Melody 13

SILENT MELODY [Jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin

-Why would you give Jungkook the tv tonight?- Namjoon says. He lets himself drop on the sofa next to me-. You know I love Thursday’s night because Fridays I don’t work.

-I never spoke with Jungkook about tv nights.

 He looks at the door of Jungkook’s dorm with a frown in his face.

- What a little rabbit liar. How did you meet him anyways?

-Music. He’s writing the songs for the band. Namjoon widen his eyes and stretches on the sofa, going back to me, as I was betraying him.

-Don’t you think this is something your manager should know?

I laugh and answer him with signs

- Good point. Hey, Namjoon, Jungkook is writing officially songs for us.

He frowns.- And don’t you think your manager should have discuss a financial agreement with him? What percentage are we giving him?

-None. He feels guilty if he takes a percentage. He’s not paying the rent, so for now we’re fine.

He stands up, looking at me.- How do you know you can trust him? And what if something happens with a song that he helped writing? What happens if you make the track on the album and suddenly he decides he wants a percentage? And why don’t you write them instead?

I sigh. We’ve already talked about this so many times that makes my head hurts.- I can’t. You know I can’t. It’s just for a while, until I get over my block. And relax, Jungkook accessed to give us the rights of whatever that helps us.

He lets himself lay on the sofa, frustrated.- One thing, don’t add more people to our band without telling me first, alright? I feel like I was excluded when you don’t include me.- He crosses his arms on the chest and makes a pout.

-The small and sweet Jooni hyung is making pouts?- I lean in and wrap my arms around him, while he tries to push me away. I got on top of him and kiss his cheek, and he start to punch me the arm, trying to get away from me.

I laugh and let him go, and then I look at Jungkook, that just walked in his dorm. He’s looking at us. Namjoon slides his hand through my and puts his head on my shoulder. I extend the hand and give him little palms on the cheek, while the two of us look at eachother, serious. He denies with the head slowly and goes back to his bedroom. As soon as the door closes, we separate.

-I wish I hate Jin a bit more than I do for the night, because Jungkook definitely needs me- Namjoon comments.

I laugh, knowing that Jungkook probably quit to boys based on the week he had.

- That boy needs only the chance to be single for a while.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter