Her Whole World

Through his eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(sorry for the delay. I started a few new projects lately and this one really had me stumped. i hope you like what i came up with

His POV

I looked at her, shocked, and then at the floor. She was defensive and I really couldn’t blame her. She knew what my life was like and how the public would respond to news that I was dating a single mom. But somewhere in the back of my head I didn’t really care anymore. I was a grown man last time I checked. But also on the edge of the not caring was a flicker of nervousness because I also knew how the fans would respond. After thinking it through I reached for her phone again and looked at the little boy. On one hand, he looked like his mom. But on the same hand, he didn’t. His complexion was drastically lighter than hers and while her eyes, in the moments I had gazed into them when we shared the same dance space, were a deep chocolate brown flecked with gold, his were the color of the sky on a perfectly cloudless day.

“How old is he?” I handed the phone back and she pressed it to her chest like she could protect him even from this distance.

“He just turned 6 in January. But why does that matter?”, her stance softened and she smiled softly.

“Well, I don’t know much about him…or you for that matter. I want to say sorry for not telling you yesterday that I have been watching you dance. I just had to get the nerve up to talk to you. I want to know more about both of you.” I moved closer to her and held out my hand. I could see the hesitation in her eyes but her body language said something else. She reached out slowly as her feet brought her to stand in from of me. Our fingers touched a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter