Final

Maybe we are a little disgusting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were out for a lunch that day. Don't ask why Jimin was even sitting there with them because he also doesn't seem to know the answer. 

 

 

 

Truthfully he was to go to Yoongi's but his boyfriend wasn't back from the studio and instead of sitting in the apartment and getting bored for the another 2 hours, Jimin took the offer of Taehyung asking him to tag along with the couple to the restaurant. 

 

 

 

Aaand he felt like a third wheel seriously seeing the two youngest people of their group of friends acting all lovey-dovey. He just hoped that Yoongi comes back home soon so that he leaves these two here. 

 

 

 

It was until Jungkook went to the washroom and Jimin finally had a chance to speak to his best friend after the slow 1 hour that had passed already. 

 

 

 

But, as soon as he was about to open his mouth. Taehyung said.

 

 

 

"I miss him" 

 

 

 

And Jimin's words just got stuck in his throat becausewhat?  

 

 

 

"Huh?" 

 

 

 

"I miss him so much" 

 

 

 

"...." 

 

 

 

"I ing miss him so much" Taehyung sighed and that was the last straw for Jimin.

 

 

 

"Taehyung! HE JUST WENT TO THE WASHROOM OH MY GOD YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE!" Jimin face palmed while shouting and getting a few glares from the other customers to whom he just smiled sheepishly mentally cursing Taehyung for causing his outburst.

 

 

 

"But Jiminie! He never stays away from me for more than five minutes!" And Jimin is so done. 

 

 

 

He was about to give Taehyung a lecture on how weird that thing sounded when Jungkook decided to make his entrance. And where Jimin thought that finally that cheesiness will stop. Oh boy he didn't knew how wrong he was because..... 

 

 

 

"I missed you" Jungkook said to Taehyung who giggled and pecked his boyfriend's lips. 

 

 

 

"I missed you too so much" the latter whispered earning a bright smile from Jungkook and a loud groan of annoyance from Jimin who was watching the scene unfold. 

 

 

 

"You two are disgusting" he muttered under his breath but somehow Taehyung miraculously hears it because he retorts.

 

 

 

"Tell us that after you see how much disgusting you and Yoongi are" Jimin snorted at that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter