Behind Ever Corridor Is A Stolen Kiss

Behind Every Corridor Is A Stolen Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn’t a secret that at Hogwart’s School of Witchcraft and Wizardry that Gryffindors and Slytherins were rivals. This had been in place for eons and probably would never truly end. Did some students get beyond this silly rivalry? Yes, of course. Jungkook’s friends however, had not. Their rivalry for the most part was healthy, it didn’t consume the three other boys that Jungkook spent the majority of his time with. When they met Slytherins in the halls, they just continued on. If they bumped into one, physically bumped into one they said their apology and moved on. However, not a single one of his friends had ever actually befriended a Slytherin, nor did they really want to. It wasn’t like all Slytherins were stuck up and thought they were better than others, acted pretentious but well… they did. On the other end of the spectrum, Slytherins felt just about the same towards the Gryffindors except their words varied to the side of calling those students self-righteous with a giant stick up their arse. Neither house had many warm and fuzzy feelings for the other.

 

Jungkook had always learned from his hyungs and friends that it was best to just ignore Slytherins as best as one could and that was exactly what he had done. Until one day. There was always that one day right? There really was. Gryffindor, Jeon Jungkook 5th year and Slytherin, Min Yoongi 7th year had crossed paths the two years ago. There wasn’t much one could do when you really had to study for the Care of Magical Creatures exam that you had the next day when it had totally slipped your mind for the past two weeks and you really needed to get a decent grade on it this quarter and there was only one seat left in the library. The library was dim in the evening but the soft glow of the floating candles above them lit up the area enough that Jungkook could still see a rather pale boy with raven hair that contrasted so well with his skin tone that he was, well beautiful. Jungkook didn’t really know what else to call the older boy. The Slytherin’s features were strong and sharp but at the same time they looked soft and almost feminine. His gaze was just as sharp as the jawline the Gryffindor had just been admiring, the butterflies in Jungkook’s stomach was pure nervousness. He had stuttered out the question about if the seat was available, not receiving much more than a small shrug of the boy's shoulders.

 

Oddly enough, the two boys were the last to leave and that was mainly due to the fact that at some point, the Slytherin had glanced over and told him one of his answers were wrong on the study guide they had received. A mini tutor lesson had proceeded and it wasn’t until the Mrs. Killian the librarian stared down at them, wand tapping into her open palm that they realized they needed to get to their common rooms. Jungkook didn’t even get the other boys name but reached out grabbing his bicep only to quickly drop it, ears tinting red in the dim lights of the hallway.

 

“Um, I wanted to thank you… but hyung?”

 

He was questioning being able to call the older student hyung as well as if the Slytherin was Korean.

 

“What do I call you?”

 

“Hyung is fine.”

 

Jungkook stared after the elder who had already turned away,

 

“Oh.. I’m Jeon Jungkook by the way.” He called after the retreating back.

 

“G’Night Jeon Jungkook.”

 

It was the first time that the Gryffindor had a pleasant encounter with a Slytherin, all others had been neutral at best. For days after he had wondered if he’d see his hyung again. They did. Numerous times in fact. The library became his next home and it wasn’t long before the two had advanced in their relationship. Jungkook now knew a lot about the Slytherin, he knew his name was Min Yoongi. He knew that he was born in Daegu, that his mother was a muggle and father a wizard, that Yoongi loved music both from the wizarding world and from the muggle world. He knew that Potions was the class the elder excelled in. He knew that the Slytherin preferred the colors white and black and that his wardrobe was almost entirely monochrome. The library turned into a place for them to learn more about each other, to become more than just students of Hogwarts but friends. It also became the place that fingers were brush against the others fingers on the desk as the two studied their own subjects. It became the time that fingers didn’t just brush but intertwined with one another, that Jungkook would lean his head along the others shoulder and just inhale the woodsy and mint scent that was Min Yoongi.

 

Jungkook would see the elder around the castle and would greet him with a polite bow of his head and the other would sometimes return it sometimes not give him any response at all. The Gryffindor didn’t mind though, he knew that his hyung had seen him and that was enough. Every now and then his friends would catch him and ask him who he was bowing to, they were so scatterbrained that it was easy to redirect their attention elsewhere. The Slytherin was his secret and it seemed that the Gryffindor was Yoongi’s secret as well.

 

Over the two year span that the two had known each other, their meetings grew more and more bold. Eventually, those wandering fingers turned into wandering lips. It had become common place for Jungkook to grab Yoongi’s hand in passing and pull him behind a statue, smashing his lips to the elders. A resounding yet muffled chuckle could be heard and felt from Yoongi but he always kissed the younger back. Sometimes it was a quick peck, other times it was a pretty heady make-out session, depending on the time of day and location.

 

The House Elves often had to shoo the two away from the kitchens because that self-righteous Gryffindor and Pretentious Slytherin were in their kitchens lingering for midnight snacks. It was a feat at first to gain their trust but eventually the two were pretty well fed as long as they managed not to get caught by Mrs. Norris who never seemed to die. Detention did happen, both boys had managed to be caught on more than one occasion but seeing as how their only real time together was in the library or after hours.

 

They had grown close, if their swollen lips and red tipped ears didn’t indicate every time they parted but neither had reached out to define what their relationship was. Whatever it was Jungkook and Yoongi were comfortable with the way it was. Stolen kisses, wandering fingers and lingering eyes through the corridors.

 

Jungkook had never expected to find comfort in anyone within the Slytherin House but the more the days passed more he realized that there really wasn’t anyone else like Min Yoongi in his life. The elder made him feel warm like the green flames of floo powder at your skin before you left for your destination but he also made him fill a thrill of exhilaration and roaring heat of the flames from a wild bonfire. The elders deep voice soothed him whenever he was upset and his hands… Oh his hands, they made him feel things he never had before. Jungkook loved the Slytherin’s hands and honestly he never wanted to let go of them.

 

So, after two years of moments like these that the two students were sitting along the Great Lake under the twinkling stars of the night’s sky that their fingers were caressing each other as they sat next to each other at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter