The Feeling

The Next Level

It's a quiet afternoon in Taeyeon apartment, it always like this when Jiyong spent his last hours before back to military based. But something is not right. Jiyong to quiet, something bothered him a lot, and he become more clingy with her. Taeyeon almost had heart attack when he take her hand and put his head in her shoulder while they're watching movie. So after the movie is finish, she decided to talk with him.

"Oppa" said Taeyeon

"Hmmm" Jiyong answer

"Something wrong?" Ask Taeyeon

"Nothing" Jiyong said

Taeyeon face him, but he was busy watching Zero playing.

"Oppa! Look at me!" Taeyeon demand

Jiyong finally face her. And although he smile, Taeyeon know it's a force smile.

"I know something bothered you, what is it? Something happen in the base?"

Jiyong shook his head

"So what? Its only two weeks left before you discharge. You soon will be free and back to your life" Taeyeon said

Jiyong closed his eyes and frowning.Taeyeon slowly rubbing his forehead. After a while, he take Taeyeon hand and open his eyes.

"I'm not ready to back to my life, specially with everything happen to the company. I don't know what I must do Tae, what will happen to us, to me? It's to much" Jiyong confess.

Taeyeon smile and looked into his eyes "It's all will pass, I believe you will solve everything, just wait Youngbae Oppa and Daesung Oppa, and then you will decide it together. Nothing will happen to you. You are the G Dragon. No matter what happen with your company, your fans will always be with you. I will always there for you. You know I always have faith in you, don't you?"

Taeyeon stare already unbearable, but her words which coming with her sincere feeling make him overwhelmed. He can't hide his feeling anymore. So he kiss her, the kiss that show all his feeling to her. He can hear her gasp before surrender and finally kiss him back. 

He don't want the kiss end, but they need air. So he let go her lips. Taeyeon face turned red, she can't look him in the eyes. Jiyong lift her chin and look at her straight in her eyes.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, but I love you Tae, I keep it so long, coz I think it's not the right time to say something like this when I still in military. But I can't keep it anymore"

Taeyeon smile " It's okay, I love you too. You don't know how I wish you said it, everytime you come"

"Oh Tae, I'm sorry for making you wait" said Jiyong

" It's worthy. You worthy" Taeyeon words make Jiyong fall more deeper.

"Oh My God Tae, why don't you just kill me right now. How on earth I back to the camp, after you said something sweetly like that" Jiyong frustrated "don't you know what you make me feel?"

"Loved?" Said Taeyeon innocently

"I wish I had time to show you what I feel and make you feel it" He said naughtily

Taeyeon blushing "Yah, what's in your mind"

Jiyong closed their gap and whisper seductively "you really want to know Tae?"

"Yah oppa, just let go whatever crazy think in you mind" Taeyeon push him

Jiyong laughing and hugging her "My darling Tae, my adorable Tae, My beautiful Tae"

Taeyeon giggle "Yours? I haven't agree about anything"

Jiyong stop laughing and give her a puppy eyes "I love you Tae, please be mine"

Taeyeon give him a peck "I'm yours Oppa"

Jiyong hug her tightly "Thank you"

They stay like that until Jiyong alarm ring. It's time to back to the based.

"I can drive you there Oppa" said Taeyeon

"No, I can't let you go, if you drive me there" said Jiyong

"Cheer up Oppa, it's only two weeks" Taeyeon encourage him

Jiyong kiss her again. Making sure she feels his heart. And Taeyeon reply it with all her heart. 

When finish they are breathless but their heart is full.

-----------------

Hi, this chapter is shorter than I plan. Actually I almost gave up with this story. Cause it hard to describe Jiyong and Taeyeon feeling and their process with my limited English words. I felt the storyline is a bit rush, cause in the original story, jiyong confess after his discharge and he also make distance to test their heart before he confess. But I change my mind. I don't want to make things complicated. It's will be only fluffy things after this. Cause their real life already hard. I only want to write a happy Jiyong and Taeyeon. What do you think?