Fin

Smeared on the Lips
I heard his laughter coming from the room.
 
I felt his laughter finding a way my to lips,making me smile for the first time today.
 
He deserved so much more.
 
More than this.
 
I saw him studying for his thesis at late nights after our eight hours of dance practice. I saw him writing down to help him memorize because after the singing practice he couldn't read aloud with his sore throat.
 
He still managed to wake up before all of us. He still cooked the breakfast and drove Jungkook to school on his way to University.
 
He became a perfect man,a good student, a passionate singer, he was a loving son, a hyung you look up to, a friend you could rely on.
 
He became my muse.
 
He deserved hundreds of his classmates clapping as he received his degree. He deserved photographers fighting over the perfect spot to take his graduation pictures. He deserved to stand with his friends , bathing in the glory of achieving their degrees.
 
 
He was supposed to laugh with them and joke about the boring speeches their professors gave. He was supposed to throw his graduation cap in the air with everyone. He was supposed to hug his parents ,tease his hyung.
 
Just not this.
 
I clenched my fist as the memory of what he said to me after our label not allowing him to go to his convocation came back to my mind.
 
"It's fine."
 
It definitely wasn't fine.
 
The label wouldn't even ever find him if he didn't go this University.
 
We would never meet a Kim Seokjin.
 
I would never meet my love.
 
~
 
Jin hyung half screamed half yelled, " Why is the celling so low?!"
 
Jin hyung was shooting his Vlive so at least he could spend his graduation with his fans. Me & Jimin planned to get him a chocolate cake along with his congratulatory boquet and surprise him on his Vlive. We told our plan to our other members as soon as we could.
 
 
So Jimin is gonna buy the cake & boquet for him. More than one of us weren't allowed to leave the building at the same time so me & Hobi hyung couldn't go with him. Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung & Jungkook will be with him from the beginning of the Vlive to give him his graduation coat & cap. They will also make sure he doesn't come out of the room all of sudden. Yoongi hyung will come out of the room to give us a signal.
 
Normally we would inform our company if we wanted to arrange something like this. But this time none of us wanted to talk to them about this. So we decided to do everything by our selves.
Anything to make our Jin hyung happy.
 
~~~~
 
 
Yoongi hyung came out of the room where hobi hyung was holding the cake and Jimin was lighting the candle. Jiminie even came up with the idea to bend the candle in a S shape. We followed Yoongi and Hobi hyung to the room where they were filming. I put a on smile to cheer up Jin hyung.
 
"What is this?!"
 
"Congratulations Jin hyung!" We all shouted & started clapping as soon as Hobi hyung went in with the cake. Jin hyung looked surprised & happy at the same time.
 
"Do people get cake at graduation?" Jin hyung said as he blowed out the candle. We all cheered & clapped loudly. He started to take out the flowers from the bag Jimin handed him.
 
 
"No Jin hyung! Guys we should give the flowers to him. He is taking everything by himself!" said Namjoon hyung.
 
I took the flowers out of his grip and stood with my back facing him as I reached out my hands to throw the boquet to him.
 
"Get Taehyung in the shot too."
 
I looked at the camera to make sure I was standing in the right position. I threw my hands up in the air.
"Woah-ah!!" Jin hyung screamed & laughed as he caught it. He looked so innocent as he laughed. I went over to him and hugged him tightly.
 
 
"Congratulations Jin hyung!" I flashed a smile at him after he let go of me.
 
Hobi hyung brought the cake at the front again and started singing our 'Graduation Song'. We all started singing along. I reached out my hand to take out the chocolate macaroon but I couldn't reach to as Jimin reached out as the same time as me. He took the raspberry one and hold it in front of Jin hyung. Jin hyung took a bite but somehow the rest fell on his shirt smearing most of the filling on lips. Jungkook removed it from his shirt & placed it on the cake again.
 
 
"My outfit!!" We all stopped singing after Jin hyung cried out. I tried to get the filling out of his white shirt underneath the coat. He looked like a prince wearing this. I smiled at him while getting it out of his shirt.
 
"Is that your outfit?"

"I know your hair is pink but you can't make his shirt pink too." Jungkook said to Jimin.
 
He probably wanted to say that as a tease but it came out more cute than he intended it to be. That's what happens when he says anything to Jimin.
 
"I thought he was gonna eat it at one go!"
 
A frown was starting to appear on Jin-hyung's lips.
His lips which were still smeared with frosting & macaroon filling.
 
I moved my thumbs to his lips to swipe it while he was talking. I smiled looking at him and then brought my thumb to my own lips to it clean. I smirked at Jin hyung who just shaked his head my way and laughed.
 
I know we were on a vlive.
 
 
I couldn't care less.
 
 
I made my hyung smile and laugh. That's all I cared about.
 
~
 
"Aigoo! Don't say he is old. Our hyung is at his blooming age!" I grabbed Jin hyung's forearm and looked at him. Jin hyung excitedly started talking about the time when a driver thought Jungkook and Jin hyung were same age friends who were very good looking.
 
I grabbed his neck and started playing with the cap.
 
"Our visual." Jimin high fived him. I grabbed his shoulder and faced him towards me.
 
"You are the handsomest guy ever" I said before Jin hyung pulled me into another hug this time.
 
~
 
Jin hyung brought his fingers to his lips and tried to eat the frosting which still wasn't completely removed.
 
"Umm.. I wanna take another step closer to doing my duties as a civilian. Hwaiting!"
 
"We are done!" Jin hyung and I said at the same time. Jin hyung looked at me and we both broke into laughter.
 
"Anneyong!!!" We all waved to the camera as I turned it off.
 
After we all devoured the cake, we all started to leave the room slowly. We still had the Gacheon Awards to attend tonight.
 
Jin hyung and I were the last one to leave the room. As Jin hyung reached the door, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards me.
 
"You know Jinnie hyung ,you still have frosting on your lips right?"
 
"I thought you'd never notice."
 
Jin hyung smiled onto my lips before I attacked his lips with mine.
 
"I am sorry Jin hyung. You deserved so much more." 
 
"It's okay Byu. I have already got want I wanted right this moment."
 
"I've got you."
 
And for now this is enough.
 
 
 
Author's Note: This is a request from my lovely reader. So I dedicate this to you! 
Edit:Sorry for not proof reading it earlier. I even added another line in the ending.