Chapter 1: Chanyeol's Dream...

Magical... ( EXO fanfic )

Chanyeol sat on the windowsill that acted as a seat for looking out onto the view below. His leather book that contaned pages of writing was in his left hand, the other skimming through the pages to find an empty one. Since he wrote a lot, there was difficulty in finding a page to write on. The quil he always used to write with was now in his left hand, the top of the lid in his mouth. He was pretty stressed since he had to make up full descriptions for the characters in his book. Yes, writing was is passion. He couldn't ever get enough of it. Chanyeol works from home since he hates to be around real people in this world. In his personal opinion, he thinks everyone is back-stabbing, self-centered and horrible somewhere inside them. The reality was something Chanyeol couldn' take so he resulted in staying at home for working. He didn't have much friends either, he didn't need them. Who needs friends when you have ones in the stroy your writing? Chanyeol is focused on making a whole book on a magicl world where he will have friends that are altogether called 'EXO'. He'd also be part of that group. Working on their individula descriptions and making them unique in their own way was tuff, but he persevered through it all.( how the characters look and act will later be revealed in the story,) He finished at 10:00 in the morning since he'd been up early. Chanyeol dragged himself from the comfy windowsill and effortlessly made his way up the stairs. When coming to his bedroom doorframe, he was met with mountains of paper thrown all over the room; a nights worth of useless idea's. He groaned, not even wanting to clean them up yet. Instead, he stepped over them with the long legs of his and come to his occupied desk. By occupied, I mean no space was given anywhere on the desk to even fit a pin inbetween. He ignored it and stuffed the book into his bookshelf behind his desk. For a person who is creative, his room was pretty simple; navy blue carpet lining the wooden floor, white bookshelf, a desk to match, the comfest bed with navy blue blankets also and to finish it off, a snack cupboard. Who knew when you coukd get hungry? Wasting no time at all, he bounded back down the stairs remembering he had to send something off to his boss, Taeyong. Since his job was to come up with ideas for famous authors, he must be well prepared and organised. Because of his job, he earns a lot of money. His ideas get turned into books and soon become the number one bestseller, making him pretty much rich to the brim. It was good to earn lot's of money, but Chanyeol didn't need all of it. Believe it or not, he loves a simple life; the smell of pancakes in the morning, the normal or unique job, enjoying the simple things you get and having a great sleep. It's all he needed. So, he donated millions to charity considering he doesn't need it all. When he arrived back to the living space, he went straight towards the cute little coffee table standing in the corner. Out of all the things in his house, this was the most decorated thing by far; pretty fairy lights hanging off the sides, the soft  creamy colour bringign out the many books Chanyeol had on there and swivel chairs tucked neatly underneath. Chanyeol hopped onto the closest chair, opening the I mac that was on sleep mode from earlier on the morning. He quickly sent his new idea to Taeyong, happy with what he came up with for the best author ever: Choi Youngjae. He was famous all over the world and he wasn't stuck up like the rest of the famous stars out there. He was a happy virus, always smilng and staying happy. Chanyeol had the pleasure of speaking with him one day and had a lovely converstaion h didn't know he was capable of. When the e-mail was sent, Chanyeol decided he would check out the new videos that YouTube have released. On the recommended list was a new song called 'The 7th Sense by NCT U'. Checking it out, Chanyeol fell in love with it instantly. He attached a speaker onto his i mac and started it from the beginning, playng it as loud as possible. The musci started and Chanyeol started to memerise the moves while dancing his own way. After hours of unexpected dancing and listening to music or videos, Chanyeol finally settled down. Going into the kitchen, he grabbed some snacks and headed back towards the living space. There were already blankets on the side so he pulled them over his legs. They barely covered him since he was such a giant. He laughed at his own height and picked up the remote that was beside him. While turning on the TV, a thud sounded from upstairs. It sounded like it was coming from his bedroom. Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows, not remembering if he left anything on the edge of his desk. Groaning, he got up and dragged himself up the stairs once again. When he was inside his room, a green glow could be seen coming from his writing book. It was as if the pages had been painted a green light. Chanyeol couldn't believe his eyes, but came closer to the book. his intentions were to somehow stop the book from glowing, however, he ended up opening the lock on the book. When he took the key out, the book burst open, revealing something that was to good to be true. On the two pages was some sort of place that looked as if it was in another world. Chanyeol tried to touch the pages surfaces but ended up with his arm stuck inside the book. Literally, the whole of his arm had plunged into the pages of the book, making it stuck. He couldn't move it in any way. What made the situation even worse was that he was getting pulled by somewhat of a hand. It made him shiver at what might be on the other side, but he was still pretty excited. Before getting pulled all the way in, Chanyeol thought of his writing and what he's accomplished. Family didn't strike his mind since he was an orphan. Then, his whole body was pulled into an umfamiliar world...

When he woke up from the daze he was in, the first thing he saw was a white light in the sky. Not yellow like the sun, but a white. For a moment he was confused, dissmissing it because what could he expect after being pulled into a book? The only thing on his mind now was exploring where he ended up. Sitting up, Chanyeol took in the unusual surroundings; the trunks of the abnormally tal trees were a golden colour, silver leaves hanging from the twisting branches, the floor a thin line of water, but nothing fell through, a large garden with flowers that hugged onto each other with love and last but not least, a backpack sitting beside Chanyeol. Since he had nothing, Chanyeol decided it would be best if he checked out it's contacts. Upon seing the bag wasn't full to the top and making a bulge, he thoughts there wasn't much in it. ping the bag, Chanyeol found only his leather book, the pen that goes with it, a letter and a beautiful artifact. First, he picked up the letter, noticing it had no opening. As soon as he tried to find a way to open it, the letter unfolder by itself and revealed many words printed on the front. Chanyeol blinked with disbelief, still carrying on with his task. The letter read:

Hello, Chanyeol. My name is Kim Junmyeon, also known as Suho. The reason I know your name is because we are th charcters your writing about. And yes, we are real and this isn't a dream trust me. The other thing you may beb wondering is that why are you here? Well, you belong here. When you completed our characters, we were all able to use our powers to bring you here, the place you belong. We know you aren't good arounf people, but you'll soon get used to us. We are your charcters after all. I am unable to answer any of your other questions, but I'm sure you wouldn't need to know anything else since I know you very well. It may sound weird, but we all know you well and you know us. In the story you wrote about us, you have a love named Byun Baekhyun, right? He's real too. But you wont fall in love with him because the story says so, you will fall in love because you will feel it. It is all so confusing, but don't worry. Before I end this letter, I have two things that are important for you to know. Number 1, in the story everything goes the way you imagine it too. But in reality, it all happens the way it happens. You can't predict what will happen, still, don't worry about that to much. Number 2, in this world there are a lot of strict rules here: No killing, no powers used for bad or banishment will be the consequence, if an attack occurs, stay in your homes and not a lot more. P.S: Think of where we all be individually and you'll find us. Bye, Chanyeol hyung!-Suho.

Upon reading the letter, Chanyeol's eyes became saucers. Surprisingly, no questions ran through his head. He understood everything and saw no need in asking anything else. He was just overcome by shocked and an overwhelming feeling. Without knowing, he was already on his way to where one of them would be. He recognised this place after Suho telling him it was the world he created. He was probably closest to Kim Minseok, known as Xiumin. Chanyeol trailed along the path, suddenly remembering the artifact that was in his bag. Suho hadn't mentioned anything about that so Chanyeol took it into his own hands. While walking, he slipped the bag off his shoulder and pulled out the object. It was a flower crown, lined wth Chanyeol's favourite flowers, blue and yellow tulips. In fact, he had them all around the house he once lived in. Chanyeol actually loved flowers, then remembered his powers were supposed to be flower magic. It can be a defense power and becomes very strong, but it's more used for beauty and decoration. And one thing that Chanyeol loved was creativity. He loved decorating things but not the look of his house. Chanyeol smiled his charming smile, putting the crown on his head. As that happened, little vines from the flowers curled and clutched onto his hair, making it stay in place. Chanyeol paniked, realising it would not budge from it's place. But he soon forgot that as Xiumin's 'home' came into view. Xiumin's power is illusion, making his home a place with many patterns. Illusion id very helpful for defeating ememies or jus playing some sort of trick. Xiumin can make people see what he wants them to see, either good or bad; it's his choice. His home consisted of many walls that wore patterned outfits, all in endless amounts of colours, a chair that looked like a shadow ontop of a stage and Xiumin sat in the middle. His hands formed many colorful whisps of wind in the air, while his eyes darted to my direction. He stopped what he was doing and flew down the steps he made with his mind. As he was right in front of Chanyeol, Xiumins eyes turned a deep black, but sparkles made them glint. A black cloud followed him and hung above where puzzling shapes fell from it onto the floor. Chanyeol smiled to be polite, Xiumin greeting him happily.

" Ah, Chanyeolllieee! I'm Kim Minseok as you already know! Nice to meet you finally." Chanyeol laughed at his lively attitude.

" Nice to meet you to Xiumin. This atmosphere doesn't really suit you very well since it looks gloomy." Chanyeol inspected Xiumin's home while the elder chuckled.

" Well, you made it like this. Anyway, thanks so much for the power! I love it!" 

" Welcome, Xiumin-ah." 

Xiumin skipped back to the stage to fetch something. Xiumin was pretty childisjh, considering he's the eldest. But what can you do? Chanyeol was a pretty chill person; listens to music peacefully, writes alone, sits watching TV without any disruption. He was nautrally calm and wasn't very very childish. He loves pranks, but isn't constantly hyped. Get it? When Xiumin arrived back to Chanyeol, they shared glances. Then, a confused look formed on Xiumin's face.

" What is it, hyung?" Chanyeol asked, snapping Xiumin back to reality.

" Oh, nothing. I know i should know you well since you created me, but, what is your power? The crown is beautiful by the way, it suits you."
Chanyeol blushed a little, ruffling the hair under his crown. He wasn't so sure why the crown gripped onto his hair, but found it actually did suit him very well. Chanyeol's hair was a grey/white colour, bringing his whole look out. Despite being calm and collected, Chanyeol was very cute person; loves to do aegyo in the mirror. The peace sign was his signature move.

" Thank you~ My power should be flowers magic. I haven't tried it out yet, though." Upon Chanyeol saying that, Xiumin's eyes went a deep black again. Chanyeol must have thought it was because of excitement. 

" I have an idea! When everyone is together, we will all demonstrate our powers and help you with yours. Okay?" 

Chanyeol only nodded in response, a bright smile pulling at his lips. For some odd reason, Chanyeol was comfortable around Xiumin. Around others, he would just hide behind something and make little conversation. While walking, Chanyeol's flower crown became even more cute; more flowers bloomed, blue glitter falling from the inside of them. Xiumin noticed and realised Chanyeol hd glitter over his face and hair. To Xiumin, Chanyeol was a handsome and cute guy. With the glitter resting in his fluffy hair, Chanyeol was even more adorable than Baekhyun. And Baekhyun was VERY cute. Then, both of their attention to the next destination; Sehun's home. Since Sehun had flight for his power, his home was themed like something in the sky. The floor was made from clouds, minicule fairies danced around here and there, a cremy white bed stood in the middle and Sehun lay there, reading a book. It was only then he noticed two people were in his home. He shot up, his eyes glowing a ghostly white. Sehun rose into the air and was about to send a force at Chanyeol and Xiumin until one of them shouted.

" Sehun-ah! Stop being the stupid brat that you are and get down here!" 

In an instant, Sehun returned to the surface of the ground and tilted his head to the side. He approached Chanyeol and started to inspect him head to toe. Sehun was made to be an inquisitive person and also a protective one. Chanyeol found Sehun to be a bit odd, but didn't mind. Before introcuing himself, Sehun reached a hand out and tapped the flowers on Chanyeol's crown.

" Interesting. Suho will know why it's attached itself to you. Sorry for that earlier, I got a bit protective of my home. I'm Sehun and you are Chanyeol, I know."

Chanyeol side smiled and waved at Sehun. He didn't say anything, expecting Xiumin to cut in. And as usual, the guy but in.

" Sehun, what were you even doing? Reading? So boring." Sehun rolled his eyes and argued back.

" You find it boring, not me. So stay out of it, midget." 

Sehun was many things, seeming as if his personality could change any second. Xiumin just scoffed and walked out of Sehun's home. He waved a hand for the two giants to follow and they obeyed orders. Next, they came to Baekhyun's home. Chanyeol was pretty nervous since he wrote about falling in love with this guy. He hid his nervousness and blinked his eyes a couple of times. Baekhyun had the power to teleport, giving his room a more plain look. The walls were mirrors, so was the floor. But, purple portals stood in every corner of the room, golden pens were everywhere and there sat Baekhyun, a stressed look painted on his face. Chanyeol gave Bakehyun the love for writing because he wnated something in commn with one of them. No bed was provided, but a single seat hung from the ceiling. It was big aneough to fit two inside. Baekhyun immediately realised them and stood up from his sitting position. Baekhyun stopped mid-walk and stared at Chanyeol. His mouth was wide open, realising Chanyeol was the most handsome person he's ever seen. Baekhyun's mouth was snapped shut by Sehun, then getting pulled along. Chanyeol grinned, knowing Baekhyun loved the looks of him already. Chanyeol also loved the looks of Baekhyun too; sweet, cute and small. Perfect. The thing Chayeol loved the most about Baekhyun was the fact purple eye shadow and eyeliner decorated his eyes, making his featues more feminine. His eyes were attracting too. 

" You must already know who I am, but I'll introduce myself anyways. I'm Byun Baekhyun!" 

Baekhyun's voice was energetic and friendly, something Chanyeol liked in a person. They would surely get along.

" I'm Park Chanyeol." They both smiled at each other, while Sehun got a message.

A tea coloured scroll with a red ribbon flew into Sehun's hands, resulting in him oepning it up. But, he didn't read it out loud. Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun was staring at him, looking away when Chanyeol met his gaze. Chanyeol found it cute and decided to watch him to. Before, he didn't even notice the clip attached to his hair. It was a purple jewel, the shape of a moon. There were silver curls sprouting out of the sides and they to had smaller versions of the purple jewel. Then Chanyeol remebered he wrote about Baekhyun having that so he was able to transport to places without making any disasters. Since his power uses so much energy, he had to make a special clip otherwise something could happen to this world. Baekhyun was strong for sure. Once Sehun finished reading, he turned to the other guys.

" Sorry, Chanyeol. But you'll have to see the others homes tommorow or another day. Suho hyung sent a message to meet him at the grove."

Chanyeol nodded, knowing where and what the grove was. He made this place after all. Everyone set off, only Sehun and Chanyeol slightly in front because their long legs. As for Baekhyun and Xiumin, they struggled to keep up with the other two. 

" So, Baekhyun-ah. Do you like the looks of Chanyeol?" Xiumin smirked in attempt to make Baekhyun laugh, but he only scoffed and smacked Xiumin's arm.

" He's handsome and cute. I don't know if that's possible, but just go with it." Xiumin jumped up and down, making Baekhyun's cheeks go a shade of crimson.

" Yah! Stop that, he'll see."

" See what?" 

Chanyeol's voice made Baekhyun freeze in place. Xiumin just laughed an forcefully turned him round. As Baekhyun faces Chanyeol, he realised they were very close. Too close. Chanyeok's face came even closer and he had to bend down a little to do so. Their noses were touching and Chanyeol started to whisper...

" I heard what you said, Baek. Already liking me?"

With that, Chanyeol pulled away with a mischievous grin planted on his face. Baekhyun loved it but ran away because of embarrassment. A few moments later, all four of them came to the grove. It was some sort of garden, but a massive greenery space in the middle. The flowers weren't bloomed yet, and that made Chanyeol frown. He hated seeing flowers that wern't bloomed, they don't look as good. His legs took him over to them, ignoring the fact that 9 people were now staring at him in confusion. But one of the nine faces smiled widely, realising what it was Chanyeol was about to do. Chanyeol cupped a flower with his hand and closed his eyes. A rainbow coloured mist took in the flower, a couple of seconds later making it sprout into life. The other flowers opened too, showing a beautiful display of a variety of colours. When Chanyeol turned around, the others stared at him in disbelief. He just did his first try on magic!

" That was amazing! The flowers look very beautiful." Kai chimed.

" I agree." Lay did a thumbs up to Chanyeol.

For once in his life, Chanyeol never felt alone. Yes, he hated to be around real people. But, he just wanted the confidence to speak with them and make friends. And now he does. Chanyeol smiled brighty, tears of happiness starting to fall from his cheeks. As soon as one escaped his eye, Baekhyun and Xiumin bounded over to him, embracing Chanyeol in their arms. Chanyeol giggled at their action and hugged them back. What he didn't expect was everyone to join in. They all looked like a bundle of blankets hugging onto Chanyeol. The only person left embracing Chanyeol was Baekhyun. He hung his head in embarrassment, but Chanyeol lifted his chin up.

" Don't be embarrassed. Thank you everyone for that." 

All of them shared massive smiles and returned to what ever corner they were in the grove. Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol stayed together. Sehun, Xiumin and Lay stayed with each other while Kyungsoo, Kai and Chen left the grove. While everyone was sat dong thier individual things, Suho decided it was best to answer any questions Chanyeol had.

" So, Chanyeol-ah. Do you have any questions so far?" 

" No, actually. There is none to be answered."

" That's great then. I'm guessing you would actually want to ask about the crown." Chanyeol's eyes widened, remembering about the crown.

" Ah, yes I forgot. I'm very forgetful." Chanyeol shrugged, stretching his unusually large ears to listen. 

" I left that in the bag I packed for you. This is your crown and I know you love them, especially the flowers on it. The reason it attached to your hair is because it likes you. If your in danger, it provides a force field for you just in case you can't handle the ememy or anything. I'm sure Baekhyun think it suits you." Suho grinned cheekily. Chanyeol dismissed the comment and continued.

" So, for sure my powers are flower magic?"

" I'm sure. If you want an example of magic you can ask one of the boys."

Chanyeol smiled brightly, turning to Baekhyun. His power was cool, so Chanyeol wanted a peek of what it's like.

" Can you do it for me, Baekhyun?" Baekhyun nodded and stood up.

Within a couple seconds, a purple portal appeared in front of Baekhyun.