Take two kisses and call me in the morning.......

Through his eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Charlotte and Tiffany sat on the couch, mugs of hot tea in their hands as they watched Jinnie and Jacob. The guys lay on their stomachs with the pile of Lego pieces that made up the set that Jinnie had bought scattered in front of them. Dinner had gone well; the food was good, the company amazing and the privacy made it possible for them to relax and be themselves.

“This one is next”, Jinnie said as he hand Jacob a gray block and watched the little boy fit it onto the base of the rocket. Jinnie crooked a half smile at the little boy then looked at Charlotte and winked at her. She let out a soft laugh and took a sip of her tea.

“Those two have gotten along fantastically”, Tiffany took a bite of one of the chocolate chip cookie Celeste had given them, “Jinnie is almost as big a kid as your Jaccy.” Charlotte nodded and stole the cookie from her and took a bite from the other side.

“I figured that they would”, she said as Tiffany stole the cookie back. Charlotte laughed and got up to go over and give the guys each a cookie. As she handed Jinnie his, he dripped her shoulder gently and pulled her down to kiss her on the cheek. Jacob rolled his eyes and ate his cookie.

“Better get used to it, kiddo”, Charlotte said as a blush began to creep up her cheeks and she smiled softly at Jinnie.

“Yep, because your mom is so cute I can’t help but kiss her.”, Jinnie said as he planted a kiss on her other cheek. Charlotte stood quickly and covered her cheeks and went to sit back down on the couch with her cousin. Tiffany laughed at her and shook her head.

“You are acting like a teenage girl with her first boyfriend”, she said and watched Charlotte blush even harder. Jinnie watched her from where he laid on the floor and chuckled.

“I just think she needs to be kissed more”, Jacob said through a mouthful of cookie and Jinnie let out a surprised whoop.

“Well, if she were kissed more, she wouldn't freak out when someone kisses her”, Jacob explained matter of factly and went back to his Legos. Jinnie smirked and moved to his knees and crawled over to the couch. Charlotte squealed and got up and tried to get away from him but she tripped over her feet and he caught her.

“He isn’t wrong you know”, Jinnie said with a smile as his lips descended on hers and he kissed her quickly and laughed at the shocked expression on her face. It was so adorable that he kissed her again. She felt her face get hot and she was sure she looked like a tomato and her cousin had her arms wrapped around her stomach as she laughed so hard she started to snort. Jinnie’s expression softened and he took the opportunity to kiss her a little more passionately and felt her melt into his arms. He pulled away and and looked into her eyes. She smiled and shook her head. She was happy that he was here and that they could be free with their feelings but she probably shouldn’t be his face with her son in the room. She wiggled out of his arms and he stood up and grinned at her.

“Well, you look less red”, he said glibly and went to sit back down with Jacob.

“That was hilarious”, Tiffany said as she tried to catch her breath. Charlotte pretended to smack her and sat beside her.

“You’re supposed to help me”, she said with a giggle.

“Oh no, that was too funny to stop”, Tiffany said as she started to giggle again. Charlotte rolled her eyes and laughed.

“See if I ask you for help next time. You will probably help him hold me down”, she huffed and glanced on the clock on the wall.

“Jacob, honey, it’s time to get ready for bed”, she said and stood up. Jacob put the last few blocks together before he looked up at her.

“Okay, mom. Isn’t this cool?”, he help the rocket up and made zooming noises as he moved it around.

“It is very cool. Did you thank Jinnie for it yet?”, she said as she knelt down and slipped his shoes off and put them by the door.

“Thank you Jinnie!”, Jacob said and jumped up and ran to his room. He came back out a moment later.

“Can you help me? I want to put it on the shelf with the car you gave me”, he said to the tall man still stretched out on the floor. Jinnie got up with a dancer’s grace and walked over and ruffled his hair before they went into the bedroom together. A few moments later Jinnie came back out and walked over to Charlotte. He slipped his arms around her waist and smiled at her.

“He said he’s ready for you to come help him now. I think I’ll stick around and wait for you”, he said and kissed her on the forehead before he went to sit on the couch. She smiled and went into Jacob’s room. He had already changed into his pajamas and sat on the edge of the bed, a book in his hands. She went to sit beside him and took the book from him and looked at the cover. He smiled at her and tucked himself under the covers and laid his head on the pillow.

It was a book she had bought when he was a baby and she hasn’t read it to him in years. She opened it t the first page and started to read.

In the great green room

There was a telephone

And a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter