His name is ___-soo

I Met Him in Front of the Dubboki Shop — ABANDONED

--⋆Chapter Twenty-two.

 

“Aigoo, why aren’t you lady-like honey? Tsk tsk. I should teach you how to be one.” She shook her head.

 

“UMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” I choked on the cookies I ate, after I spit out the last one.

 

“Aigoo, I should really teach you how. Your soon-to-be-appa Kris and your appa will be disappointed in me for not teaching my daughter to be a lady.” She shook her head again in disappointment.

 

AIGOO. -____________-

 

I sighed.

 

“’Umma, what did you mean by me having my first kiss already?” I asked. “Because I don’t remember somebody taking it or me kissing anybody.” I tapped my chin.

 

She giggled.

 

“You really don’t remember?” She asked, amused.

 

“Yes. Umma. I don't. I really don't. Daheck, why I'm asking.” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Don’t you roll your eyes at me young lady!” She scolded playfully.

 

“Ahh! I’ll tell you on Kris-appa!” I wiggled my finger.

 

“Hoho, I was just joking honey.” She patted my head, faking a smile.

 

And her reaction when she turned away:

 

tumblr_lkb37a0vI01qbt04g.gif

 

^UMMA'S WEIRD EXPRESSION, IT'S JUST WEIRD WHEN SHE DOES IT.

-____-“

 

“Sooo, umma~ Who took my first kiss?!!~” I shook her arm, impatiently.

 

“Hmm, he’s the son of my & your appa’s bestfriends~ Your Aunt Yuri & Uncle Donghae!~” She grinned.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“UMMA. WHO FRIGGIN TOOK MY FIRST KISS?!” I growled.

 

“Okay okay! I was trying to make the moment thrilling and suspenseful, tch you killjoy child.” She did the weird expression again.

 

-_____________- AIGOO. -_____________-

 

Is she really my umma? Maybe we’re on freaky Friday, she turned into the daughter and me, the mom. Heck what?!

 

“Ummmaaaa!” I whined.

 

“Arasso!” She said, raising a hand.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“ARG! I forgot! I was about to say it earlier but you just had to interfere, tch.” She crossed her arms. “Your fault!” She pointed an accusing finger at me.

 

I groaned.

 

“Hoho~ I remember!~” She giggled. I instantly brightened up.

 

“His name ends with –soo” She said.

 

“Aigoo.” I sighed.

 

 

Byungsoo?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Moonsoo?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chansoo?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMO! MAYBE. MAYBE IT’S—JUST MAYBE ITS-!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MYUNG-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AHA! I REMEMBER! It’s HYUNsoo!” She clapped happily.

 

Hearing that made me frown instantly. :/

 

Asdfghjkl, and I even thought it’s Myungsoo.

 

“Aww, why? You were expecting someone else?” Umma teased.

 

“Tch.”

 

“Hoho, that’s alright honey. You know, Hyunsoo was a really handsome kid back then, I bet he turned out to be a gorgeous man.” She grinned. “Hmm, the last time I saw the YulHae couple was when I visited your appa in Japan. We had a get together, of course they didn’t bring their son and daughter since there’s school.”

 

“Oh, so there’s a daughter as well?” I asked.

 

“Yup, I remember her name is Suzy?” Umma said, tapping her chin.

 

“Oh…I’ve never seen Aunt & Uncle ever since I was like 7?” I tilted my head.

 

“Hoho, yes. They’re really busy people.” Umma said, plopping a cookie in .

 

“Unlike Umma.” I muttered.

 

“I heard that.” She sent a glare towards me.

 

“Hoho~” I mimicked umma’s laugh. “You were supposed to.” I stuck my tongue out.

 

“Tch.” She did her infamous weird expression again. “But still, they always send you gifts in your birthdays and Christmas.” She said.

 

“Yeaaah, I love their gifts~ Hoho.” I smiled. “I'm starting to love your laugh Umma, hoho~”

 

She glared at me again. “YAH! I OWN THAT LAUGH! INVENT YOUR OWN!” She yelled.

 

“Hoho, arasso~” I teased.

 

“YAH! MY PRECIOUS LAUGH~” She whined. “It’s not cool anymore!~”

 

OMG.

 

UMMA.

 

 

 

 

SILENCE….

 

 

“Hey~ You want a flashback?” She suggested.

 

“Of course~ It’ll be fun~” I chimed.

 

“Ayooo wassup readers! Yo want a flashback?” Umma asked.

 

 

 

OOPS~ Umma’s breaking the fourth wall~

 

 

“Hoho~ Alrighty then~ Let's make a walk~ IN THE PAST~ CHACHING~ CHING~” She did twinkle twinkle motions with her hands. “People~ Pretend there are magical sparkles in the background and we’re getting into a blackhole that brings us back in time~ CHACHING~ CHING~”

 

OH MY GOD. My Umma is-my daughter needs to drink milk and go to bed now. Goodbye.

 



--⋆The Author's Rants&Stuff.

LOL, LOVING YOUR COMMENTS :"> AND UMMA LOVE YOUR COMMENTS AS WELL HOHO, SO KEEP EM COMING! HOHO~
AWW, That . You thought it's Myungsoo who took your first kiss. Anyways, now your umma & appa's bestfriends are revealed. THEY'RE THE YULHAE COUPLE~ Even tho I know nothing about that otp. SO WHO EXACTLY ARE UMMA & APPA? :)THERE WILL BE A FLASHBACK DUNN WORRY. :)

GOODBYE~ HOHO~

Umma: “YAH! I OWN THAT LAUGH! INVENT YOUR OWN!” 

 
How to LOVE? - comedy korean kpop romance exo luhan sehun - main story image

*SHAMELESS ADVERTISING*
*Clicky the poster*
 

A girl who is afraid to love again because of her past love life, meets a guy whom she despise and hates so much because she was always bullied by him. What will happen if the guy confesses to her and she too have fallen in love with him? Will she let him enter her life or will she forget about her feelings for him?

Will she learn how to love once again?

 

PS;; It wouldn't hurt to upvote,subscribe&comment right?