final

Love Me or Hate Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is another normal day for Doyeon. Waking up with Yoojung and Somi screaming, then hearing a door open and then absolute silence. The one who opened the door was probably Nayoung, she is the only person who with one stare can shut up those kids.

Doyeon climbing down her bed goes to the kitchen to eat something. On her way, while still feeling tired, she finds Somi in the kitchen. She feels like she lost her appetite, but it is too late, Somi already spotted her.

"Doyeon!" Screams Somi and hugs her. She is so clingy, thinks Doyeon.

"It's too early for this Somi" says Doyeon just accepting the hug because she knows she won't let go.

"It isn't, and at least I didn't jump like last time" says Somi reminding Doyeon how she ended up on the floor with Somi suffocating her.

"True, but seriously let me go, I need to grab something to eat and then go to my room" says Doyeon freeing herself from Somi's arms and doing what she said she would do.

Somi obeys, even though she misses the contact, and just continues eating her breakfast. She likes Doyeon so much that it hurts. It is the first time she feels such a strong feeling for someone, and she doesn’t know how to show her love for her crush, so being how she is, she annoys her. It's an easy way to gain attention, and Doyeon reacts fast, so Somi wins using this tactic. The problem is that she's slowly noticing how Doyeon just feels bothered with her presence, and that makes her sad.

 

It was another morning with just Doyeon and Somi in the kitchen.

The tall girl is trying to make some fried eggs, but Somi keeps trying to hug her from behind and moving Doyeon. That obviously makes Doyeon angry and every time she feels the girl near her, she pushes her away from her. Poor Somi, she looks like a kicked puppy whenever Doyeon does that, however, it doesn’t keep her from stopping.

"Doyeon just let me hug you" says a sulky Somi.

"No Somi, I'm cooking, and I swear I have almost dropped the pan with eggs like ten time because of you" replies Doyeon clearly bothered by the girl’s constant need of attention.

"But..."

"Just go to your room and bother Jieqiong or Mina, seriously, you choose the worst moments to be affectionate with me" says Doyeon being a little too blunt for Somi's liking and feeling a little hurt.

"Okay..." says Somi sounding afflicted, which Doyeon doesn’t perceive at all, while leaving the kitchen.

"Oh, wait Somi" says Doyeon and Somi immediately turns around, hoping for Doyeon to say 'don't leave', or just anything.

"What?"

"If you see Yoojung tell her I also made some eggs for her, thanks, and now you can go" commands Doyeon, and Somi undergoes the terrible feeling of getting her hope crushed. Naturally Doyeon would make her find Yoojung, after all they are almost like a couple, which Somi prays they are not.

"Okay captain" she answers back trying to sound like her hyper self, even though she isn’t feeling happy at all.

 

From the living room Sejeong, Mina and Yeonjung were watching this whole scene.

"Wow Doyeon is harsh" says Sejeong.

"Yeah but Somi should find a less annoying way to get Doyeon's attention" replies Mina.

"I feel bad for Som" comments Yeonjung.

"Should we help her out?" Asks Mina, and they all nod. They will help Somi, and that might be for the better of for the worst. We all hope it isn't the latter.

-

 

A new day starts for Somi, and she could barely open her eyes because she only slept 2 hours. Unfortunately, she can't sleep more because today the eleven of them will begin practicing for their next full comeback. Which means seeing Doyeon, that leads to seeing her more often, and the bonus part from this is seeing her abs, because she ALWAYS wears crop tops. Somi doesn't complain, but sometimes it can be a little too distracting, and ends up with her messing up the choreography.

Being the last one to wake up from her room, she picks up some clothes and takes a quick shower. After that, she goes to the kitchen and sees Jieqiong, Mina, Nayoung and Doyeon eating:

"Morning" says Somi still sleepy.

"Morning" they reply also sounding tired, they all had stuff to do yesterday, being in the same state of Somi.

"I could drink ten cups of coffee and I would still feel tired" says Jieqiong while yawning.

"Me too" says Mina.

"Come on, don't be so negative in our first day of preparing for the comeback" says Nayoung trying to give them energy, which clearly doesn’t work.

"I hope we don't stay for a whole day without sleeping like last time" says Doyeon referring when they practiced for Whatta Man.

"I don't think the choreography will be as hard as that one" says Somi joining the conversation as she sits next to Doyeon (of course).

"We hope" says Mina.

"In 10 minutes, everyone should be ready to go to practice, so finish up everything and I will meet you in the car" says Nayoung in leader tone, she stands up and leaves the room. Everyone else quickly eats or get their things ready.

-

*At practice room*

 

"Okay I will divide you in pairs, that way you can help the other" instructs Chungha, who obviously doesn’t need a pair because she even did some of the moves of this song (since she knows most of JYP's choreographers).

 

As time goes by, everyone is working with their pairs and making progress, except for one. Which are Somi and Doyeon.

Chungha noticed that somehow Somi struggled with some moves of the song, and she paired her up with Doyeon because she learned it almost immediately. Doyeon is an excellent teacher, the problem is Somi who gets distracted with anything, and the tall girl is getting irritated by this, she knows Somi is good at dancing, is she doing on purpose all those mistakes? Perhaps Somi is trying to bothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter