Crossed Paths

Fall Out Boy

High school, is a huge group of social organisms. They congregate to have fun. They congregate to chat. Although they are special... Actually there is an ulterior motive, they unite everyone together, they must find 'common enemy'. The enemy doesn't need to be consistent. 'Him' could also be 'her'. As long people can feel: "We are the same, he is an outsider, an enemy."

"Lee Jooheon come back here!!!" A loud shout echoes in the hall, which is crowded with students. Red haired boy finds his way, bumping to everyone and making a quiet day into a huge mess. Everyone starts to yell, some of students fall on the floor. But it doesn't stop this boy and other guys, who are chasing him from the behind. But everyone gets silent when one guy falls on the floor with a loud thud, with the red haired one.

"You should look where are you goin- Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Jooheon bows to this guy, who clearly isn’t very amused that he’s lying on the floor.

"Yah Lee Jooheon!!" Same guy shouts again, Jooheon turns his head back and sees Seungkwan running to him and spitting fire from his eyes. Joohen quickly jumps from the floor, bows to this guy once more and runs as fast as his legs let him to. Everything gets normal again, when those guys are nowhere to be seen.

"Oh god, Changkyun are you okay? Did that bastard hurt you?" Kihyun gives Changkyun his hand and Changkyun gladly takes it and stands up. And then they walk away from this crowded hall. "First day at school and he already troubles everyone." Kihyun says in annoyance.

"Who?" Changkyun asks, not really interested in Kihyun's whines.

"That guy, Jooheon, why isn't director kicking him out? He doesn't study or act like a normal student, all he can do is bother everyone of us." Kihyun angrily speaks and speaks, without a stop and it really starts to play on Changkyun's nerves.

"Why do you even care?" Changkyun chuckles a bit. "More important is that we aren't in same class this year." He pouts like a little kid and clings to his hyung, who is known of being hater of skinship, he only allows Changkyun to walk closer than 1 meters  and touch him. They separate when Kihyun arrives to his class and waves his hand to his little dongseng, who now head to his own class. Changkyun sighs, realizing that school started again, so again those homeworks, tests, annoying people around him-gosh he hates school. He walks into his new class and second he enters, every eye is on him. His Lim Changkyun, son of owner of this school and many other places in South Korea. Everyone knows and respect shim, no one even dares to talk to him, that's why Kihyun is his only friend, who loves him who he really is and not because of his money. He sits on empty sit and puts his head on the desk and lets another sigh. He’s so not ready for school. Everyone walks in one by one and soon class crowded with students, friends meet each other after summer break, happy that they are in same class. So it becomes very noisy there, but suddenly everyone stops talking, so curious Changkyun looks up from his desk and sees familiar red haired guy, who bumped to him before. Every sit is now taken and only beside Changkyun's left, but who dares to sit next to him? So Jooheon leans to the wall and decides to wait to a teacher. Soon after teacher walks into the room and greats everyone, they start to talk how summer holidays were spent and what did they do. And Jooheon still stands like this. Finally teacher notices him.

"Jooheon what are you doing over there?" She asks and Jooheon rubs his neck uncomfortable.

"There is no seat left for me..." Teacher glances to every seat in class.

"What do you mean? There is one left beside Lim Changkyun." She gives him smile, before returning to class. Jooheon breaths out and slowly sits next to Changkyun, who now stares at him without any emotion on his face. Is he happy or mad, you will never guess.

"I'm Lee Joohe-"

"I know, I heard that guy, when he so desperately was shouting your name today." Changkyun cuts him off and looks away, through the window.

"Sorry for today..." He murmurs and Changkyun just nods in response. When it's a lunch break, Jooheon is the first who rushes out from the class and rushes into a cafeteria, to meet his friends.

"You guys won't believe me who is my seatmate." He says and places his lunchbox on the table.

"Seolhyun?" *prettiest girl in school* Wonho asks mouthful with his rice cakes.

"I wish, but it's not her" Jooheon fakes sad expression.

"Then who?”  Now Minhyuk is interested too, well this boy gets interested in literally everything …

“Guess!”

“I don’t know.” Minhyuk whines like a little kid. Shownu as always stares at this two grownass boys, acting like 5 years olds.

“GUESS!” But then Wonho throws his apple to him and almost breaks his forehead.

“We ain’t playing guessing games here, tell us already.” He grumbles and puts spoon into his mouth.

“Lim Changkyun.” He answers simply and Wonho  almost chokes on his spoon and Minhyuk splits food from his mouth.

“WHAT?” 3of them shout in choir, making Jooheon lips curl into a devilish smirk.

“Stop messing with us Jooheon.” Wonho stares at him with eyebrows knitted together. Being Lim Changkyun’s seatmate is so impossible for every student in this school or in South Korea to imagine, that you can’t even prank your friends with it.

“I’m not lying I swear, ask my teacher if you want.” Jooheon just shrugs and puts food into his mouth, because he’s damn hungry.

“So, now Seungkwan has one more reason to hate you.” Minhyuk says and looks at him, while drinking water from the bottle.

“What do you mean?” Jooheon asks, but it comes as a muffle, because his mouth is full of rice.

“Well it’s not a big news that he likes Changkyun, everyone knows it? But Changkyun is too oblivious, or maybe he acts like this because he doesn’t care.” Unsure Minhyk shrugs and Wonho and Shownu nod in approval.

“Yeah his personality isn’t one from the best, typical rich kid.” Jooheon says irritated.

“You’re stereotyping too much, not all rich kids are arrogant.” Shownu tells him.

“But he is.” Jooheon quickly and sharply answers. “Literally no one can stand him, except his other psycho half Kihyun and that’s kind of sad.” He says and puts another spoon of rice into his mouth.

“Break ends soon, do you think Seungkwan will bother you?” Wonho says and stretches after eating and feeling fool.

“Hope no, I mean I’m not scared of him, but he has too many people behind his back and I don’t want to mess with them.” Jooheon sighs hopeless. “I wish I had a place to hide from him and his gang.”  Suddenly Minhyuk starts to laugh, getting their attention, but ends up choking on his food. But eventually speaks, after remaining his breath.

“I have a crazy idea, but I think it makes a sense.” All of them look at him in confusion.

“Nothing you say makes a sense.” Wonho says and gets a hit from Minhyuk.

“You should hang out with Changkyun, no better I dare you to ask him to date you.” Bottle slips from Jooheon’s hand and completely drenches his pants.

“WHAT? Why in the world should I?” Jooheon asks angrily, while squeezing his pants as much as he can.

“Because~ You guys told by yourself that Seungkwan has crush on him, so he will never touch him or someone who hangs out with him, also he and his gang would never dare to touch him, even if he didn’t like him, because hello? He’s Lim Changkyun.” Minhyuk says everything happily and really fast. Boys sit there in silence for a bit, because it’s kind of makes a sense.

“I don’t know, I will try to be his friend, but why dating, it’s really unnecessary.” He would do anything to get rid from Seungkwan, but to ask Changkyun to date him, really crosses all the lines.

“Come on, it will be fun~ Or you’re afraid that he will reject you?” Minhyuk’s lips curl into mischievous, as he stares at his friend like devilish fox.

“Why should I? It’s not like I’m gay and like him.” He says and pouts, a bit hurt from his friends words.

“That’s why I’m saying to ask him to date you, that will be fun to mess around with Lim Changkyun, plus you will get rid from Seongkwan, so you’re gonna kill two birds with one stone.” Who knew Minhyuk could be so evil.

“I will think about it.” Jooheon says and looks through the window and soon after ring bells and lunch break ends.

~~~

Author’s Note

It’s a first chapter, so it’s kind of awkward start, but I will make story more interesting in future ♥ Thing I wanted to say that I’m going to update new chapters once or twice in a week, so yeah hope you’ll enjoy reading my story ♥ And also English isn’t my first language, so sorry if you will find many grammar mistakes.

Anyways thanks for reading this awkward first chapter and wait for next updates ♥ Subscribe and comment down below and share your opinion ♥