THE STRANGER

Kissing Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever wondered how it was felt like to be kissed by and kiss a stranger? Like a real 'stranger' whom you met during your tipsy and high state. Like a real 'stranger' whom you met after your three --or four- glass of tequila. Like a real 'stranger' whose face was blurred, unidentified by your brain.

It could be bad. Or very bad. There was no between. That was what Jung Eunji thought.

However, she could be wrong. Very wrong, on top of that.

When she went to the brand new opened night club on the city, she was so excited for the opening party. Her friends were there, being the party-girls she'd known since forever; enjoying the cocktails, music and of course, the guys. They were having some chit-chat, talking about how cool the new club was, how amazing the DJ was and every tiny details about, literally, everything.

Eunji was distracted. After her second glass of tequila, her eyes were glued to unfamiliar figure. A man, maybe in his late 20s, was sitting alone on the corner of the room. Nothing was special about the man; except the fact that he was quietly staring at Eunji and pretending he was not staring when they were making eye-contact. However, the funny thing was he didn't break their eye-staring-contest once, at first, but after like two seconds his face reddened as he looked like just realized he shouldn't stare at her.

Like an eye-contact was a big and unforgivable sin, Eunji snorted.

"Go and say 'Hi' to him!" Eunji heard one of her friends. She titled her head as looked at her friend with an oblivious gaze. Her friend added, "You're staring at him like you want to eat him alive and vice-versa."

"No, I'm not. You're imagining things."

"I'm actually imagining a good things. Go! Or you're gonna regret it tomorrow."

Eunji hated her friend; for sometime being right --but mostly wrong- and out of sudden being so influential. However, Eunji actually hated herself more. She had always been so easy to be influenced, to react based on every single word her friend(s) said to her. That could be a good thing though; she could accept criticism well and actually worked it out to fix things or herself.

However, there was nothing good about listening to her friend tonight.

She gulped down her third glass. Both cheeks were red yet she still had full control of herself. She was walking confidently, taking step by step toward 'that' man's table with a glass on her right hand.

The last thing she could do was saying 'Hi' because his stare was following her. He knew she was coming to him. Eunji saw him let a small smile escaped his lips; she could be wrong. Nonetheless, every step she took closer to him had made her heart beating so fast. She didn't even know him. 'It was ridiculous', her own brain mocked her. Was it the tequila? Or was it his intense stare? She couldn't decide it. She would probably get the answer soon.

"Do I know you?" she asked.

"Perhaps no," he said, almost shyly. He gestured her to take a seat beside him. "Can I know you though?"

She smirked. "And why would you want to know me?"

"That's like a 'no' to me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter