Always use your seatbelt

Heenim Be safe

Super Junior Kim Heechul Involved In Minor Car Accident On His Way To Filming For “ Ask Us Anything ”

Leeteuk's eyes gone wide. He shocked. His hand starts to trembling. When he read the word "accident", everything is so blurry. The world seemed like turned upside down, he felt dizzy. He can't feel anything, he can't hear anything. He didn't even realize when his manager shook him to bring him back from his shocking state.

"Teuk-ah!! Teuk!! What's wrong? Calm down"

"I.. Hee-heechulie" Leeteuk stuttered. "He.. Hyung-" He definitely still panicked. It felt like the air won't come into his lungs. Suddenly it felt so hard just to breathing. Leeteuk really have his own fear when he hears word 'accident'. Every single those pained memory in the past hit him. When Heechul got into an accident after he went home from Donghae's father funeral, and end up with a long rod planted in his leg. When he, Kyuhyun, Eunyuk and Shindong involved at an accident. The accident which almost took his precious maknae's life away. He even couldn't help but tremble when he and Heechul involved in a 7 car accident at Singapore. Even though no one gets injured in that accident.  

"What happened with Heechul? Breath Teuk!"

"He- he" Leeteuk baffled and choked on his own word. "Got in-" Sob. "Accident" He sobbed. He tried so hard to calm himself down. His manager took the phone from Leeteuk's trembling hands and read the news himself.

"Teuk-ah calm down. The news said he is fine" Leeteuk's manager inform him after he quickly read the news. "It said he went to the recording site, he should be fine. Calm down Teuk-ah. You can call him later okay?"

"I want to see him" He felt so desperate.

"What? But he is at Ilsan!! Are you really gonna go there? We aren't even sure if he already went back to Seoul or not" He ready to object Leeteuk's demand but then when he looked at his artist's face, he sighed at defeat. He saw how miserable Leeteuk's face that time. "I will try to call his manager, okay?"

And Leeteuk nods furiously and bow his body in a grateful manner.

"Now please go back to your schedule! And don't think anything bad, I'm sure Heechul is fine"

***

"It seems you okay. The doctor said if your examination result is good you can go home" Heechul's manager hyung  inform him.

"I told you, I'm okay hyung. No need to go to the hospital" Heechul answered him when sitting comfortably at one of the hospital bed.

"I know, but still, I won't let my artist got into an accident and not getting a proper examination. Besides, I don't want to hear your leader nagging"

"Huh? My leader? Teukie?" Heechul asked.

"Yes. Leeteuk. He didn't call you?"

"I'm not sure" Heechul shrugged. He checked his phone a moment after he end his shoot for Ask Us Anything, he saw there were a bunch of missed calls and some messages asking if he was okay, he couldn't really read or check all of them since his manager already dragging him to go back to Seoul and go to the hospital.

"Seunghwan is on duty with him. He called me once and I already explain your condition with him. But after some time, Teuk still call me again, asking me to bring you to the hospital. He sounds so worried. Really. Teukie is just-" He sighed.

Heechul just laughed when he heard his manager comment on Leeteuk. Then suddenly the door was opened, someone burst in and stopped abruptly at Heechul's bed.

"Jungsoo?" Heechul surprised to see his leader suddenly appear in front of him. Leeteuk still gasping for breath it seemed he just do a marathon. Heechul could see a lot of worries and fears on Leeteuk's face.

"Speak of the devil" His manager commented from his spot.

Out of the blue, Leeteuk dropped to his knees. After he saw with his own eyes that Heechul was really fine, he felt so relieved and so exhausted.

"Omo!!" Heechul grabbed Leeteuk's hands and pull him up. As soon as Leeteuk stand up he throws himself on Heechul and hugged him tightly. He buried his head on Heechul's shoulder and start to cry. "Yah!! Teukie-ah" Heechul try to comfort him and rubbed his back.

"There he is!! For goodness sake Teuk-ah. He can really run so fast!!" Seunghwan, Leeteuk's manager, come in too. "He left me on the parking lot! Can you believe that hyung?" He throws a glance at Heechul's manager.

"I'm sorry.." Leeteuk mumbled from his spot, still didn't move from Heechul's embrace. Heechul's manager chuckled and shook his head. Though actually he and Seunghwan can understand why Leeteuk act like that. They have been together with Super Junior for a long time. 83line always have their own unique bond with each other. They both know how scary it was to be involved in a car accident. And this is Leeteuk, not something exaggerate if Leeteuk over worried about .

"You okay Heechul?" Leeteuk's manager asked.

"I'm fine hyung. Thank you. I just need to wait for the examination result."

"That's good then. Talk to him." He pointed at Leeteuk who still cling on Heechul. "He won't listen to me. It was a miracle he can finish his schedule properly. He won't stop worrying about you."

Heechul smiled and nodded. "Yes, I will hyung."

"Kay. I'm thirsty after chasing him. Hyung accompany me to get something to drink at the cafeteria. Let's just leave this two lovebirds." Seunghwan walking out and dragged Heechul's manager with him.

"Hey.." Heechul ruffled Leeteuk's hair. "Calm down Jungsoo-ah. I'm okay." Leeteuk still crying and won't look at Heechul's face. "Don't cry again. I'm really fine." Heechul strengthens his hugged and kept rubbed his back in a comforting manner. "It was just a minor accident. Manager hyung driving skill was as good as the F1 driver." Leeteuk chuckled a little. He lifted his head from Heechul's shoulder and look properly at Heechul's face.

"Really?"

"Really. Besides I always use my seatbelt. You know that. So don't cry again, okay?" He wiped Leeteuk's tears. Leeteuk nod and smiled. "I'm sorry I make you worry Jungsoo"

"It's okay. Just please be safe Heenim. I was so scared."

"I will. I promise you, Jungsoo"

"So you can go home right?"

"Yup. The doctor said I can go home after they make sure I was really fine."

"Are you really sure?" Leeteuk still worried a little. Well, he couldn't help it, it was really his habit to worry.

"I'm sure Teukie~ Why don't you come home with me"

"To your house?"

"Of course my house my silly Jungsoo, where else~ And if you really still worried about me, I will let you "checking" me more properly and thorough" Heechul whispered at Leeteuk's ear with his seductive tone.

"Yah! You ert!" Leeteuk blushed and smacked Heechul's head.

"Hey!! I'm an injured person here!! Don't hit me!!" Heechul dodged while laughing a lot.

"Huh!" Leeteuk pouted and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "I'm pretty sure you are healthy"

"Aw.. My Jungsoo is angry." Heechul took Leeteuk into his embrace again. "I'm sorry. But really, just come over. I missed you a lot Jungsoo" He said softly.

Leeteuk sighed contently and wrapped his arms on Heechul. "Okay... I miss you too Heechulie"

Both of them stay comfortable in each other arms until their manager hyung and the doctor come back to inform them that Heechul's condition is good and they can go back.

-- END --


Thank you for reading, love me and leave some comment please, kekeke X3