The Interview

SouthWinnerClub

Taehyun POV

"Is there something that you want to say at your ex members, Nam Taehyun sshi?" Eh? Suddenly? I don't remember in the script there is this question.

"Oh, now that you said... WINNER hyung! You said you want to treat me meat if you guys win a trophy right? You guys already won 5 but still I don't get any calls!" The interviewer laugh. 

"So you guys still talk to each other?" She look at me with interest. I smiled and nod, "Of course! After all we are brothers." 

"I am sorry, Taehyunsshi. I ask this only because of my curiousity. I have been supporting Winner since Win." 

"It is okay. I am fine with Winner hyungs. We talked and facetime a lot these days." 

"Thanks for today, Taehyunsshi. It is nice to work with you." 

"Aish! It is honour to get interviewed by you, Minah." I reply while shake hands with her, so soft. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 weeks later.

"Aigoo hyungs~ finally have time to meet your precious donsaeng eh?" I teased them. They laugh. 

"You know, these time I really really felt like an idol." Mino exclaimed excitedly. I nodded, "So when is your another comeback date?"

"It is on 4th--" Seungyoon is about to spill the date but Seunghoon cutted him, "Aye no fun if we tell you. Just wait!" 

"Yah! You know I created twitter account, right?" I asked and all of them accept Jinwoo hyung nodded. 

"Twitter? What's that? I only know Naver." He replied. I chuckled. 

"Just like Instagram, hyung. By the way, your fans Inner Circles are crazy! They related everything with 4, hyungs!" They laughed. 

"Our fans, Taehyun ah. Our Inner Circle and Park Inseos." Seunghoon said while smiling sweetly. I chuckled bitterly, "But you gained a lot new fans! I am glad that all  of us have activities to do." 

"Yeah, they crazy, we crazy, #Fandomsgoal duh." Seungyoon said. 

"You know I got interviewed by Lee Min Ah. Interviewer from ELLE. She asked me about us." I said and they all look at me with interest except for Hoonie hyung as he is grilling the meat. 

"About us? What's wrong with us, eh?" Jinwoo asked while scratching his head. Still didnt change, still cute and still my favourite dumb hyung. 

"You know. About our relationship, is it okay? Is it not? Are we still contacting each other? Or we already become a strangers? Like that." I explained. 

"How do you answer it?" Mino asked while chewing his meat. 

"I said that we are still brothers." Seungyoon nodded while smiling proudly. 

"Good." 

It is very hard to hear Seungyoon to praise someone and when he did praise me, I will remember this moment forever. 

"Taehyun." Jinwoo said my name loudly. I look at him with smile. 

"Yes hyung?" 

"I know your dream are big. Chase them. Spread your wings. And when all of us succeed lets do a concert together. SouthWinnerClub Concert, arrasso?" Jinwoo said suddenly. I look at him and nod. 

"Why the peoples keep getting idea that we are not in good relationship when we are?" Seungyoon paused, "It hurts me real bad when they said that Taehyun ditch us for fame when nobody is ditching." 

"Easy. Instagram." 

"Yeah, we don't follow Taehyun. And it is his fault for unfollowing us first." 

"Yah! I can't stand your guys feed." 

"Go to the hell with feed." Mino chocked on his meat after he said them. I laugh with no intention to help him. 

"And what can I do? I am Diva Maknae, afterall." And Seungyoon laugh his off. 

"But what suprise me even more is--" 

"Is?!" Jinwoo cut me and raise up his eyebrows.

"Yang Hyun Suk." They froze and stared at me, Jinwoo hyung ask me to come closer to him, so I did. He look around before whisper something to me. He look at me and said, "Don't tell anybody! Arasso?" I nodded waiting for him to say patiently. 

"We have to beg Incles to his , so we can promote." He whisper softly and I let out my laughter. Seungyoon nodded agreeing what just Jinwoo said and Mino just shrugged. 

"You know that YG is like a whale, right? He will dances if we praise him a lot yet people still they call him a snake." Hoon said it bluntly. I looked at him and smile, "It is okay hyung, I got your back. If he kicked out you guys from his company I will let you sign a contract with me. His management is ty anyway." 

"Yah! Watch your mouth! We are still in that company..." Seungyoon scolded me. Sorry Kang Seung Yoon, you are no longer my leader. I stick my tounge out and Yoon just shake his head. 

"You know what, Tae?" I shrugged. How am I supposed to know if he doesnt tell? This .

"I miss you the most when Mino started to make his dumb jokes. Only your sarcastiness can make him shut." Hoon said while putting all the meat that just cooked on plate. 

"Woah, thank you for the praise. I appreciate it. Really hyung." 

"Kang! You said Fool was for me, eyh?" I asked and him nodded. 

"You know, Taehyun. I still had a dream that we are five." I sighed while look at my plate. I still felt horrible for leaving them when they had to through hiatus because of me. 

"But, you know. I can't, I fought my deppression but it getting worse. So, the best is to leave you guys so WINNER can continue promoting." I said still look at my plate. Seungyoon hugged my shoulders. 

"It doesn't matter anymore. The most important is all of us gained sucess as musician. I know you don't like idol life and you tried to like it but you just can't so I understand and I respect your choice." 

"Thanks dude." 

"Yeah, now let's cheer for both Winner and South Club!" 

"For Winner and South Club success!"