Sangmi

Welcome to TNTP Appartments!

-Jiyeon's POV-

I woke up in a good mood today, so I decided to go explore my new building! I opened the door and my heart stopped... 

"BANANA MILK!" I screamed. There was a banana milk vending machine right in front of my door! How did I not notice when we first got here?! Banana milk is my lover. After I was done spazzing and buying banana milk, I walked down the hall slowly, trying to notice everything. As I walked passed the room next to mine, I heard the door close quickly. I paused and stared for a while. Then, the door opened slightly and I saw an eye peeking through. When it gazed at me, the door quickly shut again. Being the curious girl I am, I walked closer and knocked on the door. I heard a bit of rustling and then the door opened. Inside was a tall, oranged hair boy, who looked about my age. He was quite cute aswell.

"Anyoung! My name is Jiyeon. My mother and I just moved in next door." I said brightly and bowed. He bowed back quickly.

"A-anyoung. You can call me L.joe. Welcome to TNTP appartments." He said shyly. There was awkward silence as I took a sip of my banana milk. "Would you like me to show you around?" He asked, nervously.

"If you don't mine, that would be great!" I smiled brightly.

"Okay, let me change quickly then I'll show you around." I looked down and saw that he was wearing pink pj's with bunnies on them. He noticed me looking and blushed then went inside to change. What a cute boy.

-L.joe's POV-

The pretty girl from yesterday is right outside my door and she saw me wearing my pink pj's! Hopefully she's not thinking about it too much. I changed into some jeans quickly and sprayed cologne. When I opened the door, she was sipping her banana milk in the cutest way ever. 

"There's not really anything too interesting here... The stairs are at the end of this hallway and the elevators are three doors down from your room. There's a small cafe on the second floor. Would you like to go?" I asked, tilting my head. Jiyeon nodded wildly in response. She's so bubbly... I'm glad she's not shy like me... As we walked to the cafe, we had a rather interesting conversation...

"So do you live with your parents?" She asked me.

"Just my dad. My mom lives in Bucheon. You?" I replied.

"My dad passed away a couple years ago so it's just me and my mother." Jiyeon said.

"Oh... I'm sorry..." I mumbled.

"It's cool..." She said as she clasped her necklace tightly.

"That's a pretty necklace." I said, trying to get a better look. It was a small, gold mermaid.

"You like it? My father bought it when I was 8. He always called me his little mermaid... I used to swim a lot. Not too much anymore..."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Eh, it's a long story..." She said. I felt she was hinting that she didn't want to talk about it. I nodded. When we arrived at the cafe, I saw Sangmi. Sangmi is a girl that lives on the second floor. She's never done anything to me, but i've seen here bully the other girls in my building. For some reason I felt the need to protect Jiyeon from her. 

"Who's that girl?" Jiyeon asked.

"Oh uh... That's Sangmi. She's a bully. I'd stay away from her if I were you." I warned her.

"Aw, she can't be that bad!" Jiyeon smiled and walked over. I tried to grab her, but before I knew it, she was across the room, about to approach Sangmi. 

-Jiyeon's POV-

While L.joe and I were in the cafe, I saw a girl that I hadn't seen yet. So I decided to introduce myself.

"Anyoung! I'm Ji-" 

"Excuse me, who are you?" She interupted me just as I was going to introduce myself.

"Uh, my name is Jiyeon. I just moved in on the third floor!" I smiled and held my hand out for a handshake. She looked down at my hand then back at me then back at her magazine. I'm not quite used to people being rude to me, so I walked back over to L.joe.

"Did she hurt you?" L.joe asked, handing me a hot chocolate.

"No... Thank you for the hot chocolate." I said while handing him 5,000 won. But he pushed it away.

"It's on me." He smiled and I bowed. 

"Thank you! You're so kind!" I smiled and patted him on the head. He giggled and took a sip of his hot chocolate.