chapter one

Would you like to marry me?

It was just a typical evening at the dorm, but everyone except me and Changkyun were out for dinner. I’ve been really tired lately so I’ve decided not to tag along. The reason I’m so tired is because I can’t sleep at night. After dating for 5 years, going through bad and good things together I was sure I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Y/N as a married couple, so I have decided to propose to her. I just had no idea how to propose which made my mind go crazy. Those thought of proposing were really overwhelming so I decided to talk about my thoughts with Changkyun, who was also Y/N bestfriend.

’’ Changkyun-ah, ‘’ Changkyun was laying on the sofa beside me watching the newest Running Man episode ’’ Yes? ’’ 

‘’Do you think it’s a good idea to propose to Y/N? ‘’ Changkyun grinned and sat up ‘’ Are you serious hyung? ‘’ I nodded ‘’ Y/N has been waiting for your proposal since last year hyung. She actually cried cause she thought you were going to propose on her birthday last year. There is no better time than now ‘’ He said while laughing.

‘’Are you serious?’’ Changkyun nodded ‘’ She was so embarrassed last year that she cried when she went back to the dorm, I heard it from her when we were out shopping for your birthday gift. But hyung, how do you want to propose? ’’ he questioned. 

‘’I was thinking about taking her to Bali and proposing there.’’ You explained ‘’But with our schedule and her schedule it will never work out. So I’m out of ideas.’’ 

He chuckled and grabbed his phone. I peeked over his shoulder and saw him checking our upcoming schedule. ‘’Hyung, we have the mnet awards coming up, which both of the groups will be attending, don’t you think that’s the best proposal place?’’ 

You blinked‘’ And it’s in Hong Kong, which is Y/N’s hometown ‘’ 

‘’No hyung, do you get my point now?’’