Final

The dancing queen’s terms and conditions

Related image

Taeyeon was at her desk drawing.She turned around to the nightstand and checked her phone. 6 new messages;

Hyohyo: hey dork, tiffany and I are at Club Labris, tiffany met with a girl and they won’t stop making out is there any chance you can pick us up and take us back to the dorm 😊

To hyohyo: Club Labris??? What’s that and why is my pink mushroom making out with RANDOM STRANGERS!!!!

Hyohyo: Geez don’t worry the girl is hot and I forgot you were a homebody it’s a gay bar in Seoul, here is the address…. (club address)

Taeyeon read the message her heart sunk after she find out that Hyoyeon was out flirting with other girls. Only if Hyo knew that Taeyeon had feelings for her she could be love properly and not spend every available night with that pink obsessed woman picking up random s to have a wild time.

To Hyohyo: okay? I’ll be there in five minutes

Taeyeon put on her shoes, grabbed her car keys and drove to the club. She arrived in front of the building and parked up outside, she couldn’t see the two girls. So she decided to text Hyoyeon.

To Hyohyo: where are you? I am waiting outside.

She waited for the blonde to reply. It’s been 5 minutes, at this point Taeyeon was starting to get worried. She let out a big sigh wondering where the two-party animals could be. All the sudden the car door swung open, she turned to see who it was, she couldn’t see the persons face as it was covered in glow in the dark pain. She panicked until the girl started to speak.

“hi, I didn’t scare you did I”

“OH! Hyoyeon thank god, it’s you, I thought you were a murder or something.

“Don’t worry I am not and by the way, your face is cute when you’re scared”

Taeyeon blushed madly at the compliment. “It’s quiet, where is tiffany?” she asked the blonde.

“She went to a hotel with that girl, I think her name was Bora or something like that”

After that most of the car journey was an awkward silence. Until one of them decided to speak.

“Can you do me a favour?”

“Yup sure, what do you want”

“Manger Oppa called me earlier and said I need to get working on our choreography for our comeback, so can you drop me off at the studio.”

“Are you sure Hyo its nearly 1 am, and haven’t you been drinking?”

“Yeah I’ve been drinking diet coke, and I just wanna dance the night away”. Hyo began to sing. “you know I should of had that single it makes more sense cause I am the dancing queen”

Taeyeon could only laugh at that, Hyoyeon never fails to make her laugh or anyone in that case after all she is Kim Choding. After a long 10 minutes of Hyoyeon talking about weird girls that were trying to hit on her, we arrived at the studio. We walked towards the main entrance, she pulled out a key to unlock the practice room door.

“Are you sure you wanna stay, I might be quite a long time, you should go and rested”

“No, it’s okay Hyo, I had some sleep earlier and plus I want to see our dancing queen in action.” It was true I love the way her body moved so flawlessly to the beat of the music. And damn those body rolls I must admit .

“Okay you can sit and watch the queen work.” She smiled to me and open to speak again.

“But under 3 conditions”

“Okay tell me and I’ll consider agreeing”

“Number one you will have to be my dance partner if I need help.”

“I will be honoured to dance with you” I replied

“Number two you will have to sing for me with that angelic voice of yours

I blushed at that sweet compliment, gosh she knows how to make a girl’s heart beat out of her chest.

“Agreed”

She turns around and pressed play on the speaker. It was ‘He is we- all about us’, she walked over to me and offered me her hand, “Kim Taeyeon would you mind taking my hand and joining me for this dance which you will also sing along to”

My heart started to beat real fast again, my palms were sweaty, my face red, I nervously spoke “I-I will be glad to have this dance with you and entertain you with my voice” I took her hand. Her hand was super warm and fit perfectly with mine. She took me to the centre of the floor.

“I know you aren’t the best dancer so just follow my lead, we will take it slow”

“YAH! I am an average dancer I can’t help that you are such a good dancer and make us all look bad”

She giggled at what I said. “Now you know how I feel when you sing, you can put anyone to shame, you know.” I look at her a smiled, we began to dance as I began to sing.

Finally, the song has come to an end, I just remember what Hyo said earlier about the 3 terms. “Hyo, do you remember earlier you were on about the 3 terms, can you not count you only mentioned 2.”

“Oh, that’s because--” she cupped my cheeks in her tender hands my heart stopped when her skin met mine, the next minute I feel her soft red lips crashing against mine, are lips move perfectly in sync with each other until she broke it and look at me, I was blushing like mad.

“That’s because I was saving it for now, number 3 we confess to each other, Tiffany and Sunny that you were crazy over me you should be happy because I feel the same way, I fell in love with your voice, how you are caring to each one of us, and the best part I love your dorky kid personality it suites your cute baby face.”

OMFG Hyo likes me, AAAHHH!! My face is blushing like mad right now, “Hyo you don’t know how long I have waited to her that, it has hurt me that you spend nights with random girls when I was right her all along, you don’t deserve that, you deserve to be loved unconditionally, I like you a lot, wait screw that, I ing love you with all my hearts which you make it beat so fast whenever your around me.” She looks at me wiping the tears from my cheek and pulls me into a tight hug.

“I have a new term and condition for us”

“What is it hyo?”

“You go out on a date with me and be my girlfriend”

“I would love to, this is the best night of my life”

“Love you my little baby face dork”

“Love you too my choding dancing queen”

 

THE END