Love Letter?

A Hitch Eh?

 

‘Hi baby.

It’s me Joohyun,your wife.I know its abrupt of me.But..These days it feels like you have changed so much.It feels like I'm not worth your time anymore.I also felt that you’re cheating on me with God knows who.I don’t want to make you feels like you’re trapped with me.If you’ve already fall someone else,I'm willing to leave you although I love you so much baby.That's all I’ve got to say.Im leaving you.I hope you will be happy without me.

Sincerely Bae Joohyun.

 

After Joohyun seal the letter with her lipstick mark,she then drop a bit of water on the letter to make it looks like she has been writing it while crying.Just to be dramatic.She acknowledge it she watch too much sappy dramas.Joohyun then left the letter on the bed.While she’s doing so,she heard sounds of keys rustling which means Seulgi has come home.Quickly she hid herself behind the door of their room.

 

‘I'm home Baechu, and I’m hungry!Where are you honey?’yells Seulgi as she climb the stairs.She didn’t bother to check for Joohyun in the kitchen since she didn’t smell anything salivating.Thinking that probably her pregnant wife not in the mood to cook she went straight to their room.

‘Baechu.Im home.’she announce again.Joohyun tried so hard to not breathe loudly when Seulgi step into the room.

‘Hurmm.Where is she..I should...Huh?What letter is this?’without any thought Seulgi pick up the letter that Joohyun left earlier.

Thankfully Seulgi was backfacing Joohyun while she were reading the letter,so Joohyun could peeked from behind the door.Waiting for Seulgi reaction.She expect Seulgi to cry loudly in panick or call her parent in-law to ask for Joohyun’s whereabout.After all she’s still act like a baby when it comes to Joohyun.She is Joohyun’s baby.

Seulgi then writes something on the same letter.Out of nowhere she heard Seulgi chuckle evilishly.Seulgi took out her phone from her blazer.

Joohyun smiles thinking Seulgi did react the way she expected.She’s ready to go out from behind the door, incase she need to comfort crying Seulgi.But Joohyun halted her move when she heard Seulgi says ‘Hi baby,guess what?My wife finally realized that I cheated on her and she took off already.’Joohyun was stunned.Too stunned.

‘Yeah yeah.I know right?It's her lose if she left me cause she put this house under my name.Tell you what,Im gonna pick you up a.s.a.p.We got the whole house for ourselves.Be ready,I’ll be there soon.’

After Seulgi ended the call she headed to the bathroom chirpfully.Not knowing that Joohyun was in the same room all along and crying so hard behind the door upon the revelation.Still Joohyun stay rooted in her place and tried so hard to held in her sobs.

After around ten minutes later,Seulgi’s ready to go out again.Right after she collect her wallet and her phone,she left the house.

Joohyun waits until she no longer hear Seulgi’s car engine.Joohyun came out from her hidden place,with her puffy eyes and snots that keeps on coming out like her unstoppable tears.

She finally let out her sobs  that she's been holding in and cried her eyes out.She didn’t expect it.She didn’t expect her sweet Seulgi did cheat on her.Besides she’s proud of it.She’s bragging about it to whoever,that is.

‘Is this it?Is our marriage ended?I can’t belive it.This is not reall....God..why this happen to me?Wh-what I've done..that You..p-punish me like this?’she sobs even more.

With slow steps,Joohyun move toward the bed.She sat on it carefully due to her pregnancy.Curious of what Seulgi has wrote to her,Joohyun took the letter and read it.

Her tears stopped.So does her heartbeat,

 

Well hello honey,

First of all,I saw your belly peeking out from behind that door,secondly you’re silly if you thought I'll believe the plain water mark is your tears.The third one is...don't you realize that the dressing table actually facing our room?Means I can see you without trying.I'm going out for a while doofus,I'm getting us dinner since I'm pretty sure you’re not gonna cook and cry your heart out instead.hahahhaha.

P/S : You're still a Kang 

 

A fuming Joohyun groaned loudly 'Urghhhhh you are so mean Kang Seulgi!'

 

 

Fair enough that 20 minutes later Seulgi came home to a sulking Joohyun in the middle of the living room with a fuming look,while hogging all of Seulgi's Pringles just to rebel against Seulgi.But it didn’t take long for Joohyun to go back to her lovely side when Seulgi grin stupidly at her,then laugh like lunatic before she shower Joohyun with kisses all over her face and her prominent belly with ‘I’m sorry’were muttered altogether,then they had their dinner and Seulgi being the fluffy idiot she is spooning Joohyun when it's their bed time and retold Joohyun of how cute Joohyun is because she’s unsuccessful in tricking Seulgi.

 

 

 

My first seulrene story ever(i have tons of it actually.But this is the only one that I didn't have much trouble with writer blockj)and I apologize for my weak grammar and lots grammatical error.And actually this is inspire by a random post on facebook.Yes i'm still using facebook,coz why not?