chapter 1

my pitiful future

i could hear my footsteps as i walk . somehow i felt like i'm walking in slow-motion , as i take another step i could hear the sound of my footsteps gets louder and louder .

i lift my head up only to see people entering a huge door. i stood there for a second looking at them passing some of them seemed familiar to me then i start to my walk slowly towards it out of curiousity and when i was about to see what's behind that door i felt emptiness and air pass through me fast and i saw someone's head in front of me and they were walking away from me. before i realise what's going on it happened again the wind blew through me .

oh my god what's happening i'm freaking out that person pass through me like i was a ghost he didn't even see me ! i made my steps bigger to reach him "excuse me " i said as i put my hand on that person's shoulder looking for explanation . Oh my hand pass through him . what's this ? what am i doing ? am i dreaming ? i lifted my hand to my mouth and i bite it hard aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it hurts ! ommoo ommoo ommoo i'm not dreaming then what is this? i looked to my left then right ,I forgot the fact that i was already behind that door then realized that i was in a wedding ceremony a big wedding ceremony everything was perfectly decorated, it looked soooo beauuuuutiful and expensive .aaaaha sigh come out of me : i wish my wedding would be this big. I saw that person who i was chasing take a seat then i noticed almost all the seats are taking and trust me when i say there's a hell lot of seats . aaaah i envy them . i looked down at the red aisle runner underneath my feet and my eyes trailed to the end of the runner where the groom suppose to be at that moment i saw a man in a fancy tuxedo nervousness is written all over his face waiting patiently for he's bride . ah wait a minute doesn't he look like youngho? ah what's this ? he really looks like a grown up version of him but a lot more handsome . Isn't that taeyong behind him? i took a few steps to confirm what i saw and it really was him nothing has changed about him but does that mean that he's the best man . i know that they are friends but i never imagine that their friendship will last until they marry .

the guests voice got louder as they were waiting i turned around to face my current classmates who now seem older i got closer to them just to see their features and i couldn't help but hear them talk " guys do you remember sojin " " the one who was always with mirae " " yeah that's her " " but didn't she commit suicide before our freshman year in high school could even end " "ya i remember the accident it was the talk of town for months" "but why did you bring that up now " " it's just i remembered that she liked youngho back then " by that sentence i was already deaf and couldn't hear anything are they talking about sojin my lovely best friend sojin if she was already dead then who is youngho about to marry .i remember when my sojin and i were planing our imaginary weddings her and youngho's wedding and me and taeyong's wedding even those two boys knows it that we will end marrying each other , the whole town knows that we are each other's destiny even without saying it out loud or receiving a confession from one another ! we grew up together all four of us ! then how can they say that sojin is no longer around ?

in glimpse of a second all guests stood up and turned their heads to my direction . i knew that they were staring at the bride she's here. i took a deep breath then i turned around slowly scared to know that it won't be sojin with a hope inside me still believing that she will be the one but when i turned around i found myself facing " mirae " in her late 20's ,with my father holding her hand , she was looking at a maybe 30 years old youngho both of their eyes were shaped hearts . i started shivering and tears run down my face i couldn't move i was freaking out  more as she take a step towards me and i just stood still until she passed through me but the feeling wasn't the same as a stranger passed through me i felt complete and that person is a part of me but i didn't give that feeling much of attention i was still in shock that i would ever betray my friend or even leave taeyong's side i love him how could i ? he's the best man in my own wedding? and i'm marrying the one who sojin loves ? i turn around to see my back ( my older version's back ) in white wedding dress walking away from me " no ... no ... no ..." i mumbled shaking my head from left to right then i couldn't hold it anymore i screamed " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..." by then i felt myself being pulled out from behind but my body didn't move . it was like i was flying backwards out of the room and still facing my older version's back and still screaming . when i was out of the big door i saw the big doors closing while i was still screaming till the end and then everything went black . 

(A/N): I WON'T BE ADDING ANOTHER CHAPTER until you REQUEST it at the comments section below ONE COMMENT we'll be enough for me to continue ( i have to know that at least there's one person reading it )

(A/N): SORRY FOR THE WRITING MISTAKES ! MY FIRST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH ! I hope you'll like it