Wild Teen Dance Parteey!

I Met Him in Front of the Dubboki Shop — ABANDONED

--⋆Chapter Twenty-four.

 

It’s Sunday morning, and I have nothing to do. I yawned, while stretching.

 

I lost my book, I’m so lazy to turn on the computer, too lazy to even get up. I sighed.

 

“HYEHYUN-AH! GET UP! YOU HAVE A VISITOR!” I heard my umma, shouting from downstairs.

 

ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSA-THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING?! I DON’T EVEN WANNA GET UP, LET ALONE ENTERTAIN VISITORS ASDFGHJKLK.

 

I sighed and stood up. I went out of my room, didn’t even bother fixing my bed hair and changing my pajamas.

 

I entered the living room, “Who is it?” I yawned groaning.

 

“Well good morning to you too, Ms Sleepyhead.” I heard a guy voice said, chuckling.

 

My eyes widened.

 

“BYUNGHUN?!” I squeaked.

 

“Who else?” He chuckled, standing up from the couch.

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” I screamed. “UMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

 

My umma came rushing to us, with a worried expression. “Omo, what happened dear?”

 

I turned to my umma and looked at her in disbelief. >3<

 

I hurriedly ran upstairs.

 

“Eh? What’s with her?” Umma said clueless.

 

Byunghun shook his head, “I don't know, Omonim.” He said, shrugging.

 

 

 

 

Asdfghjklkjhgfdsa, Umma didn’t even tell me that there’s a visitor. Ugh.

 

.

.

.

.

 

‘She told you pabo.’

 

Tch, shut up mind. Fine, she did but she didn’t even tell me that it’s Byunghun. Aigoo.

 

I sighed. I went to my bathroom to shower and fix myself.

 

After 15 minutes, I’m finally done fixing myself. I skipped down to the living room.

 

As soon as I entered the room, I quickly bowed.

 

“Omo, I’m sorry to what happened earlier Byunghun-oppa. I’m sorry you just had to see that. Aigoo.” I said, embarrassed.

 

I only heard him chuckle. My eyes landed on his shoes that’s in front of me.

 

I lifted my head up a little, I saw him staring down at me.

 

tumblr_m5jq7iVYyK1rp0ynfo1_500.gif

 

He reached for my head and ruffled my hair, chuckling.

 

“It’s alright. You were so cute!” He smiled.

 

I blushed, getting my head down again.

 

He chuckled again. I sighed, finally straightening myself.

 

“Sooo, oppa. Why did you come here? And so early in the morning?” I raised a brow.

 

“Oh well, there’s nothing to do at home so I came to visit you. Don’t you want to see my face? Omo. Does my face disgust you?!” He said in actual horror.

 

“Omo omo omo! Noooo!” I shook my head, dangerously.

 

“Really?” He pouted.

 

HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAH. WHAT IS THAT CUTENESS?! OMO MY FEELS. ;A;

 

/goes on a corner and cries a river.

 

“Yes!” I answered.

 

He chuckled. “Hihi, so…. I told the guys that I’d ask you if you want to hang out with us, since it’s Sunday and all…” He trailed off.

 

“Oh. Sure!” I replied happily.

 

“But first, you kids have to eat.” A voice of a lady rang, it’s Umma.

 

“Oh, omonim. It’s alright. Why don’t you guys eat while I sit here and wait.” Byunghun said, smiling.

 

tumblr_m5mp3lKcJU1r9i071o4_r2_250.gif

 

“OH No! No no no no!” Umma shook her head. “I’m not going to leave you here sitting while we are having the time of our lives stuffing ourselves, no! You’ll have to get stuffed too! Plus you’ll never get out of this house if you don’t” Umma said, pushing Byunghun towards the dining room.

 

Aigoo. -__-“

 

“Umma, don’t scare Byunghun-oppa.” I sighed, following them. I entered with umma already piling different kinds of food onto Byunghun’s plate and Byunghun’s only got to do is watch.

 

I face-palmed myself, “Aigoo umma.”

 

“Dear, come over here now!” Umma motioned me to sit down.

 

I sat in front of Byunghun.

 

I gave him a reassuring smile, he threw a smile back at me.

 

Mehihihihiihihihihi, moments of us. :””>

 

After umma stuffed us food, which literally happened, we finally left the house.

 

“So Byunghun-oppa, where are we heading?” I asked as we hopped into a taxi.

 

“Teen Top’s hang-out place.” He smiled.

 

I only answered with ‘oh’ and after that we were left with silence. And surprisingly it’s not awkward.

 

I guess me and Byunghun-oppa are really getting close.

 

Ahhh, it’s so nice to think of it.

 

The taxi finally skidded to a stop.

 

“Thank you, ajusshi.” Byunghun paid the driver and we got off.

 

A wild white mansion appeared in front of me.

 

“Omo! Is this your--” I was cut.

 

“Yes, this is Teen Top’s hang out place. Isn’t it nice?” He said, smiling.

 

“Ah-yes yes. This place is just for hang out? Wow.” I admired the said mansion.

 

Byunghun grinned, “Let’s go inside? I bet they’re like college students in there having a wild college dance parteey.” Byunghun chuckled.

 

I laughed. Lol, I remembered Jimmy Neutron saying that in an episode wherein he was advanced to college. And he was asked what he’s final wish would be, Sheen whispered something to him and Jimmy requested for a wild college dance parteey.

 

 

We went inside, I admired the place. There’s still a pretty long path we have to walk until we reach the mansion. Everything is so nice to the eyes.

 

Then I remembered something again, “I remember our own mansion.” I said.

 

“Oh? You have a mansion as well?” Byunghun asked.

 

“Yes, it’s somewhere here in Seoul. But we moved to a smaller house because it’s only my Umma and I. My Appa is in Japan right now. But we eventually visit the mansion to clean the place or when my appa comes home.”

 

“Oh…Why don’t we visit there sometime?” Byunghun suggested.

 

“You want to? Sure!” I said happily. Byunghun smiled.

 

Finally, after a long walk we reached the mansion. Byunghun reached for the knob, we heard crashing sounds inside the house.

 

“I think it’s not a very good idea that we walk in.” Byunghun laughed. I also laughed.

 

tumblr_m5i6l0gjCG1r9wat4o1_250.gif

 

He finally turned the knob. The door creaked, while it open.

 

And then there, wild creatures Teen Top appeared…

 

And they’re really having a wild college teen dance parteey.

 

Oh My G.

 

 



--⋆The Author's Rants&Stuff.

Okay, so yay! I finally updated. It took so long but I still updated right? :) So it's L.joe's turn now. Since this is a love triangle fanfic, the parts should be distributed evenly hoho, not like Woolim and TOP. 

Lol, but I'm not bashing the companies. They're great companies, if not for them the boys will not be here. But I just hate the part distributions. 



Anyways, comments are forever loved. And so does subscribing. With them I'd be inspired to write more. So keep them coming. :) Teen Top just had their goodbye stage did they? And I miss them already. 3 

 

I noticed that my writing is constantly improving in a span of time. And I'm so happy, because before my writings aren't that detailed in their actions. I know that I focus on what they think and what they say, so I'm actually happy to the changes that are happening. I'm very much proud of myself. Hoho, and for the grammar, for me I'm not actually experiencing grammar errors because I do great in our English Subject so yeah.

 

If you have anything to say, suggestions or anything, kindly comment, wallpost or pm me. I take criticisms seriously, and they will totally help me improve and make me a better writer.

 

So thanks for everything and please never forget that Myungsoo & Byunghun will love you forever. :")

tumblr_m5nvgsTk5F1ruy48bo1_250.gifhKWLD.gif

 


 
How to LOVE? - comedy korean kpop romance exo luhan sehun - main story image

*SHAMELESS ADVERTISING*
*Clicky the poster*
 

A girl who is afraid to love again because of her past love life, meets a guy whom she despise and hates so much because she was always bullied by him. What will happen if the guy confesses to her and she too have fallen in love with him? Will she let him enter her life or will she forget about her feelings for him?

Will she learn how to love once again?

 

PS;; It wouldn't hurt to upvote,subscribe&comment right?