my best friend (one shot)

my best friend

Luna POV

I'm luna, eversince in grade school  Ryeowook has  always been my classmate, he is very good , kind and nice..

our parents were also good friend thats why no matter where i am as long as im with him they were ok...

 

Ryeowook is always there for me, in times of trouble and in times that I am down, he always make me happy and he never fail to

make me smile...

in good times and in bad times , whenever I'm in pain Ryeowook is always there..

 

He is my bestfriend,, because of being like that no wonder I secretly fall in love with him

 

Everything is perfect until one day.....

-at school-

"Ryeowook-shii!!!,  I call him when i saw him in the corridor

"oh!! luna!!! have you eaten?

"anio, " thats why I'm here...

"come on lets go to the cafeteria ok"

"ne"

 

Ryeowook treat me in my lunch, he is so cute when he went towards me and give the food, but i got confused because its only good for one..

 

"ryeowook shii" i thought that you are going to treat me lunch, why is it its only one order...

"dont worry its all for you, I'm still full thats why , i dont have yet the appetite to eat,,, i just watch you ok.." ryeowook said while pinching my cheeks...

 

while I'm eating, Ryeowook is so busy with his handphone he seems like bothered

"Ryeowook-shi , something is wrong?..

"anio luna, Im fine i just remembered  something... dont mind me ok,, just eat..."

 

I nodded and continue to eat my food ,until....

 

"Luna, would you mind if I go ahead... i have something to do... is it ok?"

"ahhhh....ne dont worry,, if its really important then you can go,, thank you for this .."

"thank you.. eat well ok" ryeowook said and cupping my hair

 

---------------------

The class ended and I wonder where Ryeowook is he did not attend our class, I searched him in the campus and I was shocked when I saw him together with the leader of the fraternity in our school....Ryeowook bid goodbye to the leader when he saw me....

 

"Luna, you want to go home now...?" oh whats with that face? something is wrong?"

"Ryeowook-shii, why you are with him,, why did you join them"

"ah.. him... nothing I just want to be with them why"?

"you know already that its dangerous when you join the group...."

"anio. they are good,, what ever you heard about them its just humor ok"

 

--------------------------

After that days have passed and Ryeowook starting to get cold on me... he never text me, and he never answer my call... and I never saw him in our school he is always absent what happened to him why is it his been like that to me... i decided to visit him in their house but, he's  always not around....what happend to him, if he only know how much I miss him I miss my bestfriend....

---

One day I saw him in our school he is leaning on the wall while listening a music in his handphone, i went to ward him and grab his earphone...

 

"yah. Ryeowook-shii, whats wrong with you?"

"huh" me? nothing" why?

"why you did not answer my call , why youre always absent, why dont you talk to me anymore" huh Ryeowook..

 

Ryeowook was about to walk out but i stop him

 

"Ryeowook-shii, what is really happening to you , tell me"

 

" why you keep on interogating me huh? why do you care so much about my life...WHAT ARE YOU TO ME!!!?

 

I was silenced for what he said, who am I to him? for him im just his bestfriend just that and nothing more....

Ryeowook left and never showed himself to me anymore, i didnt text him, I never visited at their house either..

 

Two weeks have passed, when I got a news, Ryeowook is in the hospital he is in the grave situation....

Ryeowook has been in the initiation on that day, he has been beaten up by the fraternity that he joined.....

 

-Ryeowook Pov-

Im happy that luna is not with me anymore.. because today is the initiation... i dont know if i can survive.. but what ever happened i heartly accept it...

they started to beat me up , but i dont think if I can take it anymore, my body is weak and then everything went black.. Im sorry Luna i dont think if I had a time to say sorry....thats my thought and then everything went .....

 

Luna Pov

I cried so hard when i saw ryeowook's lifeless body full of bruises and opened wound...

"Ryeowook-shii dont do this to me please wake up!!!...wake up!!!...i cant leave with out you Ryeowook shi dont do this please wake up!!!"

 

Ryeowook's cousin hand me over his phone, and then I cried so hard when I read all his messages.....

 

TO: leader

Guys I already did what you say, I stay away , so please dont touch my Luna... I love her so much.....

 

                                                                                            From: Ryeowook