just let it snow...

Let it Snow.

 

-Hyosung POV on-

         - Flashback-

Everyone was waiting for the show to start. “oh! My school”, a show were famous k-pop Idols are tested. I was invited to participate in this show, everyone told me it was funny and that I would have so much fun attending it. Like in every episode, new “classmates” would be introduced to us and by us I mean me, yoseob, Joon, Kim Minji, Soyeon, Simon D and Cheon Myunghyun.

The show started and the special guests were introduced to us and to everyone who was watching us at home. For our surprise (specially to Yoseob) it was Baby V.O.X and Gikwang.

- Don’t come on this show again! Go back up there!- Yoseob yelled to Gikwang who was entering the studio.

        -Flashback off-

- Why don’t you give him a chance unnie?- asked Jieun while eating a cookie.

- because – I replied looking at the tv screen trying to watch a Drama.

- he’s cute.- said Sunhwa while nodding.

- cute? He’s freaking hot! – zinger.

Everyone was staring at Zinger that was quite… unusual from her.

- wait..wut?- I asked with a big pokerface.

- what? Are you going to tell me that you don’t find him freaking hot? – Zinger asked looking at me waiting for an answer.

- yeah…well…kind of .- I answered still with the big pokerface on.

I should start explaining how all this begun. Well…

At first, when I saw Gikwang going down that slide, I didn’t thought about anything. Well he is good looking and every girl would feel honored to date him but… wait why am I talking about dating him right now? -shakes my head- ok back to the main story. So everything was going normally when the hosts asked him about his ideal type of a girl or the girl who was making his heart beat faster. Min introduced herself as the one who would have that effect on him – no I wasn’t jealous at all okay?- but Gikwang quickly replied saying that she was once the one who would make his heart beat faster.

- It was Min. It was her…- points to Min- It was Min, but these days, Hyosung…- Gikwang said while looking at me.

I’m not going to lie I blushed and I felt like…really happy to know that. Who wouldn’t? Don’t judge me.

The show continued till the end. After few episodes Gikwang was back and the hosts kept on trying to put us together in everything they would think of.

And one of those moments was the “ Secret Garden Parody”…

      -Flashback-

- “ Do it properly!” – I said.

-“you’ll regret it if I do.” – Gikwang replied.

-“Do it properly!”- I said again and yes I did regret it.

     -Flashback off-

So…things were never the same since that. –sighs-

- I’m going out for a walk.- I said getting up from the couch.

- what? But it’s too late and it’s already dark outside! – Zinger said getting up from the couch too.

- Don’t worry no one will recognize me. I just want to lightened my mind a little…- I picked up my jacket and got out of Secret’s dorm.

- I bet it’s because of Gikwang! – I heard Jieun saying before I closed the front door.

So what? Maybe it is because of Gikwang…or maybe it’s just because I’m about to go crazy.

- what is happening to you Hyosung…?- I asked myself as I walked out seeing that everything was white. Seoul was covered by snow.

I snuggled more into my jacket and hoped that it wouldn’t start snowing again…

- Hyosung-ah~! – I heard someone call my name as I stopped walking to see who it was but something was already telling me that it was him- Lee Gikwang.

- annyeong Gikwang-sshi- I answered, waiting for him to reach me. – what are you doing here? It’s late.-

- that’s what I’m supposed to ask  you, noona. It’s late and you’re a girl. It’s dangerous for you to walk alone at night.- he said.

- aniyo, I’m fine. I just need to be alone some time.- I tried to smile and not to focus on how handsome he looked with those casual clothes.

- aigoo why? Did anything bad happened to you?- he seemed concerned.

I shaked my head in a negative reply.

-ani, nothing bad happened, don’t worry.-

- I feel like going for a walk too…May I join you?- he said with a big eye smile. Omg how I love his eye smile…aigooo no I don’t.

- is everything okay? Why are you shaking your head? Is that a no?- he asked looking at me. Omg I totally forgot to control myself and my thoughts.

- aniyo, I was just thinking about something really silly! – I giggled trying not to look suspicious.

- So....that means that I can go for a walk with you?- he smiled again god damn. I swear if he gives me one more eye smile, I won’t control myself.

- ne you can.- and I started walking again with Gikwang by my side.

We were walking side by side without looking at each other and without saying a word. It was kind of…weird. Then he decided to break the tension between us and started talking about weird things. Did I already say that he’s weird? No? Yeah, he’s weird…but cute at the same time…and y…and perfect. Omg Hyosung calm yourself!

I shake my head again trying to stop my stupid thoughts and Gikwang looked at me with a big pokerface again.

After a while we reached an amusement park but since it was snowing and everybody (except us two) was comfortably inside their homes, the amusement was quite abandoned.

-Let’s sit on that bench!- Gikwang said happily.

- aniyo Gikwang-sshi, it’s covered by the snow!- I replied.

- and?- he answered as he took out of his pocket a tissue cleaning all the snow from the bench- aigooo it’s so cold! – he said doing aegyo cry.

I laughed and he smiled again. (no it wasn’t the big eye smile.)

- sit.- he said and I did as he said so.

- isn’t it a little to cold to be here? We might catch a cold or something.- I said looking at all the snow on the ground.

- well, nothing that a big cup of hot chocolate wouldn’t resolve! – he answered and giggled at the same time.

I giggled too.- ne you’re right ! – I said smiling at him.

- Hyosung-ah…-he looked back at me.

- ne?- I was a little afraid of what he would say.

- Did you ever felt like loving someone you can’t have?- he looked into my eyes and I instantly blushed.

- well…- I looked away.- I don’t know…maybe. Why?- I asked him still looking away. I wouldn’t be able to control myself (again, don’t judge me.) if he would keep on looking into my eyes that way.

- because I’m loving someone who I can’t have.- he said still looking at me. Why did my heart just stopped beating? And why am I feeling like I’m going to cry? What is happening to me…

- why can’t you have her..him?- okay I wasn’t supposed to say the last part but…yeah.

He just laughed and it was my turn to look at him with a big pokerface on.

- It is a “her”.- he laughed again.- and she is the most beautiful girl on earth. She has such a beautiful and cute smile. She is perfect in every possible way.- he said approaching me.

- oh…well…- I started to blush even more as he kept on approaching me sitting right next to me- she must be really lucky then.- I tried to smile but I failed.

- y’know… right now it’s just us two here…no cameras…no curious hosts…just us two.- he said approaching his face to mine as I blushed even more. I think if he would have placed some snow on my cheeks it would immediately melt. I looked up at him and I finally saw how close his lips were to mine.

- w-what do y-you mean? – I said still blushed.

He just his lips on mine lightly making me blush even more and making my eyes widen a little.

- Me and Hyunseung are writing a new song that we’re going to perform together…- he looked at the snow and then back to me- Let it snow.-

I looked at him confused and he laughed again.

- The song, it’s called “let it snow”-

- oh right ! And? – I asked curious.

- Some parts that I’m writing… I think about you. – his expression became serious and I blushed even more ( oh well now I look like a talking tomato.-nods-) as he looked into my eyes and started singing:

 

“Can't you give yourself to me?
I don't know why I'm doing this
You're my sweetie girl, my lady
Hug my coldness, my love
I want your lips, your kiss
I want your honesty, your honesty
Tonight, I want you again
All of my all wants all of you
Baby love you girl,
Baby love you girl
Let it snow, let it snow”

 

-Gikwang…I…- I looked down at my hands blushing. He placed his hand on my cheek and started caressing it still looking at me.

- What I said… It’s true. You’re the one who makes my heart beat faster.- he took my hand and placed it inside of his jacket on his chest. I could feel his heart beating so fast. I looked  up at him and he smiled again. – Can you feel it? It’s beating that way for you since long time ago.-

I was still trying to understand everything… and my heart was beating very fast too. Is this what everyone calls  love?

- I don’t understand that much about Love, Gikwang-sshi…- I looked down again. I don’t know what love is…I’ve never loved before. I was never in love before.

- Love is when someone we see makes our heart beat fast, like mine when I see you. We can’t really explain what love is…- he placed his hand on my cheek and made me look at him, deep into his eyes.- because love is something different…something beautiful that makes us do whatever we need to do to make that special person happy…- he smiled at me and continued- I love you, Jun Hyosung. I would do anything to make you happy.-

I was speechless… I couldn’t find the right words until I felt his hand on my chest.

- what are you doing?- I asked looking at his hand.

- Our hearts…- he smiled- it seems like their making some kind of rhythm together. Your heart is beating so fast too.-

- It’s because of you…- I answered quickly looking down and blushing.

I knew he was smiling and suddenly he places my chin between his thumb and his finger and lifts my chin up making me look at him again.

- Be mine.-

And then we kissed in a passionately way. Our lips and hearts found each other, finally, behind the cameras…