Final

Once in a Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/In every letters that alphabet had;
Your every word that made my lips curve to smile/

"Seulgi, let's go! We're going to be late," a voice that made Seulgi come back to reality.

"Wait a minute, Wen-wen," Seulgi shouted. She packed her things neatly and kept her blue notebook close to her.

"Good morning Seulbear," the black-haired cutie said that made the bear-featured girl smile widely.

"Good morning Wen-wen."

"Are you having a hard time sleeping?" The hamster-looking girl said while showing a derp expression.

"No I'm not, my dear dorm mate. I slept late cause I'm so excited for our vacation."

"I'm excited too but Ddeulgi, have you packed your things?" 

"Not yet," the girl said while making a facial expression that looks like a bear.

"Let's just pack our things together. No, let me pack our things." Wendy smiled that made Seulgi's heart beats faster than usual.

How can I not fall for you when you do things to make me fall for you? The bear sighed while smiling.

The two walked side by side, not knowing that their hearts beat the same.

--------------------

"Seulgi unnie, let's play a game." A girl with a pokemon feature clung on the bear.

"You're just bored Kim Yerim or Saeron is busy with some things."

"Please unnie." 

"I'm sorry Yeri-ah, I'm busy now. I need to complete my projects."

"Unnie, what does it feel like to be in love?"

"What?"

"Forget it unnie, you really are a dumb bear. I'm gonna ask Joy unnie instead." The squirtle kid walked towards the door.

"When you're in love, you will never know what it is. It will just make you smile for nothing and look forward to every morning just to see her face. Sounds cliché and extra weird but it's true. You know you're in love when she's showing her ugly features and still, there are a lot of butterflies flying around your chest and you're having a weird tingling feeling." The bear said while thinking of a hamster.

"So unnie are you in love?"

"Yes and it hurts me badly but I still love her anyway."

After the serious talk between Yeri and Seulgi, Yeri wanted to know the person that her bear unnie loves.

"Yeri, why are you spacing out? Are you still mad at me?"

"No Saeron, I'm not mad at you. It's just that I'm thinking of where we are going on our vacation," Yeri explained to her main chick.
The two didn't notice that their other friends were coming to their table.

"Yow apprentice. Hi, my apprentice's main chick," the yellow hair Dora-style girl said.

"Hi kids," a black-haired girl greeted the two with a timid smile.

"Hi Joy unnie and Irene unnie," the two said.

"Where is Seulgi unnie?"

"She fetched Wendy from her class," Joy said and it made Yeri think of all the possibilities that Seulgi's main chick is their resident human emoji.

~~*~~

Seulgi found Wendy laughing with Mina, her seatmate in music class.

My heart aches when I see you happy with someone else. Can I be the reason of your cheeky smiles and laughter?

"Seulgi you're here."

"Yes, are you still busy?"

"No. Mina is just telling me about her girlfriend. We can go now." 

Seulgi smiled widely. She can't contain her happiness and Wendy just looked at her.

Wendy loves the way her bear smiles widely and it made her calm knowing she's the reason behind it.

"Bye Mina. See you in a week and good luck to you and your girl."

"Bye Wendy. Bye Seulgi. I'll introduce Momo to you guys next week," the red-haired girl said while smiling cheekily to the two.

--------------------

"Are you done packing Wen-wen?"

"Why Seul? You want to help me?" 

"No, but I want to sleep," the bear whined.

"Just wait. Did you set your alarm already? We can't be late tomorrow for our flight."

"Our flight is in the afternoon Wen-wen. No need to set the alarm."

"I'm making sure you wouldn't hibernate all day Seul, knowing how you love to sleep."

"Yes, yes. I will do it but can we sleep now?"

"One last thing and I'm done. Let's go to bed. Good night Seul." 

"Good night Wen-wen."

The two hugged each other. Well, Seulgi is allergic to skinship but she made an exception to Wendy and Wendy, well like Olaf, loved warm hugs.

~~*~~

"Goodbye Wendy unnie. Bye Seulgi unnie. Enjoy your vacation there."

"You two should go with us but maybe next year?" Wendy said as she hugged Saeron and Yeri.

"Where is Joy and Irene unnie?" Seulgi asked. 

"They went to Daegu together."

"And you two? What will you do for a week?" Wendy asked the kids.

"We're going to Jeju," Saeron said shyly.

"Take care kids. We will go back with many goods that you want but now we need to go inside." Seulgi said while holding Wendy. 

And that gesture which Seulgi did to Wendy was the confirmation that Yeri needed to say that Wendy is the girl.

"Have a safe flight unnies." 

"Bye kids."

--------------------

"Seul, I'm sleepy."

"You should sleep Wen-wen. I'll wake you up when we're going to take off," Seulgi s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter