Chapter 1

What Happened To Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In everyday that I see you, I can't help but wonder. What happened to us?

We were once inseparable and many people were jealous with the kind of friendship that we had. We used to laugh and cry together. We had sleepovers. We shared our passions and dreams. We can even share eating ice cream in cones without hesitation. So, tell me, where did it all start going wrong?

 

What happened to 'bestfriend forever'?

 

Or was it because of 'her'?

 

Flashback

I was furiously looking for you. You didn't attend our classes earlier and for the first time, you didn't answer my calls and messages. I tried to call your house but nobody was home. I was frantically looking everywhere for you. I sighed. 

It was getting late and I know the chances of me finding you are getting slim. This is the very first time you got me really worried. You didn't even tell me what's going on. So much for being best friends, huh? 

Then I remembered the place where you would sneak off to when you're either happy or upset. That's the only place where I haven't search yet. I ran and ran until I finally found you. You were staring up the sky. 

For a moment there, I stared at you. The moonlight was illuminating on you. The breeze was blowing your hair. Everything was in slow motion as I look at the most beautiful sight a human can ever see. 

You noticed my presence and looked my way. You smiled at me and as if on cue, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter