Final

Dream in a Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                 I’m staying up
                            I don’t wanna come
                           down from your love
                          We’ll get lost together
                                  Let me flow...

 

    He'd just watched; eyes burning through the stage as she danced for the audience. He hated the thousands of other men who admired her right in front of him. He hated how she bathed in that spotlight, free to be watched by millions. Most of all, he hated the fact that she didn't know what she did to him. Ten knew her well; he's known of her ever since she first appeared on T.V. in Thailand, dancing for some show. He'd always admired the entire group's skill, but he found the tall, quiet girl in the back who'd only cheer with her teammates to be adorable and very likeable.

    Of course, that was just some 16 year old, 'celebrity' crush. It never even bothered him that she was several years younger; once he was 23 and she was 20, it wouldn't really matter. But then again, it's not like he's wanted to date her--that is until he actually met her. It was a few years later and Ten had been living in Korea for a about two years, working as famous choreographer and dance mentor to trainees. Originally, he was offered to actually be an idol himself, but seeing as how that would affect his freedom, he declined. The entertainment company, known as YG entertainment, assigned him to train a group of girls who'd potentially debut in a few years. He took the job, as if he had a choice, and was sent to meet them immedietly. He walked quietly beside the CEO who had a bright smile on his face, "you know, one of them is Thai."

    Ten raised an eyebrow at his boss, "Is that so?"

    "mhm, she's an amazing dancer, but she's not good at speaking korean yet. I was hoping you could help her a bit." The middle aged man gestured while he spake.

    "What's her name?" It was only natural he was curious--she was YG's first foreign idol, a Thai one at that!

    "I'll just leave it to the introductions later." Ten knew his CEO well. That man loved his mysteries and secrets.

    "Whatever you say, sir." the pair turned a corner and he was met with four girls sitting on one of the tables in the cafeteria. Two of them had their backs towards the entrance of the room while the other two quickly stood up at the sight of them, "hello!" Ten immedietly recognized the white streaks in her black hair and figured out that she was Jennie. He entered the company around the same time she did plus she was a pretty popular trainee.

    Ten bowed back and raised his head to meet two, doll like, brown eyes looking at him. She put her hands together and bowed at him, "Sawatdee Kap," He bowed back the same way but still found the girl in front of him made him feel an awful amount of nostalgia, "I'm a fan of yours." she added, in Korean.

     "ah, Thank you." He bowed again and returned the bright smile she gave him.

    "ok girls, intoduce yourselves to your dance teacher."

    "Really?! He's our trainer?!" with a slight nod from the CEO, the shorter of the two black haired girls approached Ten with her hands out. He shook her hand while she spoke, "pleased to be working with you! My name is Jisoo, the oldest in the group."

    Jennie stepped up next to her, "I'm Jennie, the oldest trainee in the group," he chuckled a bit at her statement.

    The taller of the two black haired girls stepped up as well, "My name is Chaeyoung or Roseanne. Call me either names or a variation of them please." he gave a slight nod at her.

    The Brunette went to stand next to Chaeyoung, "I have a lot of names so just call me Lisa. Plus Pranpriya is a bit hard to say in korean," she giggled and Ten finally figured out who she was--his old 16 year old crush. He sent a smile her way.

    "Weren't you in a dance crew in Thailand?" he asked and Lisa gave a brighter smile than her already bright one.

    "yeah! I can't believe you recognized me. I was usually in the back and I never really stood out. Bam Bam was usually in the center," she sounded amazed and happy.

    "I admired your skill," he winked at her and expected a blush from her, not a wink back. Although it was a cute wink... nope, she's still underage.

    "Now that we got that out of the way," the CEO made his presence known, "shall we discuss the plans for this unit?" Ten gave him a nod while the four trainees answered respectfully. The group sat down on a bigger table, "your group is going to be called Pink Punk."

 

------------------

    "Are you guys nervous?" Ten asked, walking beside the group who he's gotten close to. In the time that's past, a lot of things changed. Their name was now Blackpink and their debut was set in August. Ten trained them for about a year and a half and was convinced that they were ready to take over the industry.

    "Of course, oppa! I still think my dancing looked weird in the dance practice video."

    "At least they didn't release the one where we were all over the wall," Lisa commented. Her korean had gotten so much better.

    "Shut up, Lalice. You look good when you dance." Ten silently nodded an agreement. Whenever Lisa danced, she got too into it. Depending on the dance, her facial expressions change. The dance they were talking about was on of his favorite dances. He watched it too many times mainly because of Lisa. It was always funny to him how different her stage persona was compared to her actual personality.

    "Really? I thought my Jisoo unnie looked good too."

    "Stop before I hit you."

    "Sorry." Lisa hid behind Ten im the process, clinging on to his arm. He surpressed a grin but stood still. He noticed Rosé looking at Lisa with a smirk, moving her eyebrows up and down, "Pasta, stop." she just shrugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter