13 out of 13

Lean On Me

chan puffs out his breath, which is visible because of the chilly air. the maknae was tired. theyve been practicing non-stop all day, preparing for MAMA and also their comeback so the chances for rest is almost impossible.

the clock strikes 04:30 sharp, and the boy just wants to go home already. the only reason why he's outside is because he has to wait for the van to arrive. seungkwan had whined that his calves hurts so much he couldn't walk so seungcheol called their manager.

right when he was about to sigh for the nth time, some puts a hand on his shoulder, making him jump, surprised  the man laughed, his eyes turning into crescents. "soonyoung-hyung! you startled me!" chan says with a frown.

"your fault. you were staring into the darkness. i wasnt going to let our baby maknae get hypnotized and abducted by a erted ahjussi." soonyoung explains, or rather, worries. 

now its chan's turn to laugh. "im not that stupid, hyung. im actually smarter than i look." he says and soonyoung smiles. he wrapped his left hand around chan's neck. "listen channie. if youre sad, depressed or anxious you always have me by your side. the performance unit. heck, the whole group! i just... dont want you to be sad. alright?"

chan's eyes widen, "why are you suddenly talking abt this hyung?" the older shrugs innocently. "you seem so sad." the younger smiles. "thanks, hyung."

"no problem. you needed that."