Chapter 4

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[End of a... Part 1]

" 'Ching'... yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah, yeah, oh lotto-tto, yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah, byeol gwanshimi eomneun cheok shiseoneul pihaeseo ga, ihaehae modeun geol georeoyaman hal tenikka-" 

I grunted to the sound of my alarm. I stretched out my arms lazily towards the phone and turned the alarm off. After putting the phone back to its place, I stretched out my joints and grunted even more. I stared at the ceiling for quite sometime before hyping up myself to start the day.

I brushed my teeth, removed my clothes, took a shower and washed my face like I usually do. After putting on my purple sleeveless shirt along with my denim jacket and a pair of knee-length navy blue jeans, I sat in front of the mirror and put on some make up. Just the natural looks is good for me.

Today, I have no classes to attend but Jimin does, which is pretty much to my liking. It all went according to my plan. Nothing to distract me now. I've lost the ring and now, I lost the scrapbook too. Yes, I lost it. I could not find it anywhere.

 I pulled my hair up into a bun and walked out of my room and put on a cap and a mask before leaving the house. I made sure to hide my bun under the cap. 

I walked along the street calmly. I took a bus to the city and went to a small alley. The alley was narrow and dark even with the bright daylight. As you all may have guessed, this is the place where Rianna died. The last one of the three. The alley was near to a Café that all four of us favoured.

We often visit the café to have some pastries because their pastries were the best in the town.

I surveyed the alley with caution. The alley was too quite that it brought me chills. After walking for quite some time, the rays from the sun suddenly shone on a certain place for a short moment. The lights were reflected straight to my eyes making me alert. A shiny item was hiding under the huge trash can. 

I tried to lift the trash can but it was to no avail, so I tried pushing it and surprisingly, it worked! I used my legs to kick the shiny item to my left. I walked towards the thing and took it in my hand. It was a knife. A pretty one at that. The knife looked peculiar. It was a bit thick and had flowers carved on it.

But the sharp point of the knife was pretty messed up. There were edges that grew blunt and it look like it was stained by an unknown substance. I traced the knife carefully and found something else carved on it. It was something like alphabets. It was spelled out as, 'R-I-A-N-N-I-N'.

That was obviously odd. Now everything makes sense. At least for me.

I walked with a fast pace towards the bus stop. It was lunchtime and the students from my college often come here for lunch. When the bus arrived I sighed. Many students that I recognize was in the bus. Hoping that no one recognised me, I walked into the bus. Luckily, no one did. The whole ride was silent and my mind could not stop thinking.

The moment I departed from the bus stop, I froze. Since the bus stop was close to my house, I could faintly see the gate to my house. Someone was waiting outside. Someone who I hated, someone who I don't want to look at especially at that moment.

I thought of several ways to prevent from meeting him and remembered the small abandoned staircase behind my house that could lead me to a hole to my garden. It was my secret passageway with my childhood crush.

To get to that place, I need to somehow jump over a fence that was about a half kilom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter