Melody 4

SILENT MELODY [Jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

Holy . He’s good. Really good. Jiyong is going to love this. I know that if he accepts to use it, we’re going to need Jungkook to sign a document, and we will have to pay him. But its worth, especially if the rest of his lyrics are as good as this one.

But the question is, would he be agreeing to help? Obviously he doesn’t trust that much in his talent, but that’s the last of my worries. What it worries me more is how I’m going to pursue him to send me the other lyrics. Or how I’ll do it for he write the songs with me.  I doubt that his boyfriend be agree with that. He has to be the most idiot person I’ve ever seen. I can’t believe the balls that guy has, especially after seeing him yesterday. He goes out to the garden and kiss Jungkook, hugging him as the most perfect boyfriend in the world. Then, in the second he turns around, he’s in the garden with another guy. Jungkook must have been in the shower, because the two of them got out so fast as they have a chronometer, and the boy had the legs around his waist and his mouth on his faster than a blink. And it wasn’t the first time that this happens. I’ve seen it so many times that I lost the count.

I have to inform Jungkook about this, that that guy is cheating on him with his roommate. Especially I can’t tell him in a message. But if Yoongi was cheating on me, sure as hell he’d like to know. I don’t know Jungkook enough to tell him something like that. Anyways, the person that tells the new usually is the one to blame. Especially if the cheated person doesn’t want to believe it. I could send him an anonymous note but it’s more than probable that the idiot of his boyfriend be able to convince him of the contrary.

I won’t do anything for now. It doesn’t give me the right, and until I get to know him better, I’m not in the position that he trusts me. My phone vibrates in my pocket, and I take it out, waiting that Jungkook has decide to send me more lyrics, but is a mesage  from Yoongi.

Yoongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter