Chapter I

The Girl Who Lived
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

On a Street in Privet Drive

An old woman with glasses appears and walk into the quiet street. A kitten,next to a lamp post actually made a sound that caught the woman's attention. She smiled at the kitten. 

"I know that you will be here. But I never thought that you will be using the same disguise that I did 50,years ago Professor Granger," she said. The kitten changed form and turned into a woman who was probably in her 50's. "So the rumours are true then Minerva?" the woman asked,walking beside her. "Yes,but I don't know if we must tell Potter about this when he wakes up," McGonagall replied.

"It would be hard for him to take it. He already lost Ginny,Lily and James. Now,also Albus. How could he accept it?" Hermione said. "I am amazed that you were still calm at this Hermione. About Ronald-" "It took me a long time to move on. It wasn't easy." "I know." "So where is the girl?" "Hagid will bring her. It was a long journey,he will come soon." Just then,a motorcycle arrived with a gigantic man on it. He stepped out on his bike and gave the baby to McGonagall.

"I found them,Albus and Ayomi ,already dead. Thankfully she survived," Hagid said. The three walked and started moving towards the house of Hirai's. "I observed her aunt for a day. She is kind but is it the best decision to keep her here?" Hermione said that made the older woman look at her. "It is much better because she will be protected in here. Like Harry when he was young. When the right time comes,she will know who she is. I already wrote a letter and I think her aunt will read this," she replied. As she brought the girl down and put the envelope on her blanket, sobs were heard. It was none other than from Hagid.

"This isn't the last goodbye. You know that right?" Hermione said. "But I feel bad for her. Growing up,without parents," the giant replied. Minerva looked ath the boy again and spoke this time "We will see her again,when the right time comes. For now,let us just hope that her aunt will do what I said in the letter. Goodluck,Momo Potter. Or should I say,Momo Hirai?" she said before disappearing with the two.

After a decade

"Takanori! Momo! Breakfast is ready!" Akane shouted while fixing the table. Just then two kids came out. "Obaa! (aunty) Itoko(cousin) splashed a glass of coldwater into my face again!" Momo whined while the 15 year old Takanori just laughed at her and stopped when his mother glared at him. "Okaa-san(mom),she doesn't wake up easily! I have no other choice!" Takanori said and get seated,preparing to eat. Momo just glared at him and wiped her face with a towel and ate as well.

"I have a work today and both of you,review your English okay? Everything the English teacher thought specially you Momo," said Akane. "Yes I will auntie. Goodbye and be safe," Momo said after kissing Akane's cheek. As soon as she left,Momo looked back at his cousin. Takanori noticed and he asked why.

"I just feel like there is something wrong Takanori. I think oba is hiding something from me. From us," she said that made the poor boy choked on his tea. Of course,he knew what his mom was hiding. She told him when he was 10 and Momo was 6. So he understand. "It is just your feeling Momo. What would more mom hide from you? You are just being paranoid," he replied.

"But why did she hire a teacher to teach me how to speak in English since I was 4. She wants me to be fluent with it," the girl told him. "Maybe she wants you to be able to communicate with other races easily in the future. You know,if you wanna work overseas," he said. "You know that before we adopted you we lived in England for years right? So maybe mom has a plan on going back there," he added. Momo just nodded and continued eating. 

After washing the dishes,she went back to her room and looked at the picture frame on her bedside table. It was her mother and Akane,huggibg each other happily while looking at the camera. She picked it up and traced her thumb on her mom's face.

"Hi mom. You know,aunt always tells me I look a lot like you. I am starting to believe her. She also said that I am your carbon copy,but my eyes are like my fathers. It is a pity that I do not know him. Aunty said that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter