I'll fight for you

Being the perfect omega

a/n: Here I am struggling with life but you guys were all so supportive I think I will cry out of gladness and not from the heart ache I made Jackson go through.

 

I have been busy with a large cake I baked  for my boss’ birthday, it’s been a yearly tradition and it’s my 3rd yr this year doing something for my boss, so yeah.. that took a lot of time and energy from me.

 

But I am back with an update and let’s get this story to the happy ending I promise!

 

----

 

Mark held Jackson’s hand tightly and kissed the knuckle before sighing. Jackson beamed him a sad smile but squeezed the alpha’s hand to tell him that he will be there for him. They walked with nervous steps while Bambam and Jinyoung trailed behind them with placid faces.  Mark was not ready to face anyone at the moment but he has to, and has to set the records straight, he will mate with Jackson no matter what consequence it s coupled with.

 

“Mark.” Jackson’s voice was soft and warm that it made Mark’s heart skip a beat and his tense muscles relax. “I’m with you on this one, please don’t carry the burden alone.” Jackson said with eyes locked on Mark’s own eyes.

 

Mark closed his eyes and nodded slowly while he tightened the grip on Jackson’s hand. “I understand. Thank you.” Mark replied and they moved on ahead with confident strides, they will fight this one together, and as a couple.

 

When they step foot on the great hall, they were surprised to be greeted by Jooheon and Minhyuk along with Hyunwoo and Hoseok as well as Jaebum. Jooheon then drew a sword and charged at Mark. Mark was not as skilled as Jooheon in a sword fight but he was running on instincts. Mark maneuvered his body and Jackson’s to put the omega safely on the side as he ran to grab Jaebum’s sheathed sword. Mark then blocked another attack and was soon fighting back the X-clan prince with out holding back.

 

Mark understood why Jooheon was attacking him and he was not surprised at all, but this was a bit too sudden. Jackson had furrowed brows as he watched on. He wanted to help his mate but Hoseok stepped in front of him and kept the omega in place, this was serious.

 

As the duel raged, Jackson just can’t hold it in anymore. As Mark tripped on his feet with Jooheon quickly using the opportunity to attack, Jackson drew Hoseok’s sword and dashed to block his cousin’s attack.

 

“You don’t dare.” Jooheon spat out but Jackson firmly held the sword and pointed it a Jooheon. “you are willing to help a man who ruined you?”Jooheon spat but Jackson held the sword and launched an attack.

 

Jooheon and Jackson fighting was a spectacle to see, they were skilled that it was like watching a ballerina dance fkuidly and gracefully. But they were both holding swords, and with each attack, clashing metals echoed in the hallowed hall.

 

Mark finally stood up and was about to dash towards the fight, but Minhyuk was there to challenge him. “Move.” Mark commanded.

 

“For your own good Mark, I won’t allow you to cause any more damage.” Minhyuk said firmly and now brothers turned their swords against each other.

 

It was chaotic, blood against blood for a person who had claimed their hearts. Was it worth it? Perhaps yes, perhaps no.

 

Jackson’s shoulder was already hurting but he held the pain back to counter Jooheon’s attack, the prince’s sword gracing his sleeve but skin was left untouched. Mark saw it and quickly evaded Minhyuk’s attack to come to his omega’s aide. Mark attacked Jooheon more desperate this time and the rince just grinned as he blocked and countered each forceful strike with his own swing of the sword.

 

“Enough!” They heard a commanding voice and swords were dropped with a loud clunk. “You were brought up with discipline and values, what has become of it?” King Henry said and glared at the four princes. “We will settle this in a civil manner. Come to my office, all four of you.” Enry said and then left the hall.

 

Mark immediately supported Jackson who was gripping his right shoulder. ‘Are you okay?” Mark asked and Jackson nodded with a faint smile.

 

‘We should go, let’s not add  to the fire.” Jackson replied and bowed at Jooheon and Minhyuk before walking next to Mark.

 

Jooheon walked to his mate who was panting and kissed his cheek while he wrapped an arm around the omega’s body. “You didn’t have to fight, our little one would have been startled.” Jooheon said to which Minhyuk just giggled.

 

“We’re both okay.” Minhyuk assured him and they followed the two princes towards Henry’s office.

 

Mark and Jackson were still nervous as they approached the office. They stopped just in front of the door and Mark cupped Jackson’s cheeks and kissed his forehead. “We can get through this.” Mark said and Jackson nodded, believing in his alpha with all his heart and soul.

 

They entered after a few knocks which left Jooheon and Minhyuk suppressing their giggles for the two mated couple, they needed to get their act together.

 

 

Once seated and facing three sets of parents, Mark took a deep breath and waited for the verdict. Jackson never let go of Mark’s hand to comfort him and they shared small smiles.

 

“Mark.” Yunho’s voice was stern when he called his son. Mark looked at his father straight in the eyes, and both alphas showed dominance in their auras. “Iam sure that you know what consequences your actions brought” Yunho said and Mark nodded.

 

“I will step down from the crownif needed. I will go to exile if that is what the law states.” Mark was firm with his words.

 

“I won’t allow you to fface this alone; it is my fault as well.” Jackson said.

 

“It is not polite to speak if you were not called.” Jinki said to his son who lowered his head and bit his lip.

 

“I will accept both countries punishment.” Mark said and Henry raised a brow.

 

“So you do agree to being charged with treason, for endangering X-clan’s prince’s life and consummating outside of official mating ceremony?” Henry asked and Mark closed his eyes to take a deep breath before nodding.

 

“Yes I do plead guilty of charges. If death shall be bestowed uponme, I wish for Jackson to be spared of all crimes I have committed.” Mark replied and Jackson was about to protest when Mark silenced him with a pointed look. “Let me atone for my sins Jackson.” Mark simply said and stood only to kneel in front of Jinki “I apologize for hurting your son and for failing to take care of him.” Mark said and lowered his head to bow deep and sincere.

 

“If I ask you again, would you take care of my son?” Jinki spoke after a few moments and Mark raised his head to look at the alpha in the eye.

 

“I would fulfill that promise.” Mark replied.

 

 

----

 

It was a sauntered heat, and all they could wish for right now was for Mark to mate with Jackson, to save the dying omega’s life. It was unconventional, they all knew what mating outside of marriage brings and it affects both X-clan and ahgase kingdoms. Jinki would have probably refused this if he had control over things, but Jackson’s life was too precious that he’ll go under the scrutiny of his kingdom if he has to.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong returned to the palace and they were sort of expecting chaos to ensue, with how their son caused a threat to a prince’s life and how they are held responsible over Mark’s actions. Jinki informed them of Jackson’s situation and that Mark had gone into a forced rut, confirming that both are true mates of each other.

 

“But the council will not be happy about this, it is a taboo.” Yunho said and Jaejoong was powerless with that statement.

 

“I do understand how this is putting both kingdoms into a difficult situation but a mating outside marriage, it is pretty much a done deal.” Henry said, rubbing his temples to come up with a solution.

 

There was then a knock on the door and they were all surprised to see Park Jinyoung, a member of the council and Jinyoung’s uncle. “I may have something of importance to you, your majesties.” He spoke in a tone that meant business and he approached the table and laid out a scroll.

 

The monarchs gathered to look at the writing and Jaejoong gasped as Council Park smirked. “is this what is this supposed to mean?” Jaejoong asked and Council Park nodded.

 

“It’s better to discuss this with X-clan’s representative council member.” Council Park suggested and Henry nodded, calling a servant to fetch Council Lee, their trusted legal advisor.

 

Council Lee Soo Man was wise and had greeted Council Park like old friends. They have been in fact friends for a long time and they were glad to see each other.

 

“I called for youo to help us with a situation.” Henry spoke and Council Lee ndded and took a similar scroll from an assistant that came with him.

 

“I believe that this if of importance.” Council Lee laid the scroll and opened it beside the one from Ahgase Kingdom.

 

“It is.” Henry replied.

 

“Then shall we discuss it?” Council asked and everyone nodded.

 

“If we look at the contract, the date is pretty much a standout.” Council Lee pointed out.

 

“The clause is strict in and if we follow what was stipulated then it only means that on the 1st of October, the contract is on effect.” Council Park continued.

 

“If both parties agree to honor the contract presented and agrees to the terms stated then …” Council Lee stopped to look at the monarch’s faces.

 

“Prince Mark is legally mated to Prince Jackson.” Council Park finished.

 

‘You mean..?” Jonghyun asked open endedly.

 

“Even without the blessings of the church and the mating rights, they are legally bound by the contract, and they are mates, and activities that follow, claiming an omega, is legal and  socially accepted.” Council Lee explained and Jinki locked eyes with Yunho.

 

“If X-clan agrees, Prince Jackson will be the lawful mate of Prince Mark.” Council Park informed them and Jonghyun grabbed his husband’s hand as he shed tears.

 

“There will be no punishment or consequences to face,Prince Yien and Prince Jiaer as stated in the contract would be legally mates, if both kingdoms concur.” Council Lee announced and both set of parents nodded.

 

“If so, an affirmation is needed in the form of the princes’s signature.” Council Park said and Jonghyun sobbed loudly hearing how their son’s fate was saved from the clutches of public stigma.

 

----

 

“Rise, Prince Yien of Kingdom of Ahgase and seal your promise.” Jinki said and gestured to the table where Council Park and Council Lee laid two imilar scrolls. Mark and Jackson went to the table and looked at the scroll. Jackson gasped while Mark’s brows furrowed.

 

“If you accept the terms, then Prince Jiaer of Kingdom of X-clan shall be your lawful mated omega.” Henry announced and Mark looked t the king and then to his alpha father.

 

“And if Prince Jiaer of Kingdom of X-clan wishes to surrender all rights to be Prince Yien as his alpha, then Prince Yien shall be your lawful mated alpha.” Yunho spoke and both Jackson and Mark nodded eagerly.

 

“I do.” They both said at the same time and there were released breaths as the official seal was handed to the princes and quills to sign their life away.

 

‘As agreed by two kingdoms signed by King Yunhao of Kingdom of ahgase and King Xian Hua of Kingdom of X-clan.” Council Park said.

 

“And concurred by Prince Yien of Kingdom of ahgase and Prince Jiaer of Kingdom of X-clan, this contract has been honored.” Council lee said and cheers erupted.

 

“Welcome to the family.” Jaejoong immediately embraced Jackson as Jinki shook Mark’s hand and patted his back.

 

“You were going to marry me off to Jackson?” Mark asked his father who nodded.

 

“We saw how Jackson  is fitting as your mate and such had made an agreement with Lord Jinki and Lord Jonghyun, we saw your mating as beneficial and wise.” Yunho explained.

 

“In the end, it was still Jackson huh?” Mark asked and Yunho nodded. “Thank you.” Mark said with teary eyes and Yunho did not pass the chance to hold his son tightly.

 

“Thank you Mark, for making a wise decision.” Yunho said and the two alphas shared  proud smiles.

 

“I hate to rain on everyone’s parade but shall we proceed with a celebratory dinner? I’m sure Minhyuk and Jooheon has some announcement over pies.” Ryeowook said and ushered everyone out of the office and in to the dining hall were the table was overflowing with food and drinks.

 

Everyone was in a good mood, it semmed that the storm had passed and all is left was smooth sailing. Jackson drank in the happiness, he had never felt so at ease after meeting Mark, but now he could only beam wide genuine smiles as each of them conversed loudly about topics randomly popping out of nowhere.

 

“I would’v wanted Jackson to know about it first but, with circumstances it had been pushed back.” Minhyuk spoke as they settled for their egg pies. Minhyuk walked towards Jackson and took both his hands before placing it on his stomach. “I would like to ask you to be the godfather of our child, and the honor to name them as you wish.” Minhyuk announced and Jackson’s eyes went wide and his mouth hang open.

 

“You’re pregnant?” Jackson exclaimed and Minhyuk nodded as Jooheon stood next to him and wrapped a comforting arm around his mate. “And you fought with us earlier? How is the baby?” Jackson worried as he realized how strenuous the swordfight was.

 

‘Relax, we’re both okay.” Minhyuk reassured him and then turned to Mark who walked up to his twin and embraced him tightly.

 

“I’m happy for you, congratulations.” Mark said then turned to Jooheon and embraced him too. “thank you for making my brother happy.” Mark said and Jooheon smiled at him.

 

“You could repay me by doing the samed for my cousin.” Jooheon replied and Mark smirked but then nodded.

 

“Will you do the honors of naming our first born?” Minhyuk asked Jackson who smiled wide at his hyung.

 

“Myungsoo, Prince Myungsoo of X-clan.” Jackson said and Minhyuk nodded in agreement.

 

“Myungsoo likes his name.” Minhyuk smiled back.

 

It seems that it’ll be a very happy ending.

-----------

 

a/n: I can’t find more iconic than JYP and LSM agreeing on something ahahahah.

Further note, as you can remember, they have an emperor and thus kingdoms were under that emperial rule. Such was the case why I used their Chinese names in the legal contracts.

 

I can’t express how much I want to thank you for supporting me in this series.. Really big thanks to everyone!

 

I know that this is rather short but bear with it, we have the wedding and epilogue left so hang on a tiny bit ^^