Final

Time And Ages

Final



 

[It was a windy day as suggested by flowing curtains, making the way for sparkles of light. She stared at the light in distance for a few seconds, wondering why packets of photons which makes light are such an important tool for romantic novels. But then again you have to be romantic to understand that perhaps.


She wasn't a romantic, at least for the world outside, all the more reason why she was single.
She sighed, maybe someday one will understand her logics, maybe someday one who sees light, as packets of energy consisting excited electrons bundled in photons, will find her.

 


She yawned noticing that the toilet door is open. Was it that windy that day? She remembered closing the door properly. She glanced at window again. If her physics wasn't failing her then there is no way wind could have opened that door. She moved to the door carefully, being conscious of her steps. She peeked in through the slightly opened door.


And then, she screamed on top of her lungs. She screamed and screamed. Asking and begging for help until she faints.
 

 

 


 

“Are you dead?”

She could hear the question being asked repeatedly as somebody tries to shake the hell out of her. Her body aches in so many different areas that it feels she was run over by truck. She groaned opening her eyes with annoyance.

“Stop shaking me! Will you?” She mumbles “Or else you would be dead before you could check if I’m dead”

Threat must have worked because whoever it was stopped shaking her. She groaned in agony of her dying body parts before finally deciding it’s time to sit up. With her eyes closed, she drags her body a bit backwards leaning onto something behind her as she sits up. The sound of door clicking suggested that she had supported her back against some door. She could care less at the moment.

She lazily opens her eyes while examining her wrist that seemed sprained. Her wrist was swollen, angry red spreading over the stretched swollen wrist.

“Damn! This is going to take some time to heal” She muttered.

“Well if you ask nicely I could ask Yoongi to heal you in seconds” A voice says.

She looks up. There was boy sitting crossed leg right in front of her. His elbow plopped up on closed toilet seat. She blinked.

“Who are you?” She asked incredulous as she looked around. Surely it was her house and judging from the things around she was in toilet of her house! What the hell that handsome stranger was doing here?

 

“Oh I’m Jin” The boy, Jin smiled as if it was very natural to do introductions in toilet boundaries.

“Jin as in those from story books of Aladin and stuff” She questioned raising the brow. This was ridiculous but she might as well inspect this handsome psycho before reporting him to police for breaking into her house.

Jin chuckled lightly at that “Nah! That dude is dumb. I wouldn’t fulfill two wishes before killing people”

“He doesn’t kill people” She argued. This Jin guy doesn’t even know about Jin?

“Might as well kill those after making them greedy of the world” Jin shrugged.

She sighed. He has point. It doesn’t feel good to lose an argument in your own house. Oh wait! Matter in the hand was the stranger in the house not Jin.

“What are you doing here in my bathroom?” She finally asked.

“Oh I was just channeling through to my office but it didn’t work out so I end up here” Jin says casually flipping the tissue rolls on his side.

“What?”

“Well it happens sometimes” He says “Yoongi even landed himself in middle of dead fishes once”

She looked at Jin from head to toe. He wasn’t wearing uniforms of any mental hospital. Then what the hell that crazy was saying? Channeling what?

“What the hell are you saying?” She asked face scrunched as she was feeling constipated.

Jin blinked, a bit amused at the expression girl have. “Channeling…” He trailed off, making a gesture of channel with his fingers to remind her if in case the girl has amnesia.

“Channeling what?” She shouted this time.

Jin looks startled with the sound of voice as if he finds it unbelieving that girl could shout at this decibel, but then he remembered how she had screamed when she saw him first. He didn’t really have time to react that time because he was surrounded by channeling light waves and the girl kind of just screamed her head out before he could do something.

He looked around. He frown, this doesn’t look like a normal house? Why is it so low tech? It was like he was seeing something from 21st century. Bruhhh! He didn’t know that there are crazy people living around who still love to live in that old greasy century.

Oh perhaps she is a history major who loves to live in the setting to feel, you know, Jin concludes.

“Are you a history major perhaps?” He asked, completely forgetting that she had asked what’s channeling.

She blinked. What?

What kind of crazy people are lurking around the world these days?

“No I’m not a history major” She still answered for some weird reason and even add “I’m a physics student”

Jin snickered at this “Are you kidding me?”

Alright she feels offended now. Is it hard to believe that she is physics major? She doesn’t wear glasses like majority of her class but hey she still look like a person with good I.Q.

“What the hell are you laughing about? And No I’m not kidding you. I’m a Physics student at Seoul University.”

Jin shook his head “Don’t try to fool me. I study there, in the Physics department and I’ve never seen you, besides you were just asking me channeling”

“You study at Seoul University” Girl tilted her head, a frown appearing on her face as she tries to search her directory of people in her brain. Jin was little amused with all sort of display of rare expression but didn’t voice it out.

“Yes” He said instead.

The girl pouted when she couldn’t recognize the boy, it hits her pride because she believes she is queen of good memory and still she couldn’t recognize this Jin guy.

“Well I can’t recognize you. Maybe because you are ugly” She didn’t even why she added the last part when she actually thinks quite opposite of what she had said. But when she saw scandalous expression on Jin’s face she thought it was worth saying. He looked absolutely hilarious and well, cute.

“Says the girl who has I.Q of sheep” Jin scoffed

I.Q of sheep? Okay this is going way out of line, doesn’t matter if she started the game by calling his ugly in the first place.

“I.Q of sheep?” She challenged, brow raised in a way that says don’t you answer if you want to live.

But Jin bobbed his head up and down in affirmation. “You are living like a freaking 21st century obsessed. What kind of dumb person does that?”

She stares him, quite speechless. The guy is definitely from some mental hospital even if he doesn’t wear a uniform.

“This is 21ST century” She deadpans, unsure of what to do anymore. Yeah right she just has to call the police without triggering the crazy guy.

Jin narrowed his eyes at the girl. This is 21st century? What kind of joke is that? Surely he channeled through space not time and, Wait! Channeling through time is not even possible, not even in 22nd century, the time he lived in.

Did he somehow channel through time? But that’s not possible according to physicist in his time even! You can only channel through space and cover miles of distance in blinks, channeling is quite basic travelling technique in 22nd century but channeling in time isn’t possible or is it? He didn’t do something weird right?

“This is 21st century?” He asked with caution to confirm what he had just heard.

The girl rolled her eyes standing up. She almost falls back if not for the quick reaction from the stranger who stood up too, catching her in his arms at the right moment.

“Are you alright” Jin asked worried.

Worry in his voice must have been quite evident, since girl looked up quite surprised, hint of pain was visible on her face as she stared at the face that was so close to hers.

Jin’s heart raced for some reason when he stared back in her orbs. He could feel himself panicking from sudden elevation in his heart speed. But then he saw how pained her expression looked. “Hey are you alright? Are you hurt?” He repeated.

The girl looked down noticing how her ankles are swollen as well “I think I sprained my ankle” She whispered back, without uncurling her arms which she had unconsciously curled around Jin’s neck.

Jin didn’t uncurled his arms around her either as replies looking down on her ankle as well “Oh yeah, you fall quite badly when you fainted. I couldn’t do anything because of Channeling electromagnetic waves”

I fainted? Oh yes she remembered seeing whirlpool of rainbow colored lights and a man standing in the center of that, in her toilet. She was so dazed till now that she didn’t remember. Wait! That wasn’t a hallucination? What exactly is happening? Oh and Channeling again! What the hell is channeling anyway.

But before she could ask what the hell is he babbling about, and what exactly happened? And how he knows she fainted? Jin surprised her by picking her up in his arms. She let out an audible gasp when her feet left the grounds of earth. Reactionary she clutched onto his shirt, her arms tightening around his neck.

“Relax” He said “I’m not going to let you fall”

For some reasons she believed him. Jin carried her to her own living room and settled her on couch. He sat on his knees in front of her. She just stared at his face, quite dazed, how can a normal human be so perfect? Wait was he even normal? Though he looks like a model you see in those weird fashion magazines.

“I think you dislocated your ankle bone” He said examining the ankle.

His voice broke the spell, she looked down following his gaze, well, it did look quite bad.

“Don’t worry. It nothing major, I’ve dislocated my ankle several times” He looked up.

He had dislocated his ankle several times? What on earth did he do?

“Don’t look so worked up” He smiled “I’ll explain everything to you. It might come as shock and you probably will faint again, but you are my best bet right now since you are from Seoul University”

She could have questioned and argued as to what this madman in front of her is saying, if not for the fact she is quite spell bound by the way he smiled. She couldn’t believe herself. Am I just turning into a dumb just because I can’t take off my eyes of this smile?

Wind was still flowing reminding her of the morning but Sun must have shifted in horizons because now it was cascading lights in living room, straight to the cheeks of the boy kneeling in front of her. One side of his cheek was glowing illuminated in beautiful light as wind lightly ruffled his silky black shiny hairs. She stares almost dumbfounded.

She wasn’t this type of girl who romanticized things as such. But somehow the boy in front of her has that effect.

“Channeling is a travelling technique” He continued when she didn’t answer “You must have heard of electronic potential wells of Schrodinger’s equation” he asked.

Schrodinger’s equation? Oh right she knows concept of potential wells of Schrodinger’s equations.

She nodded absentmindedly. Jin smiled again bobbing his head up and down as he if appreciate the fact that she knows about that.

“Well then you must know that electrons basically travel inexplicably in space though potential wells sometimes.” He asked again.

She nodded without understanding where this is going? Is it some kind of test?

“By the end of 21st century they will develop a technique to make it possible for humans as well” He says.

She frowns. What?

“I’m from 22nd century” He says it so casually like he was talking about whether.

She blinked. What?

“2137, to be precise” He continued.

He explained her, how photons travel in space? And how scientist had developed ways to channel humans in between them? She freaked out several times in conversation but he explained applications of every freaking equation she knows from her physics book. In the end she believed him that he had actually travelled though time and it wasn’t some kind of April fool joke from her friends.

“Will you help me then?” Jin asked finally.

The girl tilted her head, frowning while doing so. How was she supposed to help?

“How can I help you?”

Jin smiled. That was not rejection at least. Somehow he didn’t want her to reject his request even if he was just asking for little help. For now!

“I need to send radio message to my friends from University’s E.M wave modulators. I know they have one of those there.”

Okay she knows about modulator because she got this one chance to test her algorithms on modulator. Her algorithms had failed and she didn’t have any further chance on the device since then.

“I need to access that modulator. It’s wild chance but my friend Taehyung sometimes tracks those modulator waves and if he sees my message maybe he could help me” Jin says, an expecting expression on his face.

She thought for a moment. To help this Jin guy is also a wild chance for her because for the love of god she had no access to high tech device herself. But this was the only way this Jin guy could go back home. She can at least try, right?

“Okay” She said

The blinding smile Jin gave in return was almost something that had her regretting her decision. Her heart for some reason started beating so fast that she thought it might break though the ribcage. The only thing she didn’t realize was that Jin’s heart was beating at the same rate if not faster.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Jin is not an idiot not to realize the reason why his heart race even with the mere eye-contact with her. He is living with her for a week now, occupying the couch in the living room and complaining nonstop about his back pain. In all fairness, his back did hurt but that wasn’t the only reason of his complains. He loves the wave she put up with the arguments and tries to hide her smile every time he makes faces as if he hates losing. Honestly, he wouldn’t mind losing at all if she would smile his way. Jin was happy that he could make her smile, albeit secretly, but that still counts because he has been observing her for a week now and she rarely smiles.

“Jin”

“Huh” Jin looked a little dumbfounded. He wasn’t expecting to see her now. He was in Seoul University’s college canteen right now making some notes.

“Have you worked on filters yet?” She asked taking a seat in front of him.

Jin blinked. Filters? Oh yes filters. Damn! Filters, how can he forget about those?

“Ahh..” Jin chuckled hiding the sheets of paper he was working on, discreetly “No! Not yet”

She raised a brow “But you said you will work on those”

Jin chuckled again hoping she wouldn’t caught on his nervousness “I kind of forgot”

She rolled her eyes at this. She seriously doubt sometimes if Jin was patient of some kind of odd amnesia. He literally can’t remember a single thing. She is been trying to help him send a message to go home but the guy isn’t helping at all, he would promise her to work on the part she would tell him to do and then he wouldn’t do a thing. It was like she was trapped here not the other way around. She was the one doing everything to send him home while he fools around. She got to admit that she liked the uninvited company because he is the only person that could make her smile, that could brighten her days but still doesn’t he wants to go home? Doesn’t he miss his home and his friends about whom he talk about all day?

Truth is he did. Jin missed his life, his friends, his family but he also came to realized that the day he succeed in sending the message, will be the day he had to count on ticking clock wondering when he had to leave. He had to leave her, the girl he found in different time. He had to leave her, the girl who controls his heart without knowing and meaning too.

And Jin would do everything in his power to delay the event and hide the fact that he knows how to send the damn message from the start. Jin doesn’t need to the test and research with which she is apparently helping him. He knew how to send the message from day one but decided to otherwise, convincing himself that it didn’t matter because even if he did send a message, there was no guaranty that anybody would come for him since travelling through time was still something not possible in his time.

It wouldn’t be any more though if he decides to go back to his time!

Because he had the solution in his hands, in the sheets of paper he was trying to hide. He figured the mystery of space and time. How they conspired? It seems surreal that an ordinary boy like him would solve the greatest of mysteries of universe but he somehow did. However, he isn’t going to let the secret come out, not anytime soon, even when he knows he had to go if not today then someday!

 

 

 

 

 

“Beneath the sheets of paper lies my truth
That I have to go!

That I know how to go and I had to go!

Someday, But not today!

Because I loved you first

I loved you first

And even if it's for just for one day,

Just one day, I want to be with you
I want to hold your hands
I want to be with you
Just one day

Just one day!"

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

“Do you know Jin they say the people who die become stars?” She asked gazing at the night sky, deep in thoughts as she lay on the grass near the astronomical lab. They were working with the telescope which was assigned to them after a long long procedure which includes begging several professors. The sky was still dark though it was nearing dawn. They were so tired after a long night that they decided to rest a bit before going home.

Jin looked at her for a moment and noticed that she was really deep in thoughts. He knows that there was a story behind the question because by now he can read all of her expression. But he decides to answer the question instead “Well it’s actually possible if you ask me”

She listen him intently and after a moment frowns. It was odd for a physics student to believe in such things. “You believe in those things” she asked turning to him.

“I don’t believe it. I know it’s possible and could be true” Jin says without taking his eyes off the stars in the sky.

“How?”

“Everything is universe is made of very basic atoms and electrons which includes us humans too. When we die we basically decay particles by the natural process to the point it becomes eventually unrecognizable as human. It’s plausible that those decaying particle change into energy that radiates from earth and someday become star.”

She stared him dumbfounded for moments. Everything that he had said was true. That was indeed possible and logical. This is what she like about Jin, he always have multiple answers to her questions, no matter how silly they seem, Jin explain her with logics that she knows and understand. It was like Jin was the other part of jig-saw puzzle that is here to answer her question.

“Am I that handsome?” He asked this time turning to stare in her eyes.

“What?”

“You are staring me for quite some time”

She blinked. Oh yes! She was. God this was so embarrassing. “I’m not staring” she mumbles lying back as she faces the sky again.

Jin chuckled but didn’t say anything else.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Days passed. She begged every professor she could along with Jin, who is living with her, sleeping on couch, complaining about it rest of the day. Jin had begged her to buy a new bed for him several times but she was hell bound not to replace the couch with the bed. That would change the definition of her living room to a bedroom okay! And she wants to live in an apartment with a living room and a bedroom.

Okay that might seem a bit illogical. She just enjoys the part when Jin makes adorable faces complaining and calling her names. Though it seems a bit cruel thing to do but she couldn’t help it. Jin wasn’t living there permanently anyway and surely sleeping on couch for a month or so isn’t that much of health hazard, is it?

 

As selfish it might sound she doesn’t want him to go already. It was weird but she somehow had fallen for him. His adorable expressions, his silly arguments, his weird habits, she had fallen for him somehow.

 

For some reason, Jin didn’t seem in a hurry to leave either, though that part makes her happy but she knew that it wouldn’t be for long. He doesn’t belong here and one day he will leave her. One day she will not wake up to his complains that his back hurts. One day she will not defend her case that 21st century is not that bad. One day she will not have a certain guy named Jin to annoy her, to call her names, to explain the theories which are still mystery to the rest of the world.

Jin would leave her someday. The thought was frightening. She couldn’t help but tear up when she thinks that Jin would leave someday. She wants to confess but she knows it doesn’t matter because he had to leave!

 

 

 

“Hey! Guess what?”

A voice interrupted her and she hastily wiped tears threatening to come out.

“Hey” She said in low tone, trying to conceal her cloggy throat.

Jin frowned. He couldn’t see her face because she was facing otherwise but he could sense something was up just by her voice.

“Hey” He said trying to move to get a better look of her face but she turned her back on him engaging herself with the oscilloscope, pressing buttons mindlessly. She was in her lab actually, supposed to draw waveforms patterns to somehow help Jin in transmitting the message through modulator.

Jin’s frown deepens when he saw what she was doing. He wasn’t really familiar with oscilloscope and how it works because to him the technology was shaggy and un-userfriendly in thousand different ways. But he had observed her working on the machine enough by now to know she isn’t actually doing anything and is just randomly pressing buttons, trying to look busy.

Is she trying to avoid me?

“I got professor Kim agreed to test our signals on modulator” He said trying to get her attention.

She stopped fumbling with keys, as her body went stiff. Jin didn’t really need a special device to notice that something is bothering her. He moved closer to her and pressed his hands on her shoulder. As if that possible she went even more rigid as if Jin’s touched had electrified her body to shut. He forced her to turn around by his other hand when she didn’t budge.

Jin couldn’t define what he felt the moment he got see her face. Her face was flushed red, traces of tears running down her cheeks and unmistakable dark shade of pink in her eyes.

“What happened?” Jin gasped out.

She didn’t answer instead she buried her face in Jin’s chest. Her arms clutching on to him desperately as she hugs him tight as if Jin might disappear the second she let go. Jin was shocked, startled because this was the first time he saw her crying but he curled his arms around her her back to calm her down. He was a bit contented too that she chooses to hug him like this, that she chooses him to lean on him, only god knows how much happy he would be if he hadn’t seen the tears earlier. It worried him that she was crying like that.

“I’m sorry Jin” She whispered against his chest, for not telling you how I feel, for wanting to not let you go, she adds silently in her heart.

I’m sorry?

“What?” Jin couldn’t hide his puzzlement when she said that. She is sorry? For what? She has been anything but kind and caring to him then what was she sorry for?

She looked up meeting his eyes. Jin almost knocked out of his breath this time. She looked so beautiful at that instant with her eyes glistening and sparkling with the hints of pink around the corner. Jin felt himself falling in the beauty of his eyes. If he hadn’t fallen for her already he was sure he would have now. His eyes moved from his eyes to the plush lips, he gulped it took all his efforts to control himself.

“I’m sorry Jin” She repeated, this time staring right back into his eyes.

Jin was confused. He really was. What was it that she was sorry for?

“What are you even…”

Jin didn’t get to finish his sentence as pair of lips crashed onto his. He was startled, his eyes widen and he let out an un-audible gasp. But she wasn’t having any of it, she kissed him passionately, she was frustrated because of her bottled up feelings and fear that he might leave someday for a long time, if she couldn’t voice those out, let this be her confession.

It took Jin few moments to come around the fact that she was kissing him. Now who was happier than him on earth at this moment? He doubts anybody was. Then Jin felt her backing out, de-attaching her soft lips from him. Jin realized at that moment he was so immersed with the sudden shock that he went rigid the moment she touched his lips and he didn’t kiss her back.

She looked dejected as she backed away uncurling her arms around him. Jin couldn’t let her go away at this moment now, could he? He tightened his hold around her, pushing her back into his arms, flushed against his chest. She looked up startled with wide eyes. But before she could ask anything, Jin had embraced her lips once again. He kissed her cupping her lips with his in hopes she would understand every emotion he want to convey. His kiss speaks volumes the way he kissed her. Like she was the only thing in world he would cherish. Like she was the only thing he would ever want from life.

They broke apart heaving up breathless. She looked up at him again, her eyes were glassy and it seems she wanted to say something, But once again Jin claimed her lips before she could ask why did he kiss her back? Was that also a confession from his side? Does he also feel the way she did for him?

She really didn’t get the chance to dwell upon her thoughts because Jin whispered something between his kisses that she didn’t even dare imagine. “I love you” he had said softly as he continued to press his lips on her soft ones.

Jin loved her? Now doesn’t that make her the happiest girl on planet? Truth is it doesn’t! Because he would leave her someday! It is ought to happen because he doesn’t belong here and she doesn’t belong in his arms either.

“Jin” She murmured against his lips.

Jin hummed without losing any contact from her lips as pressed kiss after kiss onto her soft lips.

“We shouldn’t be doing this Jin” She whispered in between kisses.

Now that got his attention “Why?” Jin said softly detaching their lips for a moment, staring in her eyes.

“Because you don’t belong here Jin” She reminded.

It was like somebody had poured buckets of ice on his head. Here he was celebrating that the girl he loved had kissed him, wasn’t that some kind of confession? Why does she have to remind him that he doesn’t belong here? Was he an idiot to assume that she loves her back just because she kissed her?

“You kissed me just now” He whispered, undecipherable emotions swirling in his eyes.

“I did” She said staring back in those sea deep eyes.

“Why would you do that?” He questioned, his heart slowed down in anticipation or perhaps it was beating faster Jin doesn’t know.

“Because… because” she trailed off unsure if she could even tell the reasons in words. Something in Jin’s eager eyes must have given her courage to be bold enough to say the words she said.

“Because I love you Jin! It drives me crazy that I love an idiot like you, who complains to me nonstop, who call me names, who challenge everything I know but I don’t know Jin. I don’t know but I love you and I’m sorry because I want to keep you here. I don’t want to let you go even when I know it’s not right. It’s not right Jin that I love you but I love you and I’ve no control over me” She finished quite breathless.

She didn’t know if it was because of confession or was it because of kisses Jin had showered earlier? But she could feel and see every moment around in slow motion, as if her brain was triggering her to note down every detail that has to happen.

She stared in awe as Jin smiled the way he always does, the smile that has makes her breathless. He looked happy in those moments as if he couldn’t demand for anything else in the life, his eyes were twinkling and she could almost see fireworks in his eyes

“Then that’s all what matters” He said before taking her lips between his again.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

A women in her black formal suit walked up to the podium as crowd continues to clap for her. Crowd was enthralled to see her because this was the first time they were seeing her in person after she would invent something following her own discoveries, that is ought to change world.

She smiled discreetly to the crowd, accepting the respect and enthusiasm as she looks around searching for someone. It was hard though, to see through the crowds, not just because crowd was immense but also because her eye-sight was not as good as before. Well, there are thing you could do nothing about, she is in her nineties now, she is rather grateful that she could at least see at all.

Roaming her eyes through the crowd she finally found the face she was looking for who smiled in return when their eyes met. For a brief moment she couldn’t see anybody else just him, it’s been almost seventy five years since the first she had met him but he still has that effect on her.

This is 2092 and she is renowned scientist that finally managed to make a device that enables humans to travel through spaces. Miles of distance would hold no meaning as of today because of her. And, of course world owes her for that which was evident from the loud cheers that are still echoing the hallway.

A bit flustered that she had spaced out for the moment she returns her attention to crowd. Tapping her fingers on microphone she begins her presentation, for which the world was waiting eagerly.

 

 

 

 

Beam of light bundled in all colors one could imagine, strikes the cold metal surface through a narrow slit, illuminating the surface with beauty so enthralling and bright that one could see romance dancing gracefully within.

Light could do wonders to paint the beauty of everything that exist, existed and will exist. Cold metal surface looked beautiful beneath the veil of light in simple words if one could define it as that.

 

“Did you see the poetic beauty?”

 

Well, look closer!

 

Have you looked yet?

 

Things change a bit when you look closer.

 

Let me show you how?

 

Beam of light bundled in all colors one could imagine, strikes the cold metal surface through a narrow slit, illuminating the surface with beauty so enthralling and bright that all hell break loose!

Yes you read it right! All hell broke loose, the moment the beauty of light spread through the surface of cold metal. Billions of electrons broke apart from their atoms, accelerating, colliding with each other in frenzy. It seems like a war fields undirected with no rule whatsoever.

Physics says electrons only needed a threshold of energy to break apart from the atoms which light, which seemed beautiful, provided in bulks. Now electrons pumped with energy are accelerating, fighting one may say.

Physics further says energy can never be created nor be destroyed. Electrons had to follow the laws, they had to be in equilibrium even when they fight with each other, some gaining energy, some losing it.

It shouldn’t happen but then one electron disappeared. Now who would notice that one electron in billions right?

 

What if I say that electron changed life of millions in near future?

 

Are you interested now?

 

Well! That’s makes the two of us.

 

 


 

 

 

In a different time a boy was standing on podium similar to the ones that lady was standing. Though crowd seemed a bit skeptical eyeing the boy up and down wondering what a boy of his age could present at the biggest science research meet. Boy noticed the judgmental looks crowd was passing onto him and took a deep breath closing his eyes. When he opened his eyes he saw her and his heart relaxed the instant he saw her smiling. He nods discreetly to her as he signals his personal robot to start the presentation.

 

“Scream: The Life Of An Electron”

 

Reading the title on the screen crowd chuckled and the boy who was nervous to the point of shivering took a deep breath again. At least crowd is not giving him judging looks. Half of the crowd was renowned scientist from all around the world and other half consists reporters, politicians, businessman, bureaucrats, his own teachers and lastly her.

 

“Good morning all the dignitaries present here. I know everybody is bit skeptical as to what I want to say here so I won’t waste much time in greetings and get to the point” He said in microphone and judging from the looks of crowd it seems that they agree with twenty two year old boy.

“But before I start I want to dedicate today’s presentation to the love of my life. She is here today in the crowd though I won’t point her out. The title, Scream: The Life Of An Electron is also dedicated to her because the first time she saw me, she had screamed at the top of her lungs”

Crowd chuckled again and he saw her muttering something under her breath.

 

“Anyways moving on to the topic of discussion, The life of an electron and how it can explain the variables of space and time in completely new dimensions, I would like to present my observation and calculation…”

 

For the next two hours crowd listened intently. Crowd didn’t expect the boy to explain and demonstrated his every inference so well but it’s like how they say, never judge a book from it’s cover. The boy ended the presentation bowing politely in front of crowd. The cheers that was heard echoing in hallway were similar to those that were heard some forty five years ago when a lady in her nineties presented her theories on space.

The young boy was happy because his idol, a scientist he had followed as a teenager came personally to congratulate him and even joked “that I better just scream and run because Physics I know don’t work here”

 

 

 


 

 

 

“Do you reckon that universe has conspired our love story?” Jin asked gazing stars in the dark night. Apparently almost a century has passed and gazing stars is still a best time pass for couple. They had travelled through time and ages, wondering and solving things, though even today they don’t understand most of it. They actually felt the words “The more I see, The less I know”. They feel lucky to feel, to know the greatest of mysteries even if they have a lot more to see, a lot more to understand.

“I don’t know” She chuckled “But sure as hell Bible won’t remember us. We would conflict with the very idea of existence”

“You know Bible and Archives don’t really need to remember us. Universe has the memory of it’s own and the one that no one can delete even if one wants” he said.

“Jin you are crazy you know that” She couldn’t stop but chuckle. As always Jin has answer for every sentence she would say.

“You know you have to pay for saying such things to somebody like me” Jin gasps dramatically to add effects.

“I’ve to pay” she questioned confused.

“Yep! Kiss me now or else I would file a case against you” Jin explained “They are very common these days. You just have to insult somebody and BAM! There is a court case, I kinda studied a bit of law and I know the procedure…”

She groans listing to him babble “Jin”

“Huh ! What” Jin looked at her confused. It seems he wanted to say something but she decides she didn’t want to hear anymore and closed his lips with hers.

 

Even though history books forgot about them and the Bible didn't mention them
Even though the Bible didn't mention them, not even once!
Beneath the stars
They kissed till the mornin' light, the mornin' light
They kissed each other till the mornin' light

 

The End



A U T H O R ' S ♡ N O T E

 


A/N- Hello to anybody and everybody who read this fic. I tried to explain all the theories I can in the word limit I assume for oneshot but if you have questions comment box is all yours.

Now a little game for all the sherlocks out there. There was something very odd about this fic besides the mystery and science part which you don't usually see in the fiction.

I'll give 10 karma points each to first five people who would answer correctly. I'll announce the result and answer when I've five correct response or 15 uncorrect response whichever comes first...

so any guesses what's odd?

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)