The new face?

I can't decide

I woke up and looked at the clock it was 8 am. 'Waaaeee' I asked myself, school starts now and I was late again...

I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, put some make up on and made my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my lunch from the kitchen and ran to school. It was already 8:30.

'I think Jungkook is really mad at me...because he send me a lot of messages.. I was at school now. I ran to my classroom all the students looked at me. 'You are late Mrs. Kim' said the teacher. 'I'm so sorry..' I said and went to my desk next to Jungkook. I saw him glancing at me I made a 'sorry' with my mouth.

After math it was lunch time. I grabbed my things and went to my locker. I noticed someone was following me but as I turned around nobody was there. I closed my locker and went to the cafeteria and sat down at a table. Jungkook came and sat next to me. Where were you? He asked me. I.. I didn't hear the alarm clock...... You're a pabo. I looked at him and ate my food. The ring bells, the next lesson is art. Art is my favourite lesson. I really love to draw it is my hobby. Jungkook and me went together to the classroom and suddenly there was another face.. We have never seen this face before. Jungkook looked at me 'do you know him?' 'No, I don't think so'. The teacher came in and Jungkook and me sat down. 'We have a new student, please come here and introduce yourself' said the teacher. The boy went to the teacher ' Annyeong my name is Jimin and I hope you treat me well'. 'Thank you Jimin, you can go back to your desk'. Jimin.....the name sounds familiar....naaahhh..

*Jungkook POV*

I saw that Sumi looked so mhhhhhh I don't know..maybe interested to Jimin.. I feel... No I feel nothing.

Sumi is my best friend. We are just having friendship nothing more.

*Your POV*

I think I know Jimin but..... ahhh I don't know.. I'm not interested in him.

I looked over to Jungkook he looked a little strange ' What's wrong Kookie?' 'Nothing' He said in a strange voice. I looked sad at him and played with my pencil. After the lesson I went out with Jungkook. 'Jungkook can we go home together?' I asked him cutely. 'No I haven't time, I have to go to my sister's house, sorry, bye´He said without a hug. I was sad and thought the whole time about him....what's wrong with him..? As I went home someone was behind me. I turned around and saw a group of boys they ran to me and one of them pushed me against a wall. 'I know you're that girl' One boy said 'I don't know what you mean' I said in shock. They're laughing.

Another boy came to me and slapped me. I screamed for help but nobody heard me. 'We should call him' One boy said 'No not yet' the boss said. I think he is the boss he is the one who pushes me against the wall. Suddenly someone screamed and pushed all the boys away. It was a big fight between 5 boys and 1 boy.