chapter 1 : how did i end up here ??

can i have this dance..?

Ever since Sara Moon was a little girl she had a burning passion for dancing that never went away or will ever go away. Since her mom was professional dancer, she always grew up around dancing and music which helped spark her interest and love for dance. The way a person could move their body so effortlessly and how their movements moved perfectly with the music and beat always left her so mesmerized. She really loved dance so at a young age she was signed up at a dance academy, Dawn Studios, which not only helped further her technique but also it let her express her emotions through the one thing she truly loved: dance. 

Sara walked into Dawn Studios like it was any other day with a huge smile plastered on her face until she saw her sunbae whom she haad so much respect for, Cha Hakyeon. Ever since she had been dancing at Dawn Studios Hakyeon always left her dumbfounded with his incredible dance skills but she was always so shy because she had the biggest crush on him. Even though he was only 2 years older than her she always looked up to hm and addressed him as her sunbae. She never had the courage to go and talk to him until a few months ago and ever since they had been getting closer each and everyday.