Spell

She's My Addiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seolhyun doesn't know what kind of spell Hyejeong had cast; the only thing Seolhyun  knows is that it must be a very strong spell, because it works, it really works on her.


She used to think that love-stories were for little children with a colorful imagination- or, for high people, which is almost the same. And now that she is truly in love, she can't understand why she used to believe that.


Love kicks her everyday in the chest, love is in her mind. One image, the love of her life, Hyejeong. It only took one glance to fell in love, and now, she doesn't have to look anywhere to feel it. Her image, like a perfect, bright photo, is in her mind, it is forever attached in there.


Can people forget? Seolhyun wants to think that the answer to that question is yes, but, who is she trying to fool, it is obviously impossible. She feels so small, so vulnerable when Hyejeong is around. She feels like a little doll in a bad boy's hands, just like that toy in Toy Story.


Except that, Seolhyun isn't a doll. She is a straightforward, kind, warm-hearted person. At least, she was until she met her last summer.


Plus, Hyejeong isn't a bad boy; well, she isn't a boy, she may be bad but she is both emotionally and physically attached to her and it seems that there's no way out. Unfortunately.


"I love you, Hyejeong" she whispers, but Hyejeong isn't there. She wouldn't be so brave if she were there. She never talks when Hyejeong is with her, it is not necessary. She prefers action, of course, but, sometimes, action is not enough (but it is the only thing she can have from her.)


Her phone rings. It disturbes her. She doesn't want to talk to anybody, really. But she decides to answer, because it's the best thing she can do, she doesn't want anyone to be worried. Not even her best friend.

"Hey" Mina says from the other side. Her voice sounds tired and it cracks a little.

"Hello, Mina. How are you?" she asks politely. She had thought before of what she should say if somebody called her. She has to had options and excuses.

"I'm tired, school "

Seolhyun fakes a giggle, she hopes the call makes it real, but it doesn't so she just acts.

"Yeah, i know, sorry i didn't call you. I was...busy" thinking about Hyejeong.

"It's okay, Seolhyun. I understand" Mina obviusly knows she was busy trying to catch Hyejeong's attention once again, she always knows but she just stays silent.

"Thank you"

"Hey, i was thinking about this for a while. Since today is friday and you don't work till tomorrow's afternoon, do you want to come over? We'll have pizza and cookies and movies and painted nails and everything people do in a girls' night!"

Seolhyun lets out a sort of laugh. Mina always cheers her up and makes her feel, at least, a bit better. It isn't enough, but is better than nothing. And although she feels tired and she doesn't really want to eat, she nods "Yeah, sounds fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter