001

Abandoned

Ahreum's POV

~ Flashback to Freshman Year ~

As I walked through the fancy metal bar fence, I looked up and I saw the logo of the school in big letters "Bighit High School". Since it was in the middle of the day everone was already in their classes, so here I am not knowing where to go and not having anyone to ask where to go. Ask I looked to the side of the school building I see these two guy sitting down leaning on a tree. 'Man they look like they came out of a manga' I said in my mind. Then I got out of my thoughts and realized that I need to find the office. I gulped with sweaty palms as I walked over to them. "Umm..." was the only sound that came out of my mouth. They both looked up at me from the books that they were reading, both smiling at me. One of them took out their earbud and asked me "Is there anything you need? I don't think that I have seen you around before. Are you new?" Since i couldn't say anything I ended up just nodding while looking down at my shoes which I had found very amusing at that moment. All of a sudden I had felt an arm go around my shoulder. I looked up and saw two of the most beautiful smiles in my life that had made me smile back without myself knowing. "I'm Joohyuk by the way this is my twin brother Bogum, I'm older by the way." he known as Joohyuk had said while pointing to himself and then the person next to him. "Only by 5 minutes." the person which was said to be Bogum had said back to his brother. Their small quarell had made my chuckle without knowning then they both looked at me so I had asked "why is there something wrong?" "No you're just really pretty when you smile." Bogum had stated which made my cheeks have a faint pink shade. "Oh I almost forgot do you know where the office is?" I had said as I came back to reality. "Yea come on we'll show you." Joohyuk said while they both dragged me by my arms. 

And thats the story of how I met my best friends more like brothers.

 

~ Present Day ~

The bell rang signaling us that 1st period is going to start in 30 minutes.I was sitting on the roof with Joohyuk and Bogum talking about random stuff here and there then Joohyuk said "Lets go downstairs I need to be early to my 1st period Mr.Choi's gonna kill me if I'm at least one second late." which made his brother snorted and said "That's because you literally made a record of having the most tardies to his class even though we have that class together and we leave our house at the same time what do you even do before class anyway?" That had made Joohyuk go silent and he started to think since he was taking to long I grabbed both of their arm and said "Come on you said you don't want to be late anymore." As we were walking down the stairs to the main floor a group of students came up to me and told me to look at the announcement board. The three of us look at eachother and decided to run over there. When we got over there we say that there was a huge group of students crowding the board one of the students being Kim Soojin, my best girl friend, she was my best friend back in Busan but we lost contact when she moved to Seoul. We were going up to her to ask her what was going on then she had turned around and saw me. She glared at me? then stomped away. 'Why was she glaring at me?' I thought while trying to remember if I didn't anything bad to her then I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I got back to my senses and saw the Bogum was look at me so I asked "what?" then he poinnted to the board. As I got closer to the board I saw that my name was one the paper in bold for the...