Chapter 1: The Beginning

She Wasn't Here? [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minatozaki Sana. A young lady who just recently enrolled in JYP highschool. They say that the school is haunted by a ghost. This person died a couple of years ago, this ghost was owned by a student named Chou Tzuyu. No one knows how she died, not anyone, but her one friend who is now in university. Though, the school board has records of the student... Anyways, lets get to the story.

Boring day. Sana was tapping her fingers with one hand on her desk and the other hand playing with a pencil.

"Psst... Sana, did you know that a girl has died in this school and it's haunted?"

"N-No, but can you please tell me after class?"

The said girl nodded and continued to do her other business.

"I never knew it was haunted here... I'm afraid of ghosts..."

 

Time was now ticking slowly ever since she eagerly wanted know more about the ghost in this school. Instead of tapping her fingers she is now tapping her foot on the ground.

"Err... come on... come on..."

The bell went off and everyone up'd and left the class, except for her and her friend.

"Now, lets talk, Mina-chan."

"Okay. First off, what would you like to know about the ghost?"

"I wanna know why she is stuck at this school and how she died."

"They said that if a ghost hasn't moved on to the other world it means they haven't accomplished what they want in life and that they want to change something." Mina explained to her the first question, "Secondly, no one knows how she died, they said only one person does though... it was her bestfriend, Son Chaeyoung. She was there at the scene and witnessed it."

"They also said that someone, or herself, stabbed her with a knife... There was blood, but no wound and her body was lying right beside it, it was a rumour though... another rumour was said that she jumped off a building. No one saw the body after though, and there are more. The police never found out what really happened and it was too hard to investigate so they just closed the case."

"Her name?"

"No one metions her name so I don't know. Mostly all the teachers know it and RARELY any student knows. Maybe 2-5 people know?"

"Hm... Thanks for all of the inform

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter