Icy Boy-1-

Icy Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

: “You said starting a new life is the funniest thing for you?”

: “Yes .A new life.”

: “And why do you think like that. What’s your reason?”

: “A new beginning for revolving and suffering in this tiny and disgusting orb which you called EARTH.”

: “How you can say that? You don’t believe in streaming of life?”

: “Now let me ask you one thing, how you understand that something is a lie?”

: “There is a truth behind every lie so...”

: “What if you find out the dangerous truth that lays behind this sweet dreamland, can you still believing in this so called streaming of life of yours?”

: “What’s the truth of your dreamland that you don’t have faith in streaming of life?”

: “My dreamland ?…let me tell a secret, there is no such thing like that ,they aren’t real, not in this world with a lot of bitterness. You asked about the truth and that’s it, the end of every BIRTH is DEATH, And this death wouldn’t stop your precious world from revolving even for a second.”

“That’s why this repetition makes me laugh.”

 

 

………………………………………………………………

Boring, useless, compulsory and stressful were the words Aida would use if you ask her about the school.

A place faraway her dreamland, where she had to come out of her sweet dreams and faced the real world with its unbearable bitterness, however it wasn’t that much unbearable cause she still had her two precious lovers ,her sister and her notebook that was full with her sweet dreams. So everything was ok as long as they were beside her even if these two reasons weren’t enough for keep continuing a life.

The fat teacher entered the class and a smile immediately appeared on his disgusting face when his students welcomed him. Fakery was a better word for describing those smiles instead of sweetly.

Nothing was sweet in this world.

Aida could never understand how these so called people lived in such a bitter and irregular world. But it wasn’t that much of surprise cause most of them weren’t a human being, they were just some clumsy and ungainly creatures in humans clothes with a greedy sense for almost everything as if they weren’t going to die someday, as if the they didn’t know that the end of every sweet birth is bitter death. It was one the reason why she scared of these so called humans and their scary world, Here everything was so scary and so unpredictable and she hated it. She hated to being surprised by these people, without any preparation.

And of course the way that even a small word and one tiny mistake could be so dangerous, so destructive didn’t help her to feel even a tiny little bit better.

And still here she was sitting in a class full of different people with the most foolish teacher that she ever had and the most nonsensical subject in this bitter world, logic and philosophy.

The bulls that the man forced into their mind were everything but logic.

Aida couldn’t let her precious time being waste by sitting in this hell and listening to these illogical words that came out of that disgusting mouth.

she had to do something for her dreams, and that was the reason why she was the worst student in this class cause she was disagree with their logic, and this simple difference made her the weirdest person in this school.

She had to do it for her sweet dreams, she wouldn’t be brave enough to create her small dreams if she betrays them and let these bulls get on her nerves.

The fat teacher sat down in his leather chair with now a serious face that annoyed Aida even more than before and started his ridicules speech with a loud voice as if his usual harsh voice wasn’t deafening enough: “no one has the right to destroy a soul, people die every day cause god wants it like that ,he is our creature, he gives us a life and he has the right to take it away whenever he want, but when a murder kills an innocence person is a whole different story cause h… ‘’

The sound of the bell that rang continuously throughout the class stopped him halfway, before he could even say another word, students were already putting their books in their bags and rushed out of the classroom.

The fat teacher frowned and shook his head, but left the class shortly after.

Aida closed her precious notebook confusingly and looked at the brown clock on the wall, its ticking showed the treble class was over, it wasn’t her flout anyway,

Time passes faster in dreams. The good thing was that she wasn’t forced to bear this hell anymore.

The class was over and she hadn’t even had the chance to show these greedy creatures the real definition of logic, not that she really cared, there was still plenty of time for doing that but now it was time for going home, her real dreamland .She was supposed to be in her room with her lovely notebook, creating another wonderful dream not suffering in this hell. She looked at her sister actually the first time in these 2 hours and a warm smile appeared in her stony face unconsciously.

It was ok, she wasn’t alone.

“Aida the class is ov...“ The long hair girl gulped down her words when she saw Aida’s motionless f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter