Stigma

Blood, Sweat, and Magic

“Name?”

“Kim Taehyung”

“Age?”

“18”

“Do you have a parent or guardian that you would like us to contact?”

“No”

The officer took a moment, pausing his questioning to jot down notes in his note pad.

Taehyung stared down at his shaking hands, wrists restrained by cuffs. They were covered in speckled bits of green spray paint. How the hell had he gotten into his mess? He couldn’t remember how any of this had happened. The last thing he remembered was sitting at the bus stop. How had be gotten 4 blocks away, bought spray paint, and managed to spray those symbols while sleepwalking? Was this why he hadn’t gotten any sleep in 4 months?

“Why did you do it, kid?”

Taehyung looked up, the officer was staring him down.

“I don’t know”

The officer sighed, rubbing his brow. Taehyung could only guess he’d heard that before.

“You probably won’t believe me,” Tae said “But I really don’t know why. I can’t remember how I got there…The last thing I remember was sitting at the bus stop”

The way the officer stared at him, he might was well of had two heads.

“Listen kid-“

A knock at the door interrupts them.

“Yes?” the officer asked.

The door is opened and a guy, very obviously not a cop strolls in and a moment later.

“What? Who are-?” The officer stood, then paused as the boy showed the officer something. A piece of paper?

“I see” the officer said softly “He’s all yours, sir”

The officer walked out of the room and the boy shut the door, locking it before sitting down in the seat before him. Taehyung wasn’t sure what to think of this boy. It was strange, this boy didn’t look intimidating, Taehyung was positive if he was standing up right now he’d be at least a foot taller than him. He had a cute little face and a warm smile, but something about this boy made him feel like he was sitting before a panther. Like something predatorily was sleeping inside this boy that looked about his age.

“We’ve been looking for you for a long time” The mysterious orange haired man spoke, his voice soft and sweet. It only made Taehyung a little more on edge.

“Whose we?” Taehyung asked cautiously.

“Friends of mine, they’ll be your friends too” The boy smiled “Kookie’s seen it”

“Kookie? What? Who are you?”

“Oh right, ahead of myself” The boy giggled, it made Taehyung’s stomach turn. Like he was being played with “I’m Park Jimin, I’m your welcoming comity. Normally it would Seokjin, but I’m good at getting into places I shouldn’t be”

Taehyung stared at him, confused.

“Why are you here?” he asked slowly.

“I can’t explain here, too many people around. Yoongi can only confuse the footage for so long” Jimin said, looking at his watch, “We have about 10 minutes”

Jimin stood up, walking around the table and touching the cuffs. They sprung open, making Taehyung jump and look up at Jimin.

“If you don’t want them to arrest you, come with me” Jimin steps back, raising an eyebrow at him.

It’s not much of a choice, he thinks as he stands up.

“After you”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the short chapter, just trying to get this going! Please comment if you'd like me to continue this story, I'd love to know what you think! Thank you for reading and have a wonder day!

*^-^*