'It's not the DJs who guard Sukira, but the family.'

'It's not the DJs who guard Sukira, but the family.'

It's definitely not an end, but an and……

 

The phrase keeps playing over and over in his head. Yes, it is an and. The leader knows his words.

Hyukjae wipes the remnants of tears with the back of his hand and keeps toying with the end of his shirt with his fingers.

He pulls the jacket of his, wrapping it tighter around his body. He clings to the heat while staring outside of the car.

“Are you okay?” the driving male asks. Eyes are still on the road ahead.

“Hmm.” Hyukjae hums quietly and it’s loud enough for Donghae to hear.

“Wanna go somewhere?” Hyukjae shakes his head, bending his head lower.

The journey continues in silence. None of them speaks after that. It is painfully slow and silent.

-

“Hyukkie….” Sungmin approaches the puffy-eyed blonde. Hyukjae shakes his head, as if answering to the invisible ‘are you okay?’ from Sungmin.

Donghae follows after Hyukjae enters the 11th floor dorm.

“Where’s Teukie-hyung?”  The magnae asks, sauntering near Hyukjae and Sungmin.

Donghae answers, “He’s gone somewhere with his family.” Kyuhyun nods.

Hyukjae just stays still, does not know what he shall do. He is clueless. Soon he feels himself being in a warm embrace. Sungmin is hugging him.

“Let it go,” with that, Hyukjae bursts into another cry. He sobs and hiccups. Donghae and Kyuhyun leave Hyukjae and Sungmin alone.

-

A month passes and Hyukjae still cannot adapt to the vicinity that he is no longer a DJ. Leeteuk can, though. Although, he seems like he cannot but the leader really can.

One night, Hyukjae was alone in the lower dorm. Everybody was out except him.

A knock on the door is heard. “Just come in,” he already knows whose knock is that.

“What are you doing?” the newcomer asks, settling down comfortably on the owner of the room’s bed.

“Testing for driving license,” Hyukjae replies wittily and earns a soft chuckle from the latter.

“Feeling better now?” Donghae asks again. He rises from the bed and strides to Hyukjae’s table.

A nod and “Yes.”

Donghae hugs the older male from back. It is the similar scene as the fans saw during last day of EunTeuk’s broadcast.

Hyukjae titters “I’m not crying.”

“I know,” Donghae tightens the hug and nuzzles in Hyukjae’s new locks.

Hyukjae straggles a bit and manages to slip out his left hand from Donghae’s firm embrace. He reaches out for his iPod and plays with the buttons before Ryeowook and Sungmin’s voices are heard from the electronic gadget.

Donghae smiles at his friend’s big grin.

“They sound so cute,” Hyukjae comments while smiling. He slips back his left hand into Donghae’s comfortable hug.

“You were cuter,” Donghae retorts, pulling the smiling monkey to sit on the bed. His arm wraps gently around Hyukjae’s waist.

Hyukjae beamed at Donghae’s comment and enjoys listening to his dongsaengs’ voices. They stay like that until DJ RyeoSung finish their segment with goodnight kisses.

“Goodnight.” Donghae plants a goodnight kiss on Hyukjae’s forehead before pulling the blanket over them.

-

It is chaos outside. Leeteuk’s shrill voice can be clearly heard. Hyukjae raises himself lazily from his bed and dashes into the toilet before going out.

Hyukjae goes out to the living room and is greeted by a hyper leader, who comes crashing him with a big good morning hug.

“Good morning!” Leeteuk says cheerfully. Dimples decorate his white complexion. He smiles in return.

Hyukjae eyes the other members with a pair of asking eyes. He stops at Sungmin and Ryeowook who are smiling to him. His eyes shift to Donghae and he raises his eyebrows but the latter only replies with a shrug and a smile.

“Hyung received a text from Sukira PD-nim!” Leeteuk blurts out his excitement that he is trying to keep.

Hyukjae widened his eyes and a wide smile replaces his confusion on his face. He reverses back to his confuse look and Leeteuk tilts his head at the younger man before him.

“Wait. For what?” Hyukjae asks the leader. The leader smiles and heaves a relief sigh.

“PD-nim wants us, Super Junior to appear as guests on Sukira!” Once again, Leeteuk’s shrill voice, supported by loads of excitements fills the atmosphere in the 11th floor dorm.

He doesn’t wait any longer before he realizes that he is squeezing the oldest member in his hug. “Really, hyung?!” Hyukjae asks again for confirmation.

Leeteuk just nods and replies the hug he gets before they are both spinning like little kids. It is cut by Kyuhyun who snorts at these two ex-DJs about how childish do they look.

Sungmin elbows the magnae and shoots a dagger eye to Kyuhyun who decides to shut up after that.

-

“Annyeonghaseyo! I am Leeteuk and…”

“….Eunhyuk,”

“..we will keep you guys accompanied for two hours tonight!” Leeteuk finishes Sukira’s introduction line energetically.

The other members of Super Junior laugh. “We also have special guests for tonight. For all our listeners, here is, Super Junior!” Leeteuk once again announces happily. Sungmin and Ryeowook, the DJs, are just sitting at their places properly while smiling.

Donghae watches the hyper monkey beside him, chatting nonstop with the excited fans via calls and emails. He smiles fondly and reaches the said boy’s hand under the desk. He gives a soft squeeze to Hyukjae’s hand and Hyukjae smiles as the reply.

They talk to the fans, they reply to the comments from the fans and they give the goodnight kisses to the fans.

Those are what Eunhyuk and Leeteuk miss a lot.

Even they only appear for tonight’s show. Perhaps they will come again later or maybe not. But they are happy. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk are happy knowing that Sungmin and Ryeowook are doing great jobs in DJ-ing.

And it is still Sukira, Super Junior Kiss The Radio. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk are Super Junior. That is something never to be forgotten.

'It's not the DJs who guard Sukira, but the family.' – Park Jungsoo (Leeteuk), 4th December 2011, last day of Sukira.

-

END

A/N: I cried a lot while writing this. ARE YOU SURE EUNTEUK ARE NO LONGER THE DJS FOR SUKIRA? ARE YOU SURE, PEOPLE? ARE YOU FREAKING SURE? OMG, I need a slap.

A/N 2: Wrote this a looooong time ago but I am a lazy by nature to post this here :3 Anyway, thanks for dropping by and reading my story! Your feedbacks are much loved and appreciated!