A day on Mir's farm. (One Shot)

A day on Mir's farm. (One Shot)

 

 ‘’ Oppa where are you taking me? ‘’ I quietly whispered. I was blind folded with Mir’s black scarf. I couldn’t see anything.  Mir’s hand gently slid into mine and guided me up a hill.  Every day I would come and collect some apples from Oppa’s farm but for some reason, today he was acting a bit strange.

My heart fluttered. His hands were warm against mine. I felt my blush creep up my face. I turned my head towards the right, embarrassed by his actions. Mir and I stopped. I felt a sudden fresh breeze pass by, blowing my summer dress.

‘I have a surprise for you’. He whispered quietly into my ear.  It sent shivers down my spine. I felt his fingers delicately trace my lips.  I fought the strong urge to bite my lips.

Oh god… does he know that I like him?

Mir then took off my blind fold off. There was a picnic basket and blanket next to a big tree. We were in a middle of a grassy field on his farm. I gasped. Mir gave me a shy smile and blushed. I couldn’t help myself and smile as well. I looked down embarrassed and shyly said ‘so we are having a picnic?’

He giggled. Mir reached out to grab my hand and pulled me onto the picnic blanket. It was soft, just like my own bed at home. At that moment, I was snuggled into the blanket as I was exhausted.

Oh my god… his arms.

My brain froze. Mir wrapped his strong arms around my waist and gently kissed my cheek.  I blushed a deep shade of red.

‘O-oh Oppa’,I stuttered uncontrollably.

‘Please don’t move. I like what we are doing right now’ he whispered softly into my ear.

OMFG ASGDFAHSDA 

I turned around to see his face. He gave me a cute pout and shyly smiled. I looked deeply into his eyes. My heart was about to leap out of my chest. Mir pinched my chubby cheeks and giggled sweetly.

‘I want you to come over to my place more often. We can do these kind of things…’ He said happily, my hair.

‘What kind of things? ‘I questioned.

‘Close your eyes’.

I cautiously closed my eyes and was fighting the butterflies that were in my stomach. I felt something warm and soft against my own lips. It started to move. Mir’s hand reached up to cup my cheek. My cheeks went scarlet.

Did he just kiss me…? oh my god.

These kind of things’ he whispered playfully and grinned.

I giggled. Mir opened the picnic basket and we started eating. We spent the rest of the day, cuddling each other, watching the sun go down.