tempted

Temptation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin stepped into the SKY University compound with a big dream. A dream to change his life for a better future. University life was never as easy as he ever thinks. He need to struggle in order to achieve his dream. He was always keeping his head low that makes each person passes him like he just a wind. A windflower.

To be truth, Jongin wanted to be friend with them, but he doesn’t know how to start and that makes him were left alone. In fact, he was always alone. Ever since he was a small kid.

His other relatives suddenly starts to distant themselves from him one day. His daddy and appa always give him a smile but he can see a frown written on their faces once or twice. And he slowly learn that his daddy was having a difficulty in keeping his new growing business.

Since that day, his daddy sometimes came home really late. And he remembers asking his appa “Why isn’t daddy coming home yet?Nini wants a goodnight kiss from daddy.” And his appa would smile at him, scooping his small body into his embrace and giving him a kiss. “There, appa kiss you on daddy’s behalf. Now you should go sleep. Its late baby.” Yes its late and its already passed Jongin’s bedtime, but his daddy was still not coming home.

It happens few times until one day, his appa received a call from the hospital informing that his daddy involved in accident that took his life. Jongin now was left with only his appa. But not soon after, his appa followed his daddy, leaving Jongin alone. In a world that he still didn’t understand how it revolves.

“Why do they need to be gone and leave him behind? Cant they take him with them? he’s a burden to me.” his uncle was on the wheel, bickering with his aunt. Their voices was loud enough for Jongin to hear them eventhough he didn’t quite grasp what were they saying about him.

he was certain they were talking about him, because his aunt keep on squinting her eyes at the back seat where a 6 year old Jongin seated quietly. His fingers playing along the hem of his sweater. A sweater that his appa knitted specially for him. and also his last present from his parents.

“stop screaming to my ears will you? just drive there faster. I promise he wont be a burden to us anymore.” He heard his aunt says. Her voice was cold and hostile. It was the first time Jongin heard her voice so cold like that. She was usually kind.

And when the car his uncle drive stops at a certain large building with white painted on its wall, Jongin looked at the both at them who didn’t spare him any glance. He clutched his shirt harder. He can guess what this place was.

Especially when his aunt tear the door on his side opened with a bag on her hand. A bag that Jongin brought with him on the day his aunt come by his house to take him with her. and now she’s holding the same bag again.

“Come on now.” She said and dragged him towards the entrance. No matter how hard he was resisting, she is stronger than him. he cant escape from her grip that feels so tight against his wrist.

“Aun..aunty..what place…is this?” he ask stuttering. Eyes scanned every nook and corner of the path they’ve taken after passing the entrance gate.

“your new home.”

They’re now standing in front of a wooden door. she knock on it three times. “you will stay here with me?” he hopes that this is her new house that she just bought in which he knows its not. Because a woman around her fourties came out from behind the closed door wearing a smile on her face.

“is this the kid” the woman ask and she accepted the bag that his aunt passed to her. she then extend her hand towards Jongin.

But Jongin shrink his body and cling to his aunty. “No. Nini don’t want to stay here. Aunty take me with you. Nini don’t want here.” tears starts streaming his face. Instead of cormforting little Jongin, his aunt jerked his hand and pushed him towards the woman who still has a smile on her face. Gesturing Jongin to come to her. but he refused.

He chased after his aunt with hear breaking voice. “Aunty don’t leave Nini..please…aunty…” he chased for as long as his small feet can carry him but then he trips on the stairs. Even after hearing his pleading cry, his aunt didn’t stop to look at him. not even a glance. And since then, he was used to the feelings of being alone. Because that’s the ugly truth.

In that orphanage, he learns how to be independent. He only has his ownself, he shouldn’t be dependent on others because you will never knows when people will leave you. he learns from his relatives. Only when you’re in trouble, you will know who’s truly will be by your side. And his family proves that even a family can cast their own.

He only had one friend. a hyung that he trusted and loved so much. Minseok hyung. A hyung that approach him first in the orphanage. Offering his own milk when the other kid pushed him for a purpose and spilled his milk. A hyung that will share his blanket with Jongin on cold nights. Jongin was a shy and quiet kid. And Minseok has been the only one who he opened his heart to.

That, until a certain blonde guy approach him with a smile that Jonging would call his killer smile. a smile that belongs to the University’s heartthrob and playboy, Oh Sehun.

Oh Sehun was a year older than him. at first, it was awkward and weird as hell to be approach by the said playboy. All eyes would linger on him a little bit longer after Sehun come to him on his locker every morning with a strawberry milk in his hand.

Jongin would receive it, well he tried to say no once which resulted Sehun not budge even an inch from where he’s standing and keep following Jongin where he went. Since then, Jongin will receive it after muttering a small thank you. but he never drink any of the milk. Instead he will go to the back of his faculty building and poured the milk for the kitten that always waiting for him. a kitten and a strawberry milk? Weird? I know but who nevermind. Its about Jongin anyway.

That is until one morning, Sehun came to his locker as usual but Jongin can see his face was somehow uneasy. he was biting on his lips.

And he was missing one thing. Sehun didn’t have a strawberry milk in his hand. Instead he was holding a white rose. A bouquet of them.

And he stops right in front on Jongin, lips quivering on something. And he did one thing that not only Jongin and Minseok least expected. The crowd of students around them shrieked in gasp.

He force the bouquet onto Jongin’s chest, give him a peck on the cheeks and said “From now on, you’re my boyfriend.” Leaving Jongin completely dumbfounded.

he didn’t even get time to react. Nor Sehun gave him any chance to say no.Jongin was literally being forced on being Sehun’s boyfriend. He can feel his cheeks flared in red because of the peck Sehun gave him. and he can feel the atmosphere around him heated with jealousy. And also murmurs.

“What was just happen?” the students ask among themselves. Yes! What was just happen? Jongin didn’t even know if its dream or reality.

“Did Sehun confessed to that nerd?Seriously? I’m not hearing it wrong?” oh how Jongin wished they all heard wrong. If its because of Sehun’s confession he get mocked, he wished Sehun didn’t confess him. he didn’t need anymore people to say bad things about him.

“Looks like our playboy found his new toy.” That one comment really makes him feel down. His blood was boiling. Do he looks that easy for Sehun to play with him?

Minseok’s hand came to his shoulder. Giving him a reassuring smile to ignore all the glares he receives and all the comments they’re saying about him and Sehun. And truth to Minseok, Sehun was serious with him. Sehun’s circle of friend accept him and Minseok into their circle and the murmurs about him and Sehun slowly died.

“Hey Sehun, are you going to eat your lunch or eat Jongin’s face huh?” Jongin was quick to pushed Sehun from him, cheeks already flushed in red with Baekhyun’s remark. While Sehun just keep his poker face and circling his hand on Jongin’s shoulder pulling the latter closer to him. “he is indeed my lunch.” Jongin almost chocked on his saliva on how casual Sehun saying the words. He even winked at Jongin on their way to the cafeteria making all his other friends throws quite a remark on him.

*****

Age never been a barrier for Jongin and Sehun to tied their relationship into a higher level. They get married on Sehun’s final year in the University. Sehun’s parents were objecting on the idea of getting married in their young age but Sehun was being bold and confident to marry Jongin which make Jongin cried in his heart.

After graduating Sehun starts his training under his father to become the next CEO of OH CORP. but still, he would spent a little time with Jongin despite of his busy and tiring days at the company. he starts from the bottom, as the worker of his own soon to be company. getting scolded by the team leader and all but he accepted it because he knows, he needs to experience all those things to be a good CEO.

While Jongin also struggling. Juggling between his studies and the life of being a student and a husband to Sehun.(in this case, he’s the wife.)

Time passed by so quickly, and without them realizing, they’ve been married for two years. Jongin was now working at one company in Seoul majoring in architecture. Sehun has asked him to work with him(Sehun is not the CEO yet, but he’s in the upper management) but Jongin reluctantly reject his offer saying that he would work hard on his on effort to get on top. But he will always be behind Sehun, supporting him from the back.

When he thought everything was as clear as the blue sky, a storm strikes his and Sehun’s marriage.

“When you’re going to give me an heir Sehun?”

“pa…we’re still young.” He heard his husband say. At that time, they both were visiting his in law. Their usual routine every weekend, unless Sehun has something else in mind for Jongin. And he was on the way to join hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter