Chapter 1

Don't sell it..

Seoul beautiful city wakes up as the sun peeks its burnin' and movin' surface behind the mountains far away in the horizon.

The usual alarm from her phone wakes Bom up as always at the same hour. Nothin' more and nothin' less than 8 o'clock every single mornin'.

Bom groans sleepy as she frowns annoyed at the ringin' sound, waking up fast from her beautiful and romantic dream with TOP, her crush.

"Asshh.. just a good timin'.. mmmhh..!" She rolls like an omelette toward her phone and turns the noisy alarm off.

The sunrays illuminate her face straight from the window at her left.

Brushin' her red bangs, Bom's still with her eyes closed.

Then her phone rings.

She picks the call as she turns to her right, showin' her back to the warm sunrays as she places it over her ear.

"Hey, you. Good morning." A y female voice says.

"I know you are lazy as heck to open your eyes but come on. We got a long day to go with work! So you better get up from the bed you sleepy woman!" she commands.

"Mmmmhh... I won't.. it's sunday today, right?" 

The girl lips draw a smirk at the other line. Bom uses to mistake the day they actually are often.

"No, today is Monday, miss Bom. If you don't get up now, I'm going to come over your place and do that..."

With that, Bom's eyes open in a blink at the mention of "that".

Chaerin and Bom live beside each other since they were teens so whenever the gorgeous red haired girl is lazy, Chaerin would come over and carry her to the bathroom and throw her to the bath tub filled with really cold water.

Oh my, what a friend and boss I have! She always threatens me with that when I don't wake up! Uuurgghh this evil Chaerin!

That's the only way to wake her up for sure. She will never forget the day when I actually did it. Huhuhu..

"Okay, okayyy..!! Call you in 5 minutes, Chaerin!" Bom pushes the blanket away and takes her clothes runnin' to the bathroom.

"No need to do that, I'll be waitin' in your place."

"Huh?"

"Open the door. I'm standin' outside."

She looks at the wooden door.

 "Ooh.."

Bom walks toward the door and looks through the peephole, revealin' a smilin' fully wake up Chaerin with her phone against her ear, waving cutely at her, knowing she's being watched. 

......

The two of them walk to the agreed coffee shop to meet with the new interested couple about the house offer.

The good lookin' parents are ready to give birth a future baby girl.

Bom and Chaerin really hope they succeed at sellin' the house this time because the last two families left in a rush without tellin' them the reasons of them leavin' all of a sudden. The only thing they told them is: "We gotta go!" and "I'm sorry but we can't live in here no more!"

Bom looks at her own reflection though the rearview. 

I really hope nothin' happens, then we will get a lot of money... we need to pay our living expenses and apartments. Or else the owner of the buildin' will kick us out! Please, don't let anything happen and sell the house...

Bom prays inside her head beggin' that nothin' weird happens again.

Chaerin and Bom talk about every detail as they check on each paper, trying their best to convince the nice couple.

But Chaerin's eyes pop out a little bit not findin' pictures from inside the house in the folder.

She looks at the two with fear in her expression but quickly hides it as she smiles at them.

"Please, excuse us for a minute." her hand takes Bom's wrist ready to walk away after receiving' "No problem." response from the pregnant woman.

As she pats her big stomach as she smiles at her husband, while he's busy talkin' to it with happy face...

"Bommie, I told you to take inside pictures of the house! Why didn't you do it? We can't show them all of this without the inside pictures! We may lose them!!" she shakes her arm a bit.

Bom bites her lower lip at her terrible mistake.

"I'm sorry.. I totally forgot. I've been studyin' as crazy because of exams.. I tried to keep that in mind but I ended up forgettin' it. Look...." she whispers at Chaerin as she got an idea.

"Distract them for a bit, okay? 15 minutes or so. I'm goin' to go and do it now. Just talk about random topics about the house... you are so good at talkin'. You got amazin' talkin' skills... do what you can. You may treat them to some coffee and food.."

Chaerin's face turns red as she fums mad.

I know she is goin' to kill me for this but someone should really give me an award because I'm tryin' so hard to resolve this and convince this woman!

"Uuushhh okay, okay, go! But hurry up and do it fast! This may be our last chance, Bommie!"

"Okay, I will!" 

Bom excuses herself to the couple bowin' twice with an embarrassed smile, before flyin' to her car and drive straight to the location where the house is.

You stupid! How could you forget such an important thing like this?! Silly, silly!

Bom hits the drivin' wheel pretendin' it's her head.

As she's already inside, she catches her breath for a while till it gets back to normal.

With her camera in hand, she takes every picture around the house.

"Okay, the last one and I'm done." she smiles proudly at her taken pictures like a pro as she's ready to take the last one before runnin' away again.

She presses the button in the nice corridor, but somethin' weird appears on it.

"Uh? What's that?" Bom zooms closer to the black spot on the frame door that appears in the right.

Rollin' her eyes to the corridor while frownin' a bit, she looks careful not seein' anythin' with her eyes.

Placin' her camera ready to press the button, Bom takes another picture.

What she saw next made her gasp out loud. Her free hand coverin' .

 

 

"Yaah, what theee.. what is thiiiss!!!" she exclaims not believin' what she sees.

"Holly crap sshh.. oh my, I almost cursed haha.. uuuhhh..!!" she looks up fast but simply no one's there.

Weird thoughts start attackin' her mind.

"What the.. what if.. if, it's.. a  g-ghost...?"

"No... it can't be." she bites a bit anxious her lower lip with fear to take another picture but she did it anyway.

The next picture makes her heart skip a bit as she's terrified. 

 

 

 

"Holy heeck!!! Aaargghh!!!!!"

Bom's goin' crazy. She starts to think the camera is playin' games with her or more like, is Chaerin doin'. Her heart beatin' fast with fear. Her whole body is tensed, even her bones.

Because of her nerves, she pressed the button without her consent but the picture showed nothin' this time.

"Oooh come on!" she tries to be brave.

"This is Chaerin doing, I'm sure! Or maybe this camera is not working at all.. and besides! Who believes in ghosts nowdays?! Haha..." she palms her little bit sweaty forehead as she giggles.

"I should forget what just happened and leave already.. or else Chaerin will turn into a bull and send me straight to China. She sure must be havin' a hard time distractin' that people from leavin'."

It may be weird as hell but Bom's very good at resolvin' things by talkin' to herself out loud like this, as if there are two Bom or more.

You all should do it! It's a good thing to do when you are alone. You can express yourself better and be the real you, so don't hesitate ;D.

Lettin' out a sigh, makes her way to the main door of the house.

Before she can step out, a hand places fast on her shoulder makin' her freeze with a silent gasp.

"Wh-who.....?" she manages to say.

She can feel a presence behind her makin' her feel cold as some pale lips lean closer to her ear.

Bom can't breathe as her lungs are paralyzed.

"Don't, sell... this house.... if you.. sell it.. we, will haunt your place and the entire building if it's necessary.... we don't want anyone in here.... this is our place, we want peace and silence.... thank you.." the hand didn't move away.

"......."

OOOHH.. MYYYY GOOOOODD!!!!!

Bom's crazy hand slowly moved on her own as it had its own brain while trembled a bit.

5 see-through ghosts appear in the picture beside the one that touched Bom's shoulder.  

They see the red haired girl runnin' to her car as if her life depended on it and leaves as they close the door with a soft gesture, smilin' at each other.