said in a worried voice , in returned I smiled "really ? You think so? Great, bye the queen is out" I laugh as I walk done to the garage to meet the driver there "hey Bruce what's up" I said as I grab my keys to my black  Ferrari and start walking towards it " Agassi I'm sorry but your mother has ordered me to drive you there myself " I sighed "yeah I thought so , and for that reason I have decided to give you a day off so go  enjoy the rest of the day with your family" I smiled and kissed his cheek . Bruce has been working with me since I was 5 he raised me like a daughter, I like his family they are everything mine Isn't warm loving carrying supporting ugh all this family thinking is giving me a headache. I pulled my car at the regular restaurant and gave the key to the valley. 
"Have a great dinner miss " I smiled " thank you just make sure you park my care close because it'll be over faster this time" he smiled "anything for you J" I turned around walking in the restaurant, I scanned the room trying to look for an uptight woman, a to young to be dating my mother kinda guy and my oppa hopefully .
"Miss your family is waiting for you " he say and started leading the way to a privet room " I'm good that you , you can go" he bowed and left.
" great of you to join us " my mother spoke and got up to hug me . I just set down I could see her face frown , she set back down " how ave you been?" My mothers younger boyfriend asks "awesome .. so where is my brother?" My mother signed " Jenny don't be like this, I've missed you " I looked up at her " well yeah you would've it's been six months since I've seen you, but you know it's kinda Hard to believe because if you did miss me all you had to do was to pick up that very expensive phone of yours and call"  I said as I got up " this was great, really I had a peachy dinner let's meet up again in six months " I said and walked out  "goodbye Agassi " the owner bowed down at me as I walked out of the restaurant " hey Kim can I get my car?" I said to one of the workers there " sure thing J coming right up" I smiled as I waited for my car to pull up. " thank you I said" as I see my care, I gave him a tip as always and drove away.


The song "nappeun gdbae" by CL Unnie started playing out of no where I reached over to my phone and answered it without looking "yo yo what's up" the voice on the other line said , I raised an eyebrow "what?" I said " why so grumpy I ju-" I hung up stupid people hate when they call for no reason ever since I came home from the stupors useless dinner I've been grumpy and annoyed at anything and everything I almost ran over a dog , took down a freaking bicycle and didn't stop at a stop sign like twice. I groaned as my phone started ringing again " listen here Call me one more time and I'll-" I was cut off by a familiar voice " damn you got violent haven't you " wait I'm so confused ,Was that .." yaaa jiwonnnn~ha"
I hear him laugh " where are you ? You I had to go to a freaking dinner all alone with the witch to see you and you weren't even there!"
I hear him laugh again " I'm sorry I just got to Korea my flight got delayed and I had to wait 5 hours in New York for the new plain to arrive " I got up from the couch that I've been laying on for the past two hours " are you at the airport?" I asked as I grab my jacket , and started Heading out " yeah I just lended " I smiled sooo exiting  " awesome I'll be there in 20 min" I said and hung up . 

I'm so happy he's back I haven't seen him for a year now . He's been recording his album, he could've done it here but "Noo I have to do it with the best blah blah blah" stupid bunny . 
We have 2 and a half years of difference between my brother and I but we always got along no matter the age or the friends, he used to take me everywhere we used to be so close he was my best friend and I was his . He used to buy me food all the time and in return I used to scare the annyoing girls that used to cling in to him like their life was depended on it . 

I parked my care in the drive way and entered the airport as I was taking my phone out to call bobby some guy bumped in to me and made me drop my phone to the floor , I lift my eyes glaring at  him if looks could kill he'd be dead by now " watch where you're going next time " I said not breaking the eye contact he scoffed at me and turned around walking to some women with  a little kid in her hands " rude " I mumbled as I picked my phone off the ground as I look up I see him glaring at me I narrowed
my eyes at him daring him he just turned around and left . What an  are so people like him annoy me so much like so what if you're handsome as and have amazing taste In clothes dose it give you any l- "Jenny~ah" I turned around to see Jinwo attending there with  his bunny smile I forgot all about the and started walking to Jinwo hugging him " waaa I missed you little princess" he said ruffling my hair "neo jug-eul lea??" ( do you want to die?) I said fixing my hair and snatching his black hat from his head placing it over mine , he laughed and started walking a head " I've been around for two minutes and am already been threatened to be killed ugh it's good to be home " I laughed " dramatic as always , come the car is right outside " as I walked out Jinwo stops " I can't believe my baby sister owns this car !! Hahaha wow that is so sad omg mom has been keeping you tight huh?!" He said laughing like a wiredo pointing to some lame car that is all pink and small not even my school bag can pit in there I wrinkled my face " are you done ?" I asked as he wiped his tears " I should've asked my friend to drive me home damn " I rolled my eyes walking to my actual car " yo over her" I said sitting In my Lamborghini "waaaa looking goood damn can I barrow it sometimes?" I laughed "all yours" I said and  sped off. 

" a large hamburger with fries thank you " I said and gave back the menu to the waitress , and looked up at my stupid brother " so what new?"
He shook his head "no no you tell me, what's been going on with you " I sighed " well I live alone now . Got me a nice place in Gangnam got arrested twice and got my license taked away for like a month but I paid the guy and got it back in two days took me forever to convince him, what else.. ohh yeah I broke up with Mike he try to sue me al-" jinwo cut me off "what what did you do???" I rolled my eyes " what he cheated on me so I set his precious car on fire I'm telling you it was an accident ! I  coincidently had gasoline and a lighter there .. reallyit can happen to anyone" I said flipping my hair . Jinwo looked at me like I was insane and then started laughing like a  lunatic " yeah yeah laugh it out ..." I said rolling my eye " I have thought you well!" He said whipping around his eyes " look I'm proud about the fire thing but about the rest we'll have to talk " he said and I smile "okay dad" he rolled his eyes and started eating his food that arrived while he was laughing like a psycho. 
 Good to have you back bobby .

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so this is the first chapter hope you liked it :) 
Make sure to comment what you think of the story I would be soo happy to read them alll thank you for giving my story a chance I promise you will not be disappointed .

Fighting!!!!